Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Ever stole or shoplifted?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Ever stole or shoplifted?

I stole/shoplifted once... Haha... I was pretty good at it too. I was with a couple of my girlfriends and we went into the fitting room with what we wanted. So I went in and took two shirts that were the same. I had a big purse with me so I stuffed one into my purse and left the other one out. (You know, so they'll think that you didn't steal anything). I did it a couple times. But then I stopped when I sister got caught. The lady who caught her was yelling at her and I went to back my sister up. The lady said she was gonna call the cops and I was like, "Go ahead." The lady didn't though and I just walked away. Haha... ***Phew!***

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i stole once...but my friends steal fOr me usually..but once..i was with my 2 girlfriends and one of putting stuff in her bag..the other was like..omg~ were gonna get caught..so annoying..people are sOo uptight lately..i hate how people act so scared..eesh

den another time..we were at da supermarket..i forgot where..and we were walking out..right before we get out the door..i friend asks me to hold her bag for her..i was juss thinking that she needed to adjust herself or whatever..so i didnt think anything of it..but as we were outside..i realized that there was the dector thing that goes off if the clerk didnt scan the bar-code..i didnt really care...of course we didnt get caught..but i juss thought dat it was stupid of her to shop lift if she was scared of getting caught..

Old Post 05-05-2002 10:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

I once stole a candy bar in kindergarden. Got caught and my ass was wooooped by my mom. I was crying and stuff. They dragged me back i had to apologize.

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
I once stole a candy bar in kindergarden. Got caught and my ass was wooooped by my mom. I was crying and stuff. They dragged me back i had to apologize.

ahhhh hahaha...
i did... but i don't remember what it was.... all i remember was i did... and the guilt i felt wasn't worth it..... still isn't... esp cuz i don't remember what it was.....

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

um..
in 5th grade
i went to an old beat up liquor store and stole a bubblicious

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i remember i stole a candle from CVS for no apparent reason.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 09:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i nevr realli shoplifted...but i've still stolen things. i remeber i once took a bag of skittles from mai frend's house that wuz just lying there.

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

stealing is baaddd....

but i stole once when i was seven or so...a pack of gummy bears or somethin from Safeway

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-08-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

you're all under arrest!! j/k

I "borrowed" a calculator at the Science Olympiad, and I returned it, i should've asked first though.

I stole paper from the classroom when i was younger.

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

i never stole or shoplifted before..
i hab friendz woo do tho..
buh im not dat tite wid dem.. -_-;
euCkz.. one tym me nd a group ob friendz went to the mall..
nd went into afterthoughtz..
and we were juss brOwsin`..
nd mai friendz lyke 'isnt this pretty? wanna get it?'
nd im lyke.. 'naHh.. iss aiite ^^'
well.. den after we came out of the store mai friend opened her baG,,
and out came dat lyke $20-30 silver bracelet..
yikEz.. me nd mai other friendz were lyke freakin` out
haha.. we were lyke.. 'omGgggGg we're gonna get cauGhttt~~!!! oMGggggggggggg'
welpz.. and shez lyke 'oh no.. dont worry.. i've done dis lots of times'
sighz.. tsk tsk..
heheh datz why i dont hang out wid her dat much ne more..
shez juss bad influence.. --;
sorry if i sound lyke a dOrk.. but to tell u the truth i think iss REALLIE REALLIE wrong to shoplift.
mebbe cuz mai mom used to hab a gift&stationary store.. kinda lyke morning glory before.. for like 5 years.. until she sold the store.. so now i kinda understand wat the ownerz nd ppl woo work dere feel like.. having to watch awl the annoyin` teenagerz come in buyin` nothing and juss messin` up awl the shiet.. nd lyke having to follow dem around looqin` if dere shopliftin`..--;
but seriously.. eben dat one pen you steal.. or dat one piece of gum.. iss nothing compared to seein` ur mom standin` dere awl day.. or eben sittin` in a chair behind the counter.. shez juss lyke 'dere' AWL day ..ebery single day.. eben dat lil` piece of gum iss SUMTHIN`.. isnt it??
ahyoO i feel so gay.. --;
welpz iss juss dat i ddink dat stealin` iss very verRyyy wronG//

Old Post 05-14-2002 11:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote