Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > Singing Contest
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

NOY AL!! yo yoo stole ushers voice or sum shitt.. yoo sound jus like him!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2002 09:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

NOY HELEN
NOY AARON
i didn't steal his voice :P he stole mines

Old Post 11-16-2002 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

sorry alex.. im not gunna dl that.. cuz ferst i dun have the patients.. and its frikkin 2 mb!@!#!@ haha :x

Old Post 11-17-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
sorry alex.. im not gunna dl that.. cuz ferst i dun have the patients.. and its frikkin 2 mb!@!#!@ haha :x

yea -___- its coo i dunt blame u i wouldn't dl it either

Old Post 11-17-2002 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

http://carl.fookmecrazy.com/tempaudio/

godofwine = Third Eye Blind - God of Wine
986 = 98º - Invisible Man, me singing a quartet with myself to the insturmental
bsb = you can hear me, but you cant figure out which voice is mine :(

and I know that on the 986 one the 'how' sounds all fucked up and strong =\

thats what happens when you sing the same thing like 3 times in a row and overlap it.

Last edited by Prototype on 11-17-2002 at 03:24 AM

Old Post 11-17-2002 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
here my entry i'mma loose but i don;t care -_-
i hope ya'llc an here me lol my voice keeps hitting in d red zone so i hade to go far away from my headsets lol

http://www.geocities.com/dorkyalex/AlexUsher.wma

right click save as
about 2.65 MB

susan told me i'mma losse cuz no one gonan spend ne time dlin dis long ass shyt lol

blah i found a oldie one lol its soo mono puahahaha stupid mic newayz
next- butterlove for u people who have 56k n stuff 400kb
http://www.geocities.com/dorkyalex/next.MP3

you have a realie nice voice.. why dont u try singing without like backround music.. cuz i cant realie hear your voice that well.. and dun say ur gonna loose or sumthing! cuz u got a g'voice

Old Post 11-17-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

you have a realie nice voice.. why dont u try singing without like backround music.. cuz i cant realie hear your voice that well.. and dun say ur gonna loose or sumthing! cuz u got a g'voice

i suck singing acapella lol

Old Post 11-17-2002 03:33 AM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

wOo awl u sing really well =] i wish i could sing like u guyss dangg hah x]

Old Post 11-17-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Tommy, overall very good... not to be too critical or whatever buh mebbe you could hold on to your notes a little better... I hear sliding in some areas... heh, and mebbe you could sing your notes right... there's a section where you're a little too flat and sharp... lol, sorrie if I'm being critical... that's what six years in choir, keyboard theory and voice lessons made me do... :huh:

Alex, hahaha, yeah you know it's your turn... overall, you sang well too, just make sure you're more confident in what your singing, and open your mouth when you sing those upper notes... don't push it out from in your throat either... make sure it's head voice... open your mouth and use head voice and you'll reach those higher notes... be confident! *thumbs up*

heh, I feel mean being so critical buh don't listen to me if you don't want to... sorry

btw, I'll post up my singing clips as soon as I can think of some songs to sing...

Old Post 11-18-2002 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

what's head voice?

Old Post 11-18-2002 11:36 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
what's head voice?

falcetto?

or maybe she means, get strength from your stomache instead of using your throat..

Old Post 11-19-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

falcetto?

or maybe she means, get strength from your stomache instead of using your throat..

O.o iuno whats a falcetto you sing with your stomache?

Old Post 11-19-2002 01:37 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
O.o iuno whats a falcetto you sing with your stomache?

nah
falcetto is like. singing high notes naturally or something
like sopranos go into their falcetto voice
making their voice change so it'll sound high

and like, tenors have to use falcetto when they try to hit high notes

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

nah
falcetto is like. singing high notes naturally or something
like sopranos go into their falcetto voice
making their voice change so it'll sound high

and like, tenors have to use falcetto when they try to hit high notes

my voice can go naturally high :)

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:41 AM
Street RSX

quote:
wow thas nice.. i wish i can.

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha... that reminds me... i was playing around... and i tried making my voice low ^^ hehe... and... it sounded tacky... haha.

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:

my voice is naturally low lol

Old Post 11-19-2002 06:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
what's head voice?

head voice doesn't necessarily mean falcetto... (BTW, falcetto means using your fake voice basically... kinda like Hee Jun when he sings his songs... ya know? kinda like the ladies in opera... lol)
anyways, to use your head voice, you sing from your head... like inside your temples... I'd be able to show you if I saw you in person... it's kinda hard to explain...

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

no no, head voice is not falsetto. Falsetto is a sort of head voice, but it's not what musicians usually refer to when they say it. Head voice is a mixture/blend of falsetto and your regular voice. A lighter voice that isn't muscled out, but floated.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay

head voice doesn't necessarily mean falcetto... (BTW, falcetto means using your fake voice basically... kinda like Hee Jun when he sings his songs... ya know? kinda like the ladies in opera... lol)
anyways, to use your head voice, you sing from your head... like inside your temples... I'd be able to show you if I saw you in person... it's kinda hard to explain...

i don't like mhj music style...so you want me to squeeze my balls and sing?

Old Post 11-20-2002 01:09 AM