Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > secret crush
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

at this moment in time..
i think 3 people are cute..
but one i'm really crushing on..
its kinda semi secret..all my unnis knoe ^^
and uh..one person outta da 2 remaining that i think are cute..
i've "liked" him for a year now =T but hes only eye-candy..
cuz i dunno him personally..and its kinda hard to say whether
or not i like him if i dont even knoe him..
and the other guy..my unni is crushing on..so its a secret..
and if i sound like i'm the one to like a lotta guys .. and like em easily..
its not like that >.<

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

too many to list

Old Post 09-11-2002 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sarang<3
appLe chEeks (o^^o)

everybodie foundz out --+

they all turned out not that good though.. xT

you search much deeper within
through the way things appear
you`re looking into my heart
(God- where are you..?)

Old Post 09-16-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sarang<3 Click here to Send sarang<3 a Private Message Find more posts by sarang<3 Add sarang<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by sarang&lt;3
everybodie foundz out --+

they all turned out not that good though.. xT

exactly... another thing i hate is long distance stuff~ when ish jjaksarang and you KNOW that it wont work out becuz of the distance~ ya kno? SiGh*

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

Last edited by castle outsider on 09-17-2002 at 02:05 AM

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iluvjake

Re: secret crush

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
secret crushes... anyone else have one that wasn't really a secret after a while??

have you guys ever had crushes on the same sex? once i had a fantasy about that one girl in jewelry but i knew i wasn't a lesbian so i stopped listening to her music cause i got so scared of myself haha funniest crush i ever had in my life...
my longest crush lasted eight years
and my very first crush was on this poor cute boy in kindergarten
the most successful crush was on this white-trash white white white boy like totally skater-white kind of a dude that i went to college and spied on and then went to work with omg i liked him so much in fact there were a lot of days that i cried over him but one day i quit the job and started working for the mall and i got an anonymous text on my cell phone that said something to the point of: i love you and like some numbers that i couldn't recognize and it was from the company so i knew that he looked for me but we never talked or ever went out....

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iluvjake Click here to Send iluvjake a Private Message Visit iluvjake's homepage! Find more posts by iluvjake Add iluvjake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

oooo i hab a secret crush~~~~~~~~~ buh ish a secret.. why should i teyll you!??!?!1 loL =x

Old Post 10-05-2002 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

i have a secret crushhhh =XX

harhar

anywayz. last time i liked someone i told one gurl and she told another person and then the whole freaking school knew eventually. lol

so im not telling ANYONE who it is now =p

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 10-05-2002 06:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i used to have a crush on this korean guy from grade 8 all the way to grade 12 :P sigh...he's got a gf now...

Old Post 10-07-2002 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
not realli...cuz the minute i see a hot guy i tell mai frenz "hey that guy is HOT" and then they all noe.

same..i cant keep my mouth shut about guys XD

there's this one guy i liked [i gave him the nick issabu] and everyone knew bout him! haha i'm not embarrassed, cos he's cute!! funny thing is, none of my other friends think he's cute at all..oh well i got weird taste haha

Old Post 10-07-2002 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

damn i had dis crush on dis one girl for like 4 years lol i was sprung! but i only see her only on sundays at church damn she was hot n hella nice likes to play sports, n dunt like make up n only wear on specio occations damn she was like my perfect girl but den she moved -_- n i never saw her again.

Old Post 10-10-2002 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
damn i had dis crush on dis one girl for like 4 years lol i was sprung! but i only see her only on sundays at church damn she was hot n hella nice likes to play sports, n dunt like make up n only wear on specio occations damn she was like my perfect girl but den she moved -_- n i never saw her again.

(>_< ) thats a sad story...i had a crush on a guy for 2 and a half years. he was so my type, and he dresses so nice, sometimes he braids his hair, sometimes he ties it up high like a samurai! ^__^ and he's not very cute or anything but i duno why i just liked him soooo much! but now we grduated from school so i never get to see him anymore (T_T) his name is Isaac! he's the only guy i have liked that much in my little island...

dont worry mc chopstickz, i'm sure another girl will come along!

Old Post 10-10-2002 01:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Yeah I had a few secret crushed before, and one time I found out she had a boyfriend, it hurt me :sad: , and the other times, um, I didn't tell them because I was shy at the times... now I'm not. I just wish I found out that girl's phone number, no-one seems to know her number, but I go to school beside her school but I never see her in town at lunch breaks... :sad:

Old Post 10-10-2002 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

(>_< ) thats a sad story...i had a crush on a guy for 2 and a half years. he was so my type, and he dresses so nice, sometimes he braids his hair, sometimes he ties it up high like a samurai! ^__^ and he's not very cute or anything but i duno why i just liked him soooo much! but now we grduated from school so i never get to see him anymore (T_T) his name is Isaac! he's the only guy i have liked that much in my little island...

dont worry mc chopstickz, i'm sure another girl will come along!

no she was one in a million

Old Post 10-11-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
no she was one in a million

awww~ poor alex!! its ok~ i hope you find your dream girl soon! =]

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

awww~ poor alex!! its ok~ i hope you find your dream girl soon! =]

yea i will find her once i find where da hell she moved to

Old Post 10-12-2002 10:46 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:

yea i will find her once i find where da hell she moved to

hey you know if you really like that girl a lot, you will see her again!

cos when i liked that issabu guy, i liked him soo soo much [still do], and after we graduated i was sad cos i wouldnt see him again, and my friend cheryl told me, that if you like that person so much, you'll see him/her again.

and as fate has it, he actually came to my portfolio show, alone! [usually he's wit a bunch of friends] and it wasnt even a school day! i have no idea why he went for the show by himself. and i was sure i wouldnt see him again cos school was over. and on that day i managed to talk to him! :D* and not only then, i also see him in town sometimes, by accident. its really amazing! so dont lose hope!! eventually you will see her again! ^__^

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:18 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
i never had a secret crush cuz everyone knows my secrets..well about who i like. haha

yeah forealz captain dorko stop it already! im too old for you! do i have to get a restraining order

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-15-2002 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

hey you know if you really like that girl a lot, you will see her again!

cos when i liked that issabu guy, i liked him soo soo much [still do], and after we graduated i was sad cos i wouldnt see him again, and my friend cheryl told me, that if you like that person so much, you'll see him/her again.

and as fate has it, he actually came to my portfolio show, alone! [usually he's wit a bunch of friends] and it wasnt even a school day! i have no idea why he went for the show by himself. and i was sure i wouldnt see him again cos school was over. and on that day i managed to talk to him! :D* and not only then, i also see him in town sometimes, by accident. its really amazing! so dont lose hope!! eventually you will see her again! ^__^

i think dats unlikely she be always get jocked by soo many guys
-_- fate? HA! i laugh at dat word!

Old Post 10-15-2002 08:57 AM
Nojeel

only had one secret crush in my life...she eventually found out...got together in a way....loved her.. too bad she passed away

Old Post 10-15-2002 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote