Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > >>Getting macked on<<
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
And for those who say wat psyTeK said seem “realistic” or “logical” or how “impressive” it is…… well u know wat? Wat he said about how julie's views on love and dating is IDEAL. Its NOT realistic or logical.

gotta disagree with you on that. its very realistic and logical. like the whole online relationship deal -- your cousin is a rare case, but that doesnt change the fact that its very strange she would do such a thing with someone she never met... which makes it seem cheap and artificial.

and i'm reminded of an old saying - "love comes to those who wait." its not a good idea to try to rush love, or all it'll be is a cheap filler for empty emotions. julie is 15, safe to assume you're probably around the same age. you dont need love now. you should care more about school and your future, its more important in that stage of your life.

yes, some people do meet their one when they're young, but they most likely didnt date for this to be their only one, it just happened to work out that way. this is another rare case -- dating is what helps seperate the sour from the sweet.

believe me, when you get older, and get out in the real world, things are a lot different. you're living sheltered lives now, reality hits you real hard when you're on your own, and you change your view on a lot of things and learn to be brutally realisitc, b/c you need to be if you want survive out there. i sure as hell did, and you will too. maybe then you'll understand where pystec is comin from. but honestly i think all you kids lack the life experience needed to even mumble two words about true love.

well thats my 2 cents. peace out -

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

gotta disagree with you on that. its very realistic and logical. like the whole online relationship deal -- your cousin is a rare case, but that doesnt change the fact that its very strange she would do such a thing with someone she never met... which makes it seem cheap and artificial.

and i'm reminded of an old saying - "love comes to those who wait." its not a good idea to try to rush love, or all it'll be is a cheap filler for empty emotions. julie is 15, safe to assume you're probably around the same age. you dont need love now. you should care more about school and your future, its more important in that stage of your life.

yes, some people do meet their one when they're young, but they most likely didnt date for this to be their only one, it just happened to work out that way. this is another rare case -- dating is what helps seperate the sour from the sweet.

believe me, when you get older, and get out in the real world, things are a lot different. you're living sheltered lives now, reality hits you real hard when you're on your own, and you change your view on a lot of things and learn to be brutally realisitc, b/c you need to be if you want survive out there. i sure as hell did, and you will too. maybe then you'll understand where pystec is comin from. but honestly i think all you kids lack the life experience needed to even mumble two words about true love.

well thats my 2 cents. peace out -

it's not cheap love dat my cousin would "do such a thing with someone she never met." yes its true they never met, but they've known each other for 2 years and their relationship was and still is very strong. like i said before, the QUALITY of the relationship is wat counts right? oh and i'm reminded of dat saying... "love makes u do crazy things."
and i agree with you about wating for love. i'm like dat too, but the point i was trying to make in my previous post is... everyone does things differently. if one decides to wait, then good for him/her. but if another doesn't, dats their own decision for their own life. no one can tell them they're wrong, becuz its not their life.
for u to say "all you kids lack the life experience needed to even mumble two words about true love," only applies to a certain number of people. i dunno if u directed to me, but it sounds like it since u said "i sure as hell did, and you will too. maybe then you'll understand where pystec is comin from." well i may be turning 17 tomorrow, but dat doesnt mean i havent experience life and wat true love is about. i'll tell u now dat i have experienced wat love is. and btw, even tho i'm 17 (not as old as some of u on jsl), some people tell me i'm more mature than i really am.
oh and i appreciate the way u commented on my previous post. u were honest and straightforward, but u weren't scolding me becuz u disagree. i appreciate ur manner.=)

-edit- oh and back to the cheap love subject... i have an analogy (sort of) so maybe u'll have a clearer understanding of wat i mean. ok so technology is very advanced nowadays. people use internet for many different things, ie. meeting people online (since we're on dat subject). well it can be very dangerous, but there is STILL alot of people out there meeting people online. and there IS alot of NORMAL (and when i say dis i mean people who arent looking for lil girls to rape or etc) out there who submit personals online hoping to meet someone new. as technology advances even more, people also go online for schooling. they learn online. and who knows in the future... probably schools (buildings) wont exist any longer and our kids will be getting their education thru the internet. do u call dat cheap education.. just becuz its ONLINE?? it can be just as good.

Last edited by UnisMuiMui on 08-07-2002 at 06:24 PM

Old Post 08-07-2002 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think what psytek meant by "cheap love" is not at all what you are taking it as. You make it sound terrible, when it really wasn't and if i may say you're obsessing over it slightly. (we don't need to get into a "how could i not be offended by him calling it cheap love?" deal, you know you don't have to be offended by it)

I believe he meant that love online always lacks a certain genuiness to it that real life love has, how could you possibly disagree? If the people never met, and love retained incredibly strong online then perhaps you'd be correct, but the example you cited is a RAREITY, and also they eventually met each other. I don't think the love would have prospered if they never met, for obvious reasons. It wouldn't feel genuine and something would be missing. If you really think some kind of real love could develop online as such as real life, then hmmm...i disagree. This is a terrible example and i apologize but hopefully someone will get what i mean. What i'm saying is, your story is exactly what psytek is saying, cheap love wasn't enough and they had to meet people. again, apologies for the mediocrity of my explanations, but i have to leave kind of soon if that suffices as any kind of consolation.

one more thing, seung ju didn't use the phrase cheap love ever in his post, and then you bring it up as if he said it...why?...

and now half a quote from Solid Snake:

"Listen,
don't obsess over words so much.
Find the meaning behind the words, then decide."

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-07-2002 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

hey man..let's be nice now people

Old Post 08-07-2002 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
one more thing, seung ju didn't use the phrase cheap love ever in his post, and then you bring it up as if he said it...why?...

he didnt use the EXACT phrase "cheap love" but.. and i quote "gotta disagree with you on that. its very realistic and logical. like the whole online relationship deal -- your cousin is a rare case, but that doesnt change the fact that its very strange she would do such a thing with someone she never met... which makes it seem cheap and artificial."

again, not the EXACT phrase but similar meaning.

well again like i said previously..... my whole point wit these posts is dat people do things differently, and view things differently. and rebuking somebody for something they disagree with is not exactly being open minded wit wat others have to say. and again, everyone live their lives differently from the next... so just let one live and learn from one's own mistakes. dats the whole point.

Old Post 08-07-2002 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

he didnt use the EXACT phrase "cheap love" but.. and i quote "gotta disagree with you on that. its very realistic and logical. like the whole online relationship deal -- your cousin is a rare case, but that doesnt change the fact that its very strange she would do such a thing with someone she never met... which makes it seem cheap and artificial."

again, not the EXACT phrase but similar meaning.

Ok, get over it.

quote:

well again like i said previously..... my whole point wit these posts is dat people do things differently, and view things differently. and rebuking somebody for something they disagree with is not exactly being open minded wit wat others have to say. and again, everyone live their lives differently from the next... so just let one live and learn from one's own mistakes. dats the whole point.

If you looked at yourself, you'd realize you contradict yourself. And that kind of enervates your credibility. You say live your own life, but rebuke everyone for calling online relationships "cheap love." Get over it, move on.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-07-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

^__^ (V)

oing ba boing

"it is better to be silent and be considered a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to everyone that he is a fool."
ecclesiastes 10:3

whoot whoot... good advice.. good good...

so anyway now that i've made a fool of myself...

back to getting macked on? -_-;;;

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

like i said before..be nice people..if yall have something to say to each other..there is pm and a thing called instant messaging..no reason to just blantenly put it on the thread..geezz

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
like i said before..be nice people..if yall have something to say to each other..there is pm and a thing called instant messaging..no reason to just blantenly put it on the thread..geezz

yeah, you're right. Sorry if i was mean everyone.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:22 PM
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

yeah, you're right. Sorry if i was mean everyone.

hahah..naw man..i wasn't directly saying it to you..i meant everyone who had something to say to someone else..haha :thumbup:

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:30 PM
MellowYellow

AHEM!

back to getting macked on?

-__-

Old Post 08-08-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

HAHA wow... dang... talk about being bored... shit... id never type that much just to cut someone down in public... oh doode... psytek next time maybe you should be a little more subtle in your criticism, no one likes to be analyzed like that... specially for public viewing. i still have to give you props for doing such a complete job in your "analysis," i just have to say, use some tact in your criticism, or perhaps come at her personally through email or sumptin... i mean no one likes to go through all that clutter just to get to the real thread

Old Post 08-08-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

this \see.ms \like \a \petpeev;e \.mo.me/nt,' \Dfa.m.mit \why \does/n,'t a/ny \ca.mera \hav;e \that \sbloga/n?N \I,'blbl \just \go \i/nv;e/nt \it \/now.m.m.m

Ok \o/ne \ca.mera \wiblbl \hav;e \a \bluiblt \i/n \fblashblight.m \a/nother \wiblbl \hav;e a \reablbly \blig \picture \ra/nge \so \/no \.matter \how \off \ce/nter \your \picture \is \the \dev;ebloper \ca/n \.make \it \ok.m \A/nd \there \wiblbl \ble \o/ne \that has \pictures \taht \ca/nt \ble \edited \o/n \the \co.mputer

Old Post 08-08-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I \thi/nk \you \ca/n \ble \bla/n/ned \fro.m \soo.mpi \for \doi/ng \what \psytek \did.

Old Post 08-08-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
AHEM!

back to getting macked on?

-__-

lol,, ok...

at work, this one crazy black woman who walks around with a stick all the time and talks in this really squeeky voice keeps buggin me and talks about rain all the time... very stange girl there... she freaks me out

and one time some lesbian gave me her number cuz she wanted my sister to call her, lmao

Old Post 08-08-2002 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

AHHHHHHH HAHAHAH.. seung ju oppa.. lmao... AHH haha

uhm.. well jon can tell his story about being macked on.... muaha... i'll tell it for him

apparently some viet guy came into his store . the guy gave jon his number.. oing ba boing

Old Post 08-08-2002 07:26 AM
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
very stange girl there... she freaks me out

oh yeah, forgot to mention she's claims to be from new mexico and says that she's fluent in spanish i guess...

but daaaaaaaaaamn, i feel sorry for jon, lmao. thats crazy.

Old Post 08-08-2002 06:35 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
I \thi/nk \you \ca/n \ble \bla/n/ned \fro.m \soo.mpi \for \doi/ng \what \psytek \did.

yes i believe so, but if u hav 2 bash just think about the children and use the PM option

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-08-2002 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
this \see.ms \like \a \petpeev;e \.mo.me/nt,' \Dfa.m.mit \why \does/n,'t a/ny \ca.mera \hav;e \that \sbloga/n?N \I,'blbl \just \go \i/nv;e/nt \it \/now.m.m.m

Ok \o/ne \ca.mera \wiblbl \hav;e \a \bluiblt \i/n \fblashblight.m \a/nother \wiblbl \hav;e a \reablbly \blig \picture \ra/nge \so \/no \.matter \how \off \ce/nter \your \picture \is \the \dev;ebloper \ca/n \.make \it \ok.m \A/nd \there \wiblbl \ble \o/ne \that has \pictures \taht \ca/nt \ble \edited \o/n \the \co.mputer

hahaha... I had the hardest time reading that... lols

seung ju and jon jon, "whoa!" lols

Old Post 08-09-2002 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

psytek you think that you know my sister by just a couple posts??? yeah right, I'm just going to laugh at you... you sure wasted your time

and just to set it straight, my sister is NOTHING like what you think she is. she's a really great sister and I look up to her. so don't analyse people you don't know. heck, who cares what you think? you're just a random person on the net

haha. macking!!! that reminds me of this one time when I was with my sisters and all my cousins. we were at this party and this really wierd guy who couldn't dance came up and started dancing with us... he was talking to me and he said, "What's your name?" and omg, his breathe, stunk like beer. I about barfed. I told him my name and I just left. haha

Remember that Julie?

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote