Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > PS2, Xbox, or Game Cube
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
castle outsider

ps2

but if there was a pc option id choose it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2002 06:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
ps2

but if there was a pc option id choose it

yup!! pc still rules alll!!!

Old Post 10-05-2002 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

PS2 rocks all! and much cheaper than buying a Geforce 4 card for the same good graphics...

Old Post 10-05-2002 12:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

quote:
Originally posted by Drunken Master

Anyways... I'd love to have a ps2 and a gc... ps2 to play those kick ass fighting games and a gc to play all those exclusive nintendo games.... you can't have a combination that's better than that...( well that's what i think)

Xbox? i don't care for the xbox

I feel the same way buddy

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 10-05-2002 03:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

uh.. first of all ps2 usese 32mb graphics and a geforce 4 uses 128mb graphics? .. feel the difference? ...

but i prefer xbox, there are already many good games out for it now. and plus, when the mod chip comes out for xbox (it already came out but its illegal to get one) you can burn games and stuff and sell it in school... make a hella lot of money .. or ur friends can burn games for ya and u can get em for free. ::connections::

Old Post 10-05-2002 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

PS2...no doubt. Xbox has best graphics tho....beause its like twice the speed of the PS2 or gamecube....gamecube is slowest. Im a RPG fan, so PS2's the way to go for me...Xbox has tyte games too...and gamecube is aiight. Ninentdo does all da kiddy shit....i mean...wtf is mario sunshine? x.x Xbox is best for sports...PS2 i think iz da best tho....good games in most areas....expansion capablity...decent graphics if not good...etc...the biggest downfall of the PS2 is that it has only 2 controller ports...

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-06-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

noo!! how can they! i hate it when they switch consoles, then do the ppl who love the games have to buy that other console?? i have no money! please spare me!! (T_T)

nah, you don't need to worry about it. They're making one of those chronicle games for GC. It's called Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, and i really don't know what it is, but it's compatible with GBA somehow and i assume it's another remake of the old games, but it could not be...maybe a prequel. But i don't think so. It doesn't even have plans to come to the US as of now.

Final Fantasy XII is coming on ps2, so there's no need to worry about the major installments. Yeah, i hate it when they switch systems...though my brother bought GC haha, so this is an exception...still ps2 is where it's at

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

Yeah, i hate it when they switch systems...though my brother bought GC haha, so this is an exception...still ps2 is where it's at

yea!! thats great! my cousin bought a ps2 and Xbox..i just stay over at his place and play games all night!! once i get my paycheck i'm gonna buy a ps2 for myself!!

yea its a shame that ps2 doesnt have 4 controller ports, but i dont mind cos the multi tap is pretty cheap haha

anyone played gauntlet legends with your friends?? omg we played till i was hallucinating the game sounds after we stopped playing!! "Green Archer is now IT" "Blue Knight in now IT" hahaha!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
uh.. first of all ps2 usese 32mb graphics and a geforce 4 uses 128mb graphics? .. feel the difference? ...

but i prefer xbox, there are already many good games out for it now. and plus, when the mod chip comes out for xbox (it already came out but its illegal to get one) you can burn games and stuff and sell it in school... make a hella lot of money .. or ur friends can burn games for ya and u can get em for free. ::connections::

actually im not sure you can do that. the cd is probably a dvd-rom and they might have some protection on it.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-06-2002 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by nas
haha no GCube fans. Except me. Oh but I'm trying to get a PS2. But definitely GCube for me. :satisfy:

ditto here!

Old Post 10-07-2002 08:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

actually im not sure you can do that. the cd is probably a dvd-rom and they might have some protection on it.

probably. Some PC games/software cant be burned because of the locks on it

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-08-2002 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFMC

Ps2 of course. They have some solid titles out. Wish DC hadnt died out they had the best fighter games.

Old Post 10-09-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SFMC Click here to Send SFMC a Private Message Find more posts by SFMC Add SFMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

i lyke ps2 the most also......bcuz of the konami games.....however, i dunt own ne console....

Old Post 10-09-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jin

PS2, but i got xbox as a gift. My friend has a ps2 and i have more ps games then i have xbox games and even more then my firned who OWNS the ps2, but its all good. Cuz i dont play much console games anyways...Warcraft III all the way baby...

Old Post 10-10-2002 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jin Click here to Send Jin a Private Message Visit Jin's homepage! Find more posts by Jin Add Jin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

go sell your X-BOX, it totally sucks, I don't know what Bill was thinkin' when he made up of this idea, I don't think anyone bought one in Ireland...

Old Post 10-10-2002 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sungkim

Xbox is doing a lot better than I expected... In the beginning I said PS2 all the way but now that the Xbox had some time to mature, it raises some doubts in my mind as to which is better. I think the PS2 and Xbos are both great systems and worth getting. As for the Game Cube, it's exactly where I expected it would be... dead... So sad how Nintendo had such a firm grip on the industry and lost so much of it. I blame it mostly to their inability to adapt to the changing video gaming audience. They stuck too long with their "kiddie" line of games and not to mention their poor marketing skills...

Anyway.. PS2 and Xbox...who will win.. ?? =D

Old Post 10-15-2002 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sungkim Click here to Send sungkim a Private Message Find more posts by sungkim Add sungkim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote