Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > virgin? non-virgin?
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
lets try being more "constructive" rather then "critisizing" in our comments... still...

being constructive allows her the opportunity go with her original course, which should not be open to her regardless. I will explain that a little later.

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung
guyz around my place arent dikheds and go on abt who they had sex wif...(only those really dikheads out there) only what happened when they had sex...(guyz talk..)

yea right, you keep telling yourself that, you're just not paying attention. Theres something called talking behind peoples back.

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
hey you can be blunt... but theres no need for name calling... even by being smart about the name calling... vic... your last msg... seems to imply shes a complete idiot... :huh: thats no good is it?

yes perhaps that was my intent, but only after she assumed that "i got pissed off" at her decision did I ever think about typing something like that. I don't give a fuck if you (Lil_Hyesung) go hump some dudes brains out and walk around all sore because you lost your virginity, I am only speaking out because your motives and your reasoning is bad.

But then again at this age, you shouldn't even have a good reason to go have sex to begin with.

Take the advice from people your senior, it is not worth it. Take a look at that thread, "do you regret losing your virginity?" Most if not all the people who've responded have regretted it. Save yourself the misery and keep your hormones bottled up.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2002 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
But then again at this age, you shouldn't even have a good reason to go have sex to begin with.

i think u would make a good brother... or dad... hehe.

u should have sex when your ready... it sounds too me u onlie want to because the people around u are. u should save your virginity until the rite person comes along... i'm assuming your relationship rite now is probably juss puppy love-- i'm sorry if this sounds offensive... and i really don't want to sound mean... but i'm sure u would regret this decision in the future. if u get pregnant... your family and friends would look at u in disgust... i knoe i would if one of my friends got pregnant.

Old Post 08-28-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

there are ways to get your point across with the same intensity, while still not seeming like a complete ass... but psytek has his own style of dealing with people... personally i don't like that approach... i feel sympathy for those who psytek does decide to reveil the truth too... haha he puts it a bit uHm... not bluntly but... like "what are you thinkin dummie" eh... but its all koo...

i know your intentions are well vic... so its all good

all i ask... slap sense into people, but do it with some sense of what is an apropriate way of totally not making em feel like a dumbshit...

Huh... this threads turning into a netiquette debate...

Last edited by TyGer STyLe on 08-28-2002 at 12:49 AM

Old Post 08-28-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

13? damn. horny lil kids dese dayz. u live in one fucked up area. as for me, im 15(will be in 2 weeks), im a virgin, n damn proud of it. i dun give a fuck wat everyone says. dont go wit da crowd. all my homiez have had sex n shit, dey all tellin me its great n everythang, but i aint like dat. so. watevaz, das wack...13? shit wats dis world comin to.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-28-2002 04:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i'm waiting... of course until i get married.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-28-2002 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by jini
i'm waiting... of course until i get married.

yea me too. Sex is supposed to be a sacred thang.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-28-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i dont think sex has anything to do with love...i might be weird or whatever...but im not really into it...

im not gay either, if anyone of you are thinking that....

Old Post 08-28-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz

yea me too. Sex is supposed to be a sacred thang.

thats tyte Josh... reallie... i dont noe dat manie guys who think lyk dat...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-31-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
your thirteen and yoo think your readi, im seventeen and i still think im too young for that, why yoo in sucha rush for... well itz your choice, buh if yoo do lose your virginity at that age ppl are gonna think.....sumthin thatz not good.

that's really true...have you thought of the responsibilities that comes along with it? i personally think ppl should wait till their wedding day cause it's more intimate that way...well, i believe in sex after marriage...dont want to regret anything! LOL but it's kool, that's ur choice...just thought i might let u know...

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
and let me tell you, i dont even think you know what real love is.

i dont think anyone knows real love till way later on...i personally dont like it when someone uses the word 'love' cause it seems like they're just abusing it...it's such a sacred word...u should say it when u really mean it from the bottom of ur heart. ok, i'm outta here...it's getting real nasty

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung
HmMz..
me and mah fwen were discussing abt sex...you know things like...
wen is the rite age...n why would you hab sex..
she's 13 as well.. she's even been pregnant and have had an abortion...

ok just want to say one last thing...what EXACTLY did u guys talk bout? i mean, u guys make it seem like sex is no biggie...it IS a serious issue...although ur mind says ur ready, ur body's not <-- there's a difference there...just think bout it

Old Post 08-31-2002 03:00 AM
Street RSX

i think itz freakin wrong to hav sex your age, buh if yoo think your reallie readi and think yoo can handle tha responsibilities, go ahead no ones stoppin ya. and if yoo reallie do hav sex, hit us bak, did yoo like it?? wuz it fun?? haha yoo kno.. jus curious...

Old Post 08-31-2002 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i think itz freakin wrong to hav sex your age, buh if yoo think your reallie readi and think yoo can handle tha responsibilities, go ahead no ones stoppin ya. and if yoo reallie do hav sex, hit us bak, did yoo like it?? wuz it fun?? haha yoo kno.. jus curious...

wouldn't it be ironic if she gets pregnant

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-31-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea mann, it be reallie weirdd, and if she does hes gon be on all those talk shows and interviews... Itz like 13 year olds havin a Baby... or 13 year old parents... or baby thas onli 13 years younger than parents!! haha

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i knew this girl that got pregnant at 11... i dunno wut happened after thoe.

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

11??? what the fuck..u dont even have tits when ur 11!

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

on this chinese program i was watchin they came up with these youngest grandmothers...
you knew how old the youngest one was?
she was like 28...
so weird

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

woah... 28?! jeez...

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:15 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2

i dont think anyone knows real love till way later on...i personally dont like it when someone uses the word 'love' cause it seems like they're just abusing it...it's such a sacred word...u should say it when u really mean it from the bottom of ur heart. ok, i'm outta here...it's getting real nasty

OKAY....i would like to redirect your attention to what i said previously...since you obviously didn't get the point... but from what i learned/heard

love is felt just as strongly as when you're young as when you're old... it's probably even MORE intense when you're between 12 and 18 because you're brain is getting rewired to be an adult... everything is so much more intense during that time... which is why there's so much drama... lol probably...

and guess what... being "in love" has the same effects as being high...

weird huh? it affects the same areas of the brain... yea i know

and just so you know... the parts of the brain that images of your friends trigger and the image of your significant other.... happens in TOTALLY different parts of the brain.... so if you're questioning if it's love it's probably not...

i don't think the real issue in this thread is love... it's that lil_hyesung seems JUST TO YOUNG to handle the emotional and physical struggles that having an intimate relationship comes with... not to mention how morally WRONG it sounds....

just try to understand... that we're NOT trying to be mean... we're just trying to.... keep a foreseeable bad thing from happening.... nothing good can come from you having sex.. sure you could get lucky.. and nothing could happen... but there is a MUCH bigger possibility that something could go wrong.. not to mention the obvious possiblity that you could get pregnant... but there's also... STD's.... then there's dealing with your parents (and if your parents are okay with you having sex at your age.... let's just say.. that.. you know what i'm not even gong to go there but anyway).. and then there's.. "will he (guy you slept with) stay and help me?" .... all these emotional problems... and even if you did get an abortion... and you'd think you would be alright....but there could be psychological problems... you KILLED a person... techincally that baby... could have grown up to be a person..... and you killed it... all because you decided you wanted go and have sex "like every other kid" in your messed up town...
and lets just say.. you decided to go and have the baby... how on earth are you going to deal with having a kid and going to school... there are teenage mothers dropping out of school for a reason... so in the end you could be left as an 18 year old drop out with a kid that is 5 years old... what a great future you guys have....

and after knowing ALL of that... you still decide you want to go out and have sex..... all i can ask you to do......is have the guy wear a condom... and you do everything in your power to prevent pregnancy and getting STD's

but just.... leave that till.. you could atleast handle dealing with all the "consequences"(well if you can handle it.. it won't be consequences) that come with having sex.... which is why a lot of ppl decide to wait till they get married... by then they've found that faithful (or not but yea) partner that will stay with them (umh yea or not) and they're more or less financially stable...

Just tell me one thing though....why do you want to have sex so badly? is it cuz of all the other kids in town? are you just curious?
do you really think you're ready? ready for what?

seriously..... answer that question... "Why do you want to have sex so badly?" ..... Telling other ppl you're ready just shows how much you're NOT ready.... you have to TELL us you're ready just to convince yourself...

Old Post 09-01-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

go mellowyellow!-- susan rite? u juss took the words out of my mouth!

Old Post 09-01-2002 06:03 AM