Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Rival...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

Rival...

doez anyone know where i can download it?? i only got up to video 2~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2002 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inhae322

Hi! WHere did you even dl the two episodes of RivaL? Can you send me a linK? Thanx!

Old Post 09-04-2002 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for inhae322 Click here to Send inhae322 a Private Message Find more posts by inhae322 Add inhae322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinky

I love this drama!! It's so good KIM JAE WON is soooo HOT in this drama The cast is really good, too.

Old Post 09-04-2002 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinky Find more posts by pinky Add pinky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by pinky
I love this drama!! It's so good KIM JAE WON is soooo HOT in this drama The cast is really good, too.

enG.. kim jae won neh kkuh yah

Old Post 09-04-2002 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha so yoojin is so cute haha.. erica i dint ferget!!.. why dload it wen yoo can jus borrow it from beediyo store, itz onli like 1.50 per tape.. mabe a lil more sumwhere else buh it cant be more than 2 dollar per video...

Old Post 09-04-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mizundastood

I love this drama! Especially since MY KIM JAE WON EE OPPA is in it. It's impossible to watch SBS dramas online for free, tho. It's better if you borrow it cuz either way, you're gonna have to pay. Why watch it online when it always has to buffer and stuff when you can rewatch videos that you borrow and it has a better screen?

Old Post 09-12-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mizundastood Click here to Send mizundastood a Private Message Find more posts by mizundastood Add mizundastood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote