Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > alcohol:bad experiences?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

alcohol:bad experiences?

share ur bad experiences wit us hah and tell us how old you were!
haha first time i really drank i vomited.. then i felt way better afterwards and had fun q:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oRGyMaN

first time i drank, it wuz alrite...mah homey vomited all over the house

------------------------------------------

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oRGyMaN Click here to Send oRGyMaN a Private Message Find more posts by oRGyMaN Add oRGyMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneHeart
Loveable, What Else?

Experiences? Er? Uhhh...see avatar for answer. =)

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneHeart Find more posts by OneHeart Add OneHeart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

ummm...one tym mai dad drank over a 6pak after a big fite he had wit mai mom....

personaly experiences? it's yummi i've never been drunk b4; actualli the most i ever drank b4 at once is maib like 2 shotz? haha. but i like wine cuz it tastes good and makes u feel good

Old Post 04-28-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

Passed out.... eek~

Old Post 04-29-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

never had bad experience

my friend did though, got piss drunk
showed his lil dick to everyone in the hot tub embarressing himself for the next morning ridicule(the girls couldn't stop making jokes)
and threw up constantly next morning
rather unappealing and disgusting.
he could never live that down
got one other strange story
was in chicago, me and my friend went to meet an old time friend who was living there. While there he kept drinking and eating(went to a few posh restaurants) and near the end, his stomach couldn't take it. He stopped in bathroom several times, then while driving on the way home he forced me to stop the car and he belted out running like a madman in the dark, lost sight of him, drove around corner and a black figure stood up, he was taking a shit in the parking lot. Some SUV was turning into the dark parking lot and we saw the figure jump over the fence, pants getting caught and struggling, then kept running around lost track of him.(my friend and I in the car were cracking up at this point)
then afterwards(i wasn't letting him back in my car) got him taxi to go back home, where he said he had to ditch the taxi too and run to the nearest bathroom.
really, he couldn't live that down either.
don't drink too much, u lose control of everything.
respect

Old Post 04-30-2002 11:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i didnt wanna drink
so i juss pissed in it

Old Post 04-30-2002 11:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i didnt wanna drink
so i juss pissed in it

O__________O;;;

Old Post 04-30-2002 05:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: alcohol:bad experiences?

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
share ur bad experiences wit us hah and tell us how old you were!
haha first time i really drank i vomited.. then i felt way better afterwards and had fun q:

you didn't say how old you were

the first time for me, i was 7, i drank some wine by accident, i didn't like the taste and didn't drink alcohol since.

Old Post 04-30-2002 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

3 years ago i drank a lot

i ended makin out with somebody i shouldnt have.. and then her friend got pissed and wanted to fight me.. thing was .. her friend is my fucken best friend.. imagine fighting with your best friend.. so i was just drunk and ruined two friendships.. its ok now.. im friendly with the girl and the guy i dont see.. he was an ass but whatever now.. its kool i dont care

thenn.... i got butt drunk again at ma house and i remember 4 things.. takin a shower in the bafroom all night.. people running in and out of the bafroom takin a piss (girls too) .. yo i was naked too.. coupla people nekked in ma room.. and i found a condom in my living room.. i was like wtf! ahhaha that was great tho

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-30-2002 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

Last time i drank alcohol was a sip of wine from a cup at my friends confirmation party. It made me all warm but tasted nasty. The only bad was probably my first. I almost puked after i took a sip of my dad's beer.

Old Post 05-01-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

My friend had a bottle of Rasberry Twist, Smirnoff. So i drank a shot and i turned really red, my other friends drank alot and got semi-drunk?!? well they started doing some freaky stuff. Later on we all ended up falling asleep and thats it..

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

never really had any bad experienecs from drinking. i can handle my alcohol pretty well, and i've never thrown up.

Old Post 05-09-2002 12:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hm..whenever i drink..i never get drunk..which sucks =T
i wanna knoe wut it feels like >.<

but..last friday..we were sittin at da park drinkin..and i kept burping in front of da guyz ^^ das like da closest to a bad experience i've had sOo far in mah alcohol career

..not really bad..

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote