Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > why is it that...
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

why is it that...

real reason why i posted this... im very hurt from my recent ex that broke up wit me..... and im hurtin so much but it seemz like he'z not hurting or feeling anything at all...... so i wantd to ask.. if u.. doesnt matter.. guy or girl.... broke up wit sumone.... would u atleast be hurt a lil? :sad:

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Last edited by sTiLLcarefOryOu on 10-12-2002 at 05:47 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

cuz the guy prob wants to break up with the grl already if he breaks up with her

but bout when the girl breaks up wit the guy?
how does the guy feel now ??

Old Post 10-10-2002 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
cuz the guy prob wants to break up with the grl already if he breaks up with her

but bout when the girl breaks up wit the guy?
how does the guy feel now ??

for most girlz.. it hurtz sumtymez to break up wit a guy too.. but guyz.. when they break up wit the girl.. they're ok.. as if it was nuthing....... :sad:

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Old Post 10-10-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I think that's a terrible generalization... not all guys are like that, and that doesn't always happen, despite what you mave have experienced/seen in your life. Granted, I know guys who don't really seem to care after their relationships end, but I think it's dangerous to paint that as a blanket statement. If a guy doesn't seem to care, it is possible he doesn't care. However, he may just not be showing it.

There are a lot of factors that can affect this though, the length of the relationship, the type of relationship, the extent of emotional investment, and others as well.

What happens in a mutual break-up? who's unhappy then? Would it be just the girl then?

Last edited by tm11 on 10-11-2002 at 12:19 AM

Old Post 10-10-2002 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

uhm, Im sure that this goes for both sexes... I mean, I'm sure there are relationships where the guy is being dumped and is all down about it and the girl is all laid back... yah, it hurts a lot to go through all that pain buh everyone goes through it... tommy's right though...

Old Post 10-11-2002 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

Re: why is it that...

quote:
Originally posted by sTiLLcarefOryOu
when a guy breakz up wit a girl... the girl has to go through all the pain and the guy is juss okayy... that hurtz the most.... :sad:
oh my god..that's one of the most generalizing statement i've ever heard...that is a bad accusation your making toward men..of course the men get hurt as well..it all really depends on the situation. if the guy played the girl..yea of course he wouldn't be hurt cause hurting her was his main intention..if it was just a clean break..and the girl is going through alot of emotional pain and stress..then why did they break up in the first position? i dont understand..men have feelings too you know.. were not all pigheaded and savages..i guess the guys in your area are jackasses..not much more i can say..

Old Post 10-11-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
I think that's a terrible generalization... not all guys are like that, and that doesn't always happen, despite what you mave have experienced/seen in your life. Granted, I know guys who don't really seem to care after their relationships end, but I think it's dangerous to paint that as a blanket statement. If a guy doesn't seem to care, it is possible he doesn't care. However, he may just not be showing it.

There are a lot of factors that can affect this though, the length of the relationship, the type of relationship, the extent of emotional investment, and others as well.

What happens in a mutual break-up? who's unhappy then? Would it be just the girl then?

i agree with u on wut u sed.. even after wut i sed.. but to me.. itz seemz like it alwayz the girlz.. not only me.. but my friendz too.. alwayz the girlz... and i have sum guy friendz that are like that too.. but they're the onez that have feelingz.. unlike otha guyz...

Old Post 10-11-2002 12:39 AM
Nojeel

quote:

i agree with u on wut u sed.. even after wut i sed.. but to me.. itz seemz like it alwayz the girlz.. not only me.. but my friendz too.. alwayz the girlz... and i have sum guy friendz that are like that too.. but they're the onez that have feelingz.. unlike otha guyz...

like i said before..the guys in your area must be jackasses.. there all pretty young and immature also.. don't worry..they'll get their *do* sooner or later...

Old Post 10-11-2002 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
like i said before..the guys in your area must be jackasses.. there all pretty young and immature also.. don't worry..they'll get their *do* sooner or later...

umm.. i dunno where u come from... but itz not juss in one area.. trust me i kno .... one of my friend.. she likez this guy and that guy likez her too.. but his friendz have sumthing against them going outz cuz he'z koreanized and she'z americanized.. and she lives nowhere near my area... anywayzz.. not my point.. most guyz are immature anywayz.. it takez them longer to mature.. oh.. when will they grow..?

Old Post 10-11-2002 01:35 AM
saranghae

i don't think its like that thoe... i think ur generalizing this too much... i mean... okae... some guys may be like that... but not all... maybe their juss good at hiding their feelings... it all depends on the situation... wut the reason was... all that.

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
most guyz are immature anywayz.. it takez them longer to mature.. oh.. when will they grow..?

excuse me i feel extremely hurt over here. WTFudge? MOST guys r immature? seems like u and ur friends got a nag for findin the bad apples. alrite yea wat u said is true but only if its true the other way around. that most girls r also cold-hearted bitches that dumb us(guys) and dont care but hurt us. see its not very true is it. i say 1/2 are good and other 1/2 are bitchy players.
hey ask any girl that i went out wit and they can tell u that i actually hav a sensitive side (for those who kno me stop gaspin and breathe). and yea some guys r sensitive but dont show it cause "its manly" (yea yea its gay and annoyin but wat can we do). if u ask me u and ur friends hav been picking some nice lyin immature horny #$^@. but try not 2 judge the majority of the sex just because u picked a few @$$es.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipMeRmAn
M to da E to the Rizzo

i broke up with a girl last april. the reason was that her parents didn't really like me. Altho we didn't want to do it, we had to becuz we were getting seperated more and more. so we chose to have a mutual break-up. After that, i showed more emotion about it than she did. I don't know but it seemed that she just didn't care. I mean i took it hard for about 2 months, and she got over it in like 2 weeks. So it just goes to say that you can't really generalize guys. We are very different but yet the same. So, i know how aznkid1008 feels wen he says:

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

excuse me i feel extremely hurt over here.

My Rules:
1. Never change the deal.
2. Never use names
3. Never open the package.

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flipMeRmAn Click here to Send flipMeRmAn a Private Message Find more posts by flipMeRmAn Add flipMeRmAn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

awww... that's sooooo sad! :sad: : sniff sniff :

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

umm.. i dunno where u come from... but itz not juss in one area.. trust me i kno .... one of my friend.. she likez this guy and that guy likez her too.. but his friendz have sumthing against them going outz cuz he'z koreanized and she'z americanized.. and she lives nowhere near my area... anywayzz.. not my point.. most guyz are immature anywayz.. it takez them longer to mature.. oh.. when will they grow..?

because guys don't cry they are all of a sudden immature hah. Or whatever reason you implicated. I think guys are more mature than girls earlier on in general. Dealing with things without crying everytime is kind of mature i think, i don't see how crying is a sign of maturity, or emotion for that matter. Waht is your connection, id ont' see it. Sorry, i know you didn't say crying, i'm just singling that out. So...The average girl spills out her emotions, so she must be "mature", that and cause they mature physically earlier. Man, thats proof! (sarcasm). This is far too subjective to be able to determine "maturity" of people. I strongly beileve that girls maintain "cliques" far longer than guys do in general. Hence, caring more about who you date more as well. Girls act that way more often i think (all versus each other). It's even stereotyped in movies that way. I'm unsure as to what your standards are...that maturity is not caring what others think, and showing more emotion after a breakup? what are you saying? Girls and guys both think about what others think and enforce stupid rules like that korean vs. american dating thing. I think girls do it more, but you think the opposite. It's not as if we are without validity...but, yes there is my view.

btw, i really don't like this biased thread haha, no offense intended at all. Just saying. Crazy generalizations, that are defended, and such.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-11-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

I don't know. I guess it really depends on the type of the person is I guess. I guess guys can move on with things quicker than girls. ^^;

Old Post 10-11-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
most guyz are immature anywayz.. it takez them longer to mature.. oh.. when will they grow..?

In that one statement, you have proven to us all that you are just as or even more immature than the boys you are accusing of being childish. Maturity is marked by responsiblity, and by sensible and reasonable thought. What you stated above was anything but reasonable or sensible.

I agree with David (Psychosnoman)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-11-2002 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

oh wow! gone for three hours, I come back and this has a lot of posts already... blehs!

Old Post 10-11-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

Re: why is it that...

quote:
when a guy breakz up wit a girl... the girl has to go through all the pain and the guy is juss okayy... that hurtz the most.... :sad:

u only talk from the girls point of view

and plus..its not their fault that their faggots..and u tend to go out with them

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

sTiLLcarefOryOu --

grow up. you seem to like to think you know a lot, but all you do is make generalizations from your own personal experiences, which are probably childish to begin with, or from what your friends tell you, which is probably childish to begin with.

thanx huby40

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Re: Re: why is it that...

quote:
Originally posted by tea

u only talk from the girls point of view

and plus..its not their fault that their faggots..and u tend to go out with them

as i was reading this that's what i was thinking..... that you must be dating all the jerks out there... i wonder why that is.. hmmm.....

i also agree with david and vicky ...i mean vic hah..... i want to know what your definition of "mature" is... as a girl i'm so ashamed that you would say something like that... guys hurt too and you KNOW it... they just.. are able to hide it better.... girls with all their... "wah wah wah" "drama drama drama"... sure if drama is mature to you then wutever.....i'm feeling sorry for you at this point... since it does seem like from what you're saying..... you seem to have a knack for catching all the JERKS out there... either that or you're assuming something.... "oh yea obviously cuz they're boys they're insensitive and immature"

the thing i want to point out to you is that you said "WHEN A GUY BREAKS UP WITH A GIRL" ...... yea the GUY broke up with the GIRL... so of course the girl is hurting....she either A. wasn't expecting it or B. can't believe he actually went through with it...

and some girls are insensitve and immature too so ... blah blah blah.haha..... seems to me like you're trying to uhm... waht's it called? create a double standard???? okay maybe that's not the right ....phrase ....well okay think .. if you broke up with a guy... you must have done some thinking and thought it was the right choice.... so.... when you tell him....it hurts to do it.. but you've already gotten over it..... cuz you've thought about before.... okay i'm done i think...haha

Last edited by MellowYellow on 10-11-2002 at 08:52 AM

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote