Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > eh . . . azn parentz.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
twinkie
twinkie

eh . . . azn parentz.

do azn parentz fight more than those who aren't asian?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2002 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

not really.
i think its the same.
america has lots of married couples that fight all the time.

it aint just asians.

Old Post 09-29-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

But how many asian parents do you know that got divorces?

Old Post 09-29-2002 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

my parents get along pretty well actually... they always joke and laugh about things...

Old Post 09-29-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

it depends. alotta non-asians get more divorces than asian parents. wow there are alotta threads bout azn parents ^^

Old Post 09-29-2002 08:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i know! what's up with that? it's like bagging asian parents or something

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
i know! what's up with that? it's like bagging asian parents or something

i know! it's so out of place...this being an asian forum and all.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-30-2002 10:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

-edit-

Last edited by Jj2 on 10-01-2002 at 10:29 AM

Old Post 10-01-2002 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

haha well i guess that givs the rite to complain bout them, esp since we're gonna be them sumday :huh:
neway, wut wud make u think azn parents fite more than parents of othr races? white, black, mex, all kinds of parents fite. it's just a parent thing

Old Post 10-03-2002 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anata`dake

well i'm asian
half cambo and half chink and wells with my experience
i dunnoe if this is true but chink/cambo/viet aprents especially the males that i noe of love to gamble
its the classic story
male gambles rips family appart
and its sohorrrific that it uncommon to not have male gamblers in da family
so in a way all this gambling is what makes asian parents argue so much

Old Post 10-13-2002 02:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for anata`dake Click here to Send anata`dake a Private Message Find more posts by anata`dake Add anata`dake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by anata`dake
well i'm asian
half cambo and half chink and wells with my experience
i dunnoe if this is true but chink/cambo/viet aprents especially the males that i noe of love to gamble
its the classic story
male gambles rips family appart
and its sohorrrific that it uncommon to not have male gamblers in da family
so in a way all this gambling is what makes asian parents argue so much

realli? i'm chink and no males in mai family gamble. i think mai mom likes to more than mai dad. like those lil slot-things @ circus circus or las vegas or w/e

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:23 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

my parents fight everyday -_- my mom told me d only reason why they won't devorce is because she dosn't want me to go through wut children go through when their parents go through

Old Post 11-10-2002 08:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
my parents fight everyday -_- my mom told me d only reason why they won't devorce is because she dosn't want me to go through wut children go through when their parents go through

mai parents used to tell me that too. also cuz they're catholic. it's pretti sad tho - if u think bout it, after livin w sum1 for almost 20 yrs they wud hav to get used to each othr so maib they wudn't fite as mucv :huh: i dunno, at least thaz the way it happnd w mai parents i think. they used to like hate each othr but now everythin's ok

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:34 AM
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

same thing

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DangerGirlX
Very Dangerous!

We shouldn't be generalizing the "Asian parenting" ways. Sure, sometimes marriages go sour, but then again there are those marriages that run smoothly. It all depends on deep your parents are into the Asian culture. It's unique, but it's not always the best.

It's a part of life, we all eventually learn a few things from our parents from having them raise us.

Old Post 11-16-2002 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DangerGirlX Click here to Send DangerGirlX a Private Message Find more posts by DangerGirlX Add DangerGirlX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i think so.. all my friends that are non asian, there parents dont tend to fight a lot, unless the father is drunk or soemthing.

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: ...

quote:
Originally posted by DangerGirlX
We shouldn't be generalizing the "Asian parenting" ways.

well, asian parents do tend to act rather similar, and though we may be more likely to be wrong in our generalizations than in our specific observations, i don't think that "shouldn't" generalize. This is an asian forum afterall, and i think asian parenting is different enough than other cultures that it can be generalized, as all things can. But, i get waht you mean, generalizing isn't always good, but i don't think it's going sour here.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

i'm sorry. i didn't mean to "bag" asian parents.

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

two types of asian parents:
traditional
and non-traditional

traditional one's yell at you for anything. report cards, slacking off, being late, etc..

non traditional yell at you for only life things, like having sex without condoms.

in my opinion traditional parents are better 'cause useually the non-traditional one's don't care how their kids dress or run off and fuck.

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote