Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > What came first.. the chicken or the egg?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyo0JeE

What came first.. the chicken or the egg?

lets see.. if God planted an egg first, a chicken would hatch... but wat if God planted a chicken and then the egg came..?
oinG?

wat do u guys think? the chicken or the egg?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2002 01:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

the chicken came first definitely. if not then there would be no one to cross the road to get to the other side.

btw: post this in debate.

Old Post 05-14-2002 01:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

lolz ok

Old Post 05-14-2002 01:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i think the egg since dinos had eggs long before any mammals came onto this planet we call earth.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-14-2002 02:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
i think the egg since dinos had eggs long before any mammals came onto this planet we call earth.

yea..i agree

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-14-2002 02:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

The egg cannot hatch without the chicken hence the chicken CAN live without the egg. Also the Bible states that he created the animals first.

Old Post 05-14-2002 02:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
The egg cannot hatch without the chicken hence the chicken CAN live without the egg. Also the Bible states that he created the animals first.

the chicken cannot hatch without the egg..maybe some1 put the egg there in the first place.. :satisfy:

just my $.01

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-14-2002 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

evolution came first IMO

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen

yea...i was bout to say dat~

i think dat da chicken came first...

damn..i forgot wut i was bout to say..sheesh~

but anyway..i think God could create anything first..so why would He create da egg befO da chicken? wutevaz..=T

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

haha.... That's hard... I would say the chicken came first to make the egg... But then, how can there be a chicken if there is no egg... Iyah...

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

.: moving thread to DEBATE forum :.

Old Post 05-15-2002 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

the chicken cannot hatch without the egg..maybe some1 put the egg there in the first place.. :satisfy:

just my $.01

HENCE! my point! THERE cannot be an egg without a chicken o hatch it! Therefore the chicken MUST come first!

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

both

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

aikOo confOozein` :huh:

Old Post 05-15-2002 03:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

lol
i doooooooont know
seriously.
lol

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-26-2002 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JungJInHo

If da egg came first, what would happen if some stupid animal stepped on it or if it became cold? There wouldnt b any egg or chicken then. If the chicken came first, it wouldnt get stepped on... ...then again...if u believe in evolution, when did the chicken become a chicken...what was the chicken before it was a chicken....:huh:...n y did the thing become a chicken? SO WHO GIVES A DAM WHETHER THE CHICKEN OR EGG CAME FIRST!!!

.......need sleep..... :sleepy:......the chicken came first

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JungJInHo Click here to Send JungJInHo a Private Message Find more posts by JungJInHo Add JungJInHo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

It twas the chicken!

The chicken must have came first! Because the chicken had to have been made first, because then it has to do it's errr... wild thing with the rooster and pah, lay some eggs! Now the rooster can't get dirty with the chicken that came from the egg, because that would be statutory rape. And by the time the chick was old enough, the rooster probably got himself eaten. If people eat roosters ... I don't know, I'm a vegetarian!

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Old Post 05-27-2002 03:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ggomah Kaze
Jung Pilgyo's Wife

Talking From the Creationist POV...

In the Bible, God created animals the 4th (or was it 5th?) day. Supposedly he "blew the dust" and they were made, for the humans anyway. Let's assume he did the same for animals. Adam and Eve weren't babies, so I'm assuming God created a full-grown rooster and hen first to make the egg.

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ggomah Kaze Click here to Send Ggomah Kaze a Private Message Find more posts by Ggomah Kaze Add Ggomah Kaze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

yes but god made dinos first and then he didnt like them so he cause evolution but the dinos laid eggs therefore the egg was first then it evolved to the chicken.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JungJInHo

First of all, it doesnt make sense to say the egg came first. An egg is extremely vulnerable to its surroundings. But a chicken, is much less vulnerable, and can create multiple eggs if it wants to. Secondly, I disagree with any idea of evolution. If evolution exists, show me the "missing link" between dinos, and birds, or monkeys and humans. Thirdly, why would you even want to accept the idea that you were once a monkey...or some primitive being? It may sound egoistic, but Id rather think of myself as something coming from God's own hands.... ..........whoa...i really got off topic....anyways.....THE CHICKEN CAME FIRST....

Old Post 05-29-2002 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JungJInHo Click here to Send JungJInHo a Private Message Find more posts by JungJInHo Add JungJInHo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote