Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > what are u listening to?
Pages (42): « First ... « 40 41 [42]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

jay z - gon brush your shoulders off

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2004 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
jay z - gon brush your shoulders off
its called
"Dirt Your Shoulders Off"

Old Post 03-28-2004 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
its called
"Dirt Your Shoulders Off"

why you always gotta correct me people know what the fuck i mean LOL

prince - do me baby

Old Post 04-16-2004 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
why you always gotta correct me people know what the fuck i mean LOL

because.. its just funny how you react to it.. and it just HAS to be corrected.. since i know youre wrong. you know that feeling you get when you know something better than that other guy? yeah, i love that feeling.

Nas - On The Real

Old Post 04-21-2004 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
because.. its just funny how you react to it.. and it just HAS to be corrected.. since i know youre wrong. you know that feeling you get when you know something better than that other guy? yeah, i love that feeling.

Nas - On The Real

sometimes i let it alone cause it's messed up T.T

it's Nas - ON THE REAL get it right! jerk LOL

kanye west - work it out

Old Post 04-22-2004 10:48 PM
kiggaplease

Third Eye Blind - Blinded
Out of the Vein, 2002

Old Post 04-23-2004 07:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

destiny's child - emotions

Old Post 05-12-2004 06:21 AM
ak47terror

All this rap is corrupting minds....my opinion don't get to worked up on that comment, but rock is so much better! I mean they have guitars and drums, the singer changes voice tone and that the song itself is better than- get the dirt off my shoulder you homie-g dawg!

Old Post 06-19-2004 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ak47terror Click here to Send ak47terror a Private Message Find more posts by ak47terror Add ak47terror to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by ak47terror
All this rap is corrupting minds....my opinion don't get to worked up on that comment, but rock is so much better! I mean they have guitars and drums, the singer changes voice tone and that the song itself is better than- get the dirt off my shoulder you homie-g dawg!

wrong forum

you shall now be e-stonned to death by me and alex

Old Post 06-20-2004 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

currently listening to the likes of beck, radiohead, damien rice, frank sinatra, yeah yeah yeahs, bikini kill, 5.6.7.8.'s, cake, jaurim, nirvana, peaches, and many more.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 06-22-2004 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

switch foot

Old Post 06-23-2004 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

omg!! ive been gone like a year and this is still up

random pillow cds

Old Post 02-27-2005 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

Alicia Keys "The Diary Of Alicia Keys"
the album is just plain sick. she's got an awesome voice.

Old Post 02-27-2005 06:41 PM
calintz

polysics-my room

Old Post 12-15-2005 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote