Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > excessive bleeding..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

excessive bleeding..

have anyone bleed a lot while concious?

i did. through my nose. and it wasnt like an accident or anything. it just started to bleed.

and then bleed faster.
and faster.
and faster.

and scared me kinda. but this happens frequently. but it still bleed.

and bleed.
and bleed.
but then it stops.

i filled about 1/6 cup in the sink. a pool of blood. by the time it stoped. i was relieved. but not 30 minutes later, my nose is acting up again. i tell it to stop bothering me and give it a little shove. then blood gushes out again to my surprise. i rush to the bathroom again cupping my hands in below the nose to hold in the blood. at first there was too much blood i couldnt apply and pressure with a tissue.

yes. it bleed.
and bleed.
and bleed again.

not like drip... a second.. drip.. a second.. drip.. but like 4 drips per second. by the time its over, im getting a little scared. but i dont panick. i examine the mess, and its around another 1/6th cup. too much blood for one day. i decide to get my sleep, being awake for around 43 hours.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2002 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

that's called a nosebleed dude. it happens to me too many times.

from experience i know it happens when you don't get enough rest or sleep. Your body becomes tired (although your mind not think so)

It can also happen if you pick your nose to much, and you pick out the membrane between the nasal pasage and the bloodstream.... NOT that i pick my nose or anything.... i just heard it from somewhere.... :huh:

unless you have a weird habit, you probably need more rest.

edit: humidity can also effect it, dry seasons...

Last edited by huby40 on 04-21-2002 at 05:36 AM

Old Post 04-21-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i picked my nose once and it started bleeding dat was lyke when i was 4th grade thO
haha but i dunt nemore!

Old Post 04-21-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

That was really scary... and sad!!! I shoulda been there to help you Jusun!!! Hahaha...

Did you go see the doctor or anything? If it happens again, you should really consult a doctor...

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i was never much of a nerd.. so when i came here.. i decided to stop messin around and become a geek

i was readin .and studying fast and furiously for about 7 hours and all of a sudden.. drip drip drip.. haha i got so excited! im finally a nerd! i tole my mom about it and she was proud of me

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

deng, that nosebleed story is pretty funny. fer mi, there was this time in band camp...... no, i was probably in 4th grade and i was playing soccer on the street and i slipped and my knees and elbow started gushing nonstop. oh, and this school year, i donated blood in order to miss 30-40 minutes in class, and i had fun watching a pint of blood flowing into a bag. it was pretty cool.

Old Post 04-22-2002 11:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I just stayed up all night working on a physics research paper and also a presentation for something else, and I got a nosebleed. heh. this info was interesting, i never knew that stuff happened.

Old Post 04-23-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Akira

o yea

it happens a lot. I'm just sitting and thinking and it starts to bleed. but i enjoy it. let it drip ripple and poor. that's u life. i embrace it. evetaully i gotta clean it up u know. hyujee in my ko.

Old Post 04-23-2002 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira Click here to Send Akira a Private Message Visit Akira's homepage! Find more posts by Akira Add Akira to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

i used to get nosebleeds when i waz like 8, but not nemore.
but they don't freak me out or nething...
there's this kid in my class he gets a nosebleed every week during school, and its sorta sick cuz it just starts to like gush all over the place in the middle of class and onto the floor and everything, ack.
we think there's somethin actually wrong cuz it shudn't happen that much,,,,

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-27-2002 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneHeart
Loveable, What Else?

Jusunlee:

You may want to take a visit to the doctor's office to have that checked out--to be on the safe side. Hopefully, it's nothing serious within the inner workings of your nostrils/nose (like a bad nerve, tissue, etc.).

Have it checked out.

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneHeart Find more posts by OneHeart Add OneHeart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

seriously jusun thaz scary...see a doctor!!
well maib it's scary for me cuz i've only had 1 nosebleed in mai life and dat wuz wen i picked it too hard :satisfy: i wuz only seven or sumtin...i noe not to pick it that hard nemore

Old Post 04-28-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote