Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > clumsy (jtL ficcie)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MinWoo4ever

clumsy (jtL ficcie)

Clumsy
by MinWoo4ever
chapter 1

The girl was running hurriedly at the mall with her bag bumping at her side, she almost bump on everybody who at her sight, she’s finally reached her destination, she’s standing in front of the cinema while tried to caught her breath while her friends looking at her who actually came late,
“Mi Ahn Hae Yo!” she said while smiling stupidly to her friends.
The 3 guys looking at her in disbelief looked and 1 of them said,
“You’re late for 30 minutes, Ingrid!” said the tall guy while folded his hand.
“Eung! Mi ahn hae yo!!!” she said again while bowing his head.
“We supposed to watched the movie now! But you’re late!” said the other guy while sending her an evil glare.
“WooHyuk!” she called out for her other friend who remain silent,
“Please help me from their anger…” she pleaded to the blonde guy who stood beside him.
“What??? Anger????” asked the 2 of them with their eyes widened, “It’s your fault anyway!”
“Aish I already said sorry!” she said while tried to give them her innocent looked.
“Ah Tony, JaeWon! We can watch the other movie!” suddenly WooHyuk speak out after he remain silent.
“Arghh, why you always helping her?” asked Tony to WooHyuk annoyingly, while Ingrid smiled in victory and JaeWon looking at his Hyung in a shock expression.
“I’m not helping her!” defend WooHyuk.
“Yeah Hyung! You don’t have to be so obvious!” said JaeWon while shook his head lightly.
“Obvious about what?” asked WooHyuk confusedly while looking up to the tall dong saeng.
“Aish! you helping her cause you like her!” blabbered JaeWon fastly.
“Eung?” WooHyuk face reddened a little bit, while Ingrid face also blushing while she heard what JaeWon said.
“Let’s go to the arcade!” said WooHyuk tried to change the subject.
“Ow HyuKie is shy~~~” teased Tony while he grinning and WooHyuk glaring at his friend but his face still look a little bit red.
“Yeah arcade sounds good!” said Ingrid tried to change the topic.
“Owww someone blushing here!” teased JaeWon while pointing to her.
“Huh? No way!, it’s because I’m running and got so tired!” explained Ingrid to them.
“Uh-huh?” nodded Tony and jaeWon while looking to Ingrid and WooHyuk direction tried to tease them again.
“Let’s go to the arcade!” said Ingrid while giving signal to WooHyuk to leave there before they could say anything.
While the of them already walked in front, Tony said something to JaeWon,
“Man, why they never admitted that they like each other!”
“Huh? I don’t know either!!!” said JaeWon while looking them from behind and shook his head helplessly.
“Aha!” said Tony suddenly while snapped his finger.
“What hyung?” asked JaeWon confusedly.
“We can hook them up together!” said Tony with an evil smirk on his face.
“That’s sounds good!” said JaeWon in agreement.

While at the arcade.
Ingrid and WooHyuk were competing the ‘shoot’ machine, while the 2 of them examined them from behind,
“Hey see that JaeWon! I wonder why they still not a couple yet!” said Tony.
“Don’t forget to add TaeWoo and YooJin, the 2 of them could be the great obstacles for them!” said JaeWon wisely to his Hyung.
“Uh? Yeah! I forget to add the 2 lunatic fans of them!” said Tony realizing his stupidity.

Ingrid and WooHyuk already finished playing the game, they approached the 2 guys who still busy with their plans,
“Hey yo! Whatcha doing buddy?” asked Ingrid casually to the 2 of them.
“Uh? Can you be a more feminine?” asked Tony carefully to her.
She only sighed out and said, “It’s my style man!”
JaeWon shook his head,
“no wonder you still single!” said jaeWon
“Uh?” Ingrid looked at jaeWon, “JaeWon-ah! What did you say just now, huh?” asked her casually.
“Uhm nothing!” hide JaeWon.
“You actually said something like that to her?” asked WooHyuk while chuckled, “You going to suffer JaeWon!”
“Yeah you better watch out JaeWon!” continued Tony
She looked at her 3 friends in a very disappointed looked and pretend that she’s upset with them,
“I never thought you guys will think of me that way,” she said slowly while seems to be hurt by their words and walked away from them slowly.
“Hey what’s wrong Ingrid?” asked WooHyuk suddenly when realized that she suddenly change.
She turned around to face them and shook her head helplessly while sighed out.
“Hey come on! We’re only joking!” said WooHyuk while tried to make her stayed.
“WooHyuk! Just ignore her! She’s just trying to trick us!” said Tony with a smirked on his face.
“Tony!” said WooHyuk louder to his friend.
“Aw Hyung!” said JaeWon, “you know she always played trick on us!”
WooHyuk glaring at them while suddenly he turned around to face her who’s now laughing,
“Aish I never can trick the 2 of you!” she said while looking at Tony and JaeWOn.
“See what I told you!” said Tony while pointing to her.
WooHyuk only jaw dropped when he saw her expression and how she trick him and he stayed silent and ignore her.
“WooHyuk?” she called carefully.
WooHyuk pretend he didn’t hear her.
JaeWOn and Tony shook their head helplessly and sighed out while whispering to each other,
“I guess the biggest obstacles come from inside themselves!” said Tony while shook his head.
“Hyukie-ya~~~,” called her again, “Mi ahn hae yo!” she said to WooHyuk who’s ignoring her.
WooHyuk took a glance at her and saw her puppy looked eyes, “Arghh!!! Not that look!” said WooHyuk while tried to escape himself from the pleading look.
“I guess she have multiple personality, looked how she could become so manly and so childish in such a short time!” whispered JaeWon to Tony slowly.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MinWoo4ever Click here to Send MinWoo4ever a Private Message Find more posts by MinWoo4ever Add MinWoo4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MinWoo4ever

Clumsy
By MinWoo4ever
chapter 2

2 days after they went shopping together, They met at the café near Ingrid’s apartment, Ingrid and WooHyuk sat side by side, while Tony and JaeWOn sat across them, Ingrid was sipping her cappuccino when suddenly she saw an annoying creature entered the café and walked towards their direction, she coughed,
“Ingrid? Are you okay?” asked WooHyuk while patted her back lightly.
“*cough* It’s a *cough* nightmare!” she said while pointing to the direction.
WooHyuk, JaeWOn and Tony finally understood when they saw who walked towards them,
“Hi!” he greeted her.
Ingrid looked up to the guy who stood beside their table and smiled so fake,
“Oh, It’s you!” she said sarcastically to the guy.
“You said that you don’t have time to go out with me today,” said the guy while sat beside her.
“Uh? Don’t you get that TaeWoo? She doesn’t have time for you!” said Tony casually while sipping his lemon tea.
“None of your business!” snapped TaeWoo annoyingly to Tony.
Ingrid glaring at TaeWoo and asked him annoyingly,
“Don’t you have anything to do, TaeWoo???”
“I’m looking for you! I’m planning to go out with you!” said TaeWoo seriously.
Ingrid face frowned when she heard TaeWoo words, but suddenly WooHyuk speak out,
“Hey we almost late for our appointment!” said WooHyuk while looking at his watch. While they looked at him and pretend that they got an appointment too.
“Yeah better run along now or we get killed!” said JaeWon while nodding his head.
“Yeah we better RUN now!” said Ingrid while took her bag and walked out with WooHyuk, Tony and JaeWon out of the café, they thought that they’re already safe, but TaeWoo following them behind.
Ingrid walked faster between the 3 guys and whispered something to them,
“He’s following us!”
“IS he insane or what?” said WooHyuk annoyingly.
“What you did to him before that he actually will this crazy for you?” teased Tony while giggling.
“Urghh!! Tony that’s not funny! I think I’m gonna kill him someday!” she mumbled while sending an evil glare to Tony.
They walked hurriedly with Ingrid still mumbling about her misfortune while TaeWoo still following them behind. They getting annoyed of that big gorrillaz stalking them at the mall.
Ingrid finally stopped walking and it made the other 3 stopped to,
“Hey what’s wrong?” asked WooHyuk while he looking at her confusedly.
“I can’t take it anymore!” she said in angry tone then turned around to face TaeWoo,
“STOP FOLLOWING ME!” she shouted furiously and it caught the public attention, while Tony and JaeWon shook their head looking at her angry looked.
“Uhm but… I …” stuttered TaeWoo.
“STOP FOLLOWING ME! OR YOU’LL BE SORRY YOU WERE BORN!” shouted Ingrid again and then she went to where her friends were,
“Let’s go guys!” she said while looking at their shock expressions.
“Wow! You really scary!!!” said JaeWon with a pale face.
“Uh? I really wonder why he still can stand you,” said Tony while they’re walking to the cinema.
“Yeah hyung!” added JaeWon, “beside that I bet that WooHyukie hyung can stand her too!” while winking his eyes to WooHyuk.
Ingrid and WooHyuk both glaring at JaeWon with a little blush on their face, JaeWon tried to hide himself behind Tony while Tony could only shook his head.
Inside the theatre, they sat down at the corner. Ingrid, WooHyuk, Tony then JaeWon. They’re watching the movie KaWi.
“Hey yo Hyung!” whispered JaeWon to Tony.
“What?” asked Tony without even taking a glance to his dong saeng.
“Are you sure this going to work?” asked JaeWon slowly.
“Uh-huh!” said Tony while nodding his head, “She loves to watch horror but she’s kind of afraid too!” explained Tony.
Then they continued to watch the movie, the movie was getting more scary, it was one of the scary part. JaeWon and Tony tried to peek WooHyuk and Ingrid who watched the movie besides them.
“Arggg!!!” shouted Ingrid lightly while she pulled WooHyuk sleeves.
“Aish it’s not that scary, right?” asked WooHyuk while laughing at her.
“See what I told you!” said Tony while smiling wickedly to JaeWon.
“Uh? But she only pulled Hyukie hyung sleeves!”
“Uh just see!” said Tony.
Another horror scene was shown at the screen, the whole theatre shouted, then JaeWon and Tony tried to peek besides them again,
“Arghhhh!!!” shouted Ingrid again while hugging WooHyuk tightly.
“Aish! It’s okay!” said WooHyuk while laughing and patted her head several times.
“Eung?” Ingrid realized what she done and hurriedly released her hug, “Sorry!” she said and tried to act like nothing happened. She can feel her face burning but lucky her that the cinema was dark that WooHyuk can’t see her blushing face.
“See JaeWon! I already told ya!” said Tony in victory.

After the movie they went home, not actually went home, but they’re all going to WooHyuk’s apartment.
“Hey what do you guys think about the movie?” asked Tony while smiling and looking at WooHyuk and Ingrid.
“The movie was good!” said Ingrid didn’t realized what Tony mean.
“Uh? Only good?” asked Tony still looking at the 2 of them but this time he smirked wickedly.
“Uh what do you mean Tony?” asked WooHyuk confusedly.
Then suddenly Tony screamed,
“Arghhh!” then he hugged JaeWon.
“Aish! It’s okay!” said JaeWon while pretending to be WooHyuk and patted Tony head several times.
WooHyuk and Ingrid jaws dropped when they saw the 2 of them imitating the incident, then Tony and JaeWon laughing out loud, while held their stomach and pounded their fist to the table several times.
Ingrid face reddened and also WooHyuk,
“Stop it you 2!” shouted WooHyuk while slapped his 2 friends head slightly.
They stopped laugh and rubbing their head,
“Hey it’s hurt!” said the 2 of them in unison.
While Ingrid pinch Tony arms,
“Argghhh that’s really hurt!” shouted Tony to her while rubbing his arms.
Several days after that incident, they went out again, Ingrid was not late that day, but they looked at her in amazement, she was really clumsy as usual.
They were walking together while talking, Ingrid was too excited talking with them that she bumped the wall in front of her
“Aww!” she shouted while rubbing her fore head.
“Hey are you okay?” asked WooHyuk worriedly, while the other 2 laughed out hysterically.
She looked at JaeWon and Tony and pouted to WooHyuk,
“They’re laughing at me!!!”
WooHyuk patted her head several times and smiled,
“Just ignored them!”
Ingrid face frowns while glaring at JaeWOn and Tony.
They went to the tower records together, Ingrid was busy searching for her favorite groups, suddenly she screamed and made the other 3 turned to face her,
“Ahhhhh!!!!” she screamed while holding several cd’s and leaping up and down in joy,
The other 3 looked at her with a large sweat drop in their fore head,
“Hey JaeWon-ah! Do you know her?” asked Tony stupidly.
JaeWon shook his head and turned around with Tony, leaving her alone with WooHyuk, but she was too happy to notice that other 2,
“WooHyuk-ya! Look what I found!” she cheered happily while showing the things that she found with a big smiled plastered on her face.
“Shinhwa?” said WooHyuk with his eyes brow met.
She nodded her head happily, “Yeaps Shinhwa! I looking for their Cd’s but couldn’t find them! But I found it here!!! And also their Vcd’s!!!” she said happily while took all the Shinhwa’s cd to the cashier.
“What? You bought all of that?” asked WooHyuk bewilderedly while looking at the pile of cd.
While Tony and JaeWOn looked from afar and shook their head helplessly,
“Is she going to open cd store or something?” asked jaeWOn.

Several days after that, they went to her apartment, they rang the bell several times but no one opened the door, but they heard music sounds from inside the apartment. They rang it again and even pounded the door.
Finally the door opened, someone head popped out from inside and looking at the 3 of them in curiosity,
“Hey! Get inside hurriedly!” demanded Ingrid while dragging her friends and quickly locked the door.
“What’s wrong???” asked WooHyuk while the 3 of them looking at her curiously.
“It’s not like you’ve been stalking by any lunatic, right?” said Tony while looking at her from head to toe.
She gulped and horror showed on her face,
“It’s even worse! That thing came just now!” shouted Ingrid desperately.
“What thing” asked JaeWon stupidly while thinking hard.
“Aish you can be so stupid sometimes!” said Tony while slapped JaeWon head lightly.
“That’s the big gorilla!” said WooHyuk to JaeWOn while JaeWOn rubbed his head.
“Eung? Gorilla?” asked JaeWOn again confusedly.
“That’s TaeWoo!” shouted the 3 of them in unison and then left jaeWon alone while the 3 of them playing games.

Old Post 05-07-2002 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MinWoo4ever Click here to Send MinWoo4ever a Private Message Find more posts by MinWoo4ever Add MinWoo4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MinWoo4ever

chapter 3

Clumsy
by MinWoo4ever
chapter 3

They’re supposed to go out again that day and decided to meet up at WooHyuk’s place, Ingrid hadn’t arrived yet. The 3 guys waited for her impatiently.
“She’s late again!” said Tony while looking at his watch.
JaeWon and WooHyuk only sighed out and sat there while waiting for her,
“I’m gonna call her!” said WooHyuk while he was about to dialed the number, someone knocked his door violently, they hurriedly opened the door.
“Ingrid???” they shouted while looking at her who were panting and sweating like she was running marathon.
“Hi *pants* guys *huff* sorry *puff* for late!” she said while she bend down and tried to catch her breath.
The 3 of them looking at her in disbelief and let her get inside the studio, she sat down at the couch while tried to relax a little bit and grabbing the bottle in front of her and drank the whole bottle in just a second.
After she drank she realized that they’re looking at her with their eyes widened,
“Eung? Anything on my face?” she asked stupidly.
“What happen?” asked Tony and JaeWon while WooHyuk grabbed a towel and a clean shirt from his closet and threw it to her.
“Thanks WooHyuk!” she said while wiping her sweat.
“We want explanation!” said WooHyuk while looking at her curiously.
“Eung… I ran along to get rid of that big thing!” said Ingrid helplessly.
“WHAT???” shouted Tony, “He stalking you????”
Ingrid nodded her head and headed to the bathroom,
“WooHyuk you don’t mind if I took a shower right? it’s so sticky!” said Ingrid
“What???” shouted Tony, “WE’re going to cinema and you’re late! Now you said gonna take shower first! We won’t be able to make it!”
Ingrid looking at Tony and ignore him, she went inside the bathroom and locked it. Leaving the 3 of them at the living room, while Tony still mumbling about her late.

After 15 minutes she got out from the bathroom, wearing WooHyuk shirt, which is obviously too big for her size, and her hair was still wet, she took the shower in a flash.
Tony looking at her but he’s still mumbling,
“It’s your fault! We late to watch cinema for 2 times! And it’s your fault!” said Tony angrily.
Ingrid looked at him in disbelief, “You blame me for being late today??? It’s not my fault! It’s that gorilla fault!” shouted Ingrid while glaring at her friends.
“Stop it guys!” said WooHyuk while tried to stop their argument.
Tony threw his face aside while Ingrid also do so, JaeWon only sighed out helplessly.
“WooHyuk! Do you have hair dryer?” asked Ingrid.
Tony hurriedly turned around, “You still want to dried you hair????”
“Gees Tony! you expect me to go like this?” asked Ingrid annoyingly while pointed to her hair which is damp and also the dripping water from her hair.
WooHyuk handed her the hair dryer and headed to Tony and slapped his head, “You stupid! She can’t go there like that!”
Tony glared at WooHyuk angrily,
“Stop helping her! You like her doesn’t mean that you always have to help her! Why don’t you help me? I’m your friend too!!!”
The 3 of them turned around to look at Tony while WooHyuk face turned bright red, Ingrid who heard this also blushing, while JaeWon only sat down aside watching their argument.
“It got anything to do with that!” shouted WooHyuk while tried to cover his face from Ingrid sight.
Ingrid felt uneasy that they’re having an argument, she approached Tony and Tony glaring at her,
“Eung… mi ahn hae yo!” apologized Ingrid.
Tony only stunned when heard her apologizing.
Ingrid sighed out and said,
“Mi ahn hae yo Tony-a!!! today’s my treat okay?” said Ingrid while patted Tony arms several times.
Tony face turned bright with a glistening on his face,
“Really?” he said cheerfully.
“You sure want to treat him? You’ll be broke if you treat this monkey over here!” asked WooHyuk worriedly.
“Well, one banana will be enough,” added JaeWon and it made Tony glaring at him with his evil glare.

After they went out, Ingrid and WooHyuk walked home together, cause Tony and JaeWon decided to started their planned.
They walked silently while Ingrid humming a song,
“Hey isn’t that Shinhwa’s new song?” asked WooHyuk suddenly.
Ingrid nodded her head,
“Perfect man!” she said happily.
They finally arrived at her apartment,
“WooHyuk, I’ll give back your shirt tomorrow?” asked Ingrid.
“Uhm it’s okay you don’t have to give it back so fast,” smiled WooHyuk.
“Okay, see ya tomorrow?”
“Okay see you tomorrow, bye”
“Hhehehe, by the way, you shirts smells good!” said Ingrid and then hurriedly went inside her apartment.
WooHyuk stood still in front of her apartment door dumb founded, ‘is she flirting with me’ thought WooHyuk.
While Ingrid inside her apartment curse herself, ‘stupid me.’

Old Post 05-07-2002 05:41 AM
MellowYellow

whoooooo JTL fic.... this is the first one i've read so far....

you like the name Ingrid huh? is that your name? good god i don't even know your name....

Old Post 05-08-2002 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MinWoo4ever

My name is .....

to Mellow Yellow ...
hahahaha yeah my name is Ingrid =)
that's why i'm enjoy using that name ...
and because i don't have any idea making up a korean name ^^;;;;

Old Post 05-08-2002 10:22 PM
MellowYellow

Re: My name is .....

quote:
Originally posted by MinWoo4ever
to Mellow Yellow ...
hahahaha yeah my name is Ingrid =)
that's why i'm enjoy using that name ...
and because i don't have any idea making up a korean name ^^;;;;

haha well you could always use the korean version of my name... SooJin ..... haha it's like the ugliest name ever... my actual korean name is SooJan....but it's not a real korean name....

mmm.... so what if you don't use a korean name? it's all good... your stories are so cute

Old Post 05-09-2002 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MinWoo4ever

to mellowyellow

Hahaha
i think i will still using my real name ^^;;;;
i enjoy using it and beside ....
i didn't have to feel guilty to made myself sounds so clumsy and mean ^^;;;;;
(my friend said that i'm crazy try to ruin my own image ^^;;;;)
hahaha what else can i do?
i won't be able to post my fics for several days~
cause i'm going to fix my window and upgrade my PC so ...
i'll post my fic as soon as i got my PC back ..
btw thanx for reading =)

Old Post 05-10-2002 12:48 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

why couldnt you use ME for the joo*in*gong girl???

i want with me and hyuk .. :huh:
i would make one.. but i cant write stories..its not my thing

heh, anway, put aside my disapoints. lol

i liked your story.. and it was the first JTL fic i read so i enjoyed it to

Old Post 05-13-2002 02:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

why couldnt you use ME for the joo*in*gong girl???

i want with me and hyuk .. :huh:
i would make one.. but i cant write stories..its not my thing

heh, anway, put aside my disapoints. lol

i liked your story.. and it was the first JTL fic i read so i enjoyed it to

i'll make one for you, but i don't know what to put in it. :sad:

Old Post 05-14-2002 10:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote