Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > *sighs* here's another one...
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Unhappy *sighs* here's another one...

ai ai ai... iono what's wrong with me... I'll keep this one short and simple... fob k?

i meet guy in jsl forums through chat
we talk
we get to know each other
he lives in canada
i live in wisconsin
i like this dude
he likes me (he says anyways)
he's been through hard times
i feel bad
before i knew his love life
i kinda pushed him to like me
now i know
and i feel worse
it's killing me
i never seen him before
but i don't care
he makes me feel different
i smile whenever he talks to me
and i laugh
he just makes me feel different
like no one else can
really...
i dont know what problem is
mebbe long distance
mebbe his past love life
or mebbe I just want him here to hug

i feel longing for him
i wanna cuddle with him
argh... but so hard...
what to do???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hun...i can't say this in one post....pm me your aim sn if you have one. I have a long story to tell you.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

ahhhh luv, damn it hurts
watever is left of my heart i will use it to say that if u truely feel like u luv him wit ur heart i say try it out. u can drive now cant u

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh`
maybe u guys should talk about it.
heh i really dont no` ^^;

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
heh`
maybe u guys should talk about it.
heh i really dont no` ^^;

yea seon ho has a bit of a distance prob 2, but thats not stoppin him
so cheer up and if u really want to take a shot

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: *sighs* here's another one...

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

i meet guy in jsl forums through chat
we talk
we get to know each other
he lives in canada

whoa who is it...ooohooo scandalus

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-10-2002 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

uh.. that kinda reminds me of my thread.. the "my weekend" thread.. you thief!! anywayz.. long distance.. sucks.. believe me.. it does.. doesnt work out.. especially if your young.. you can convince yourself that itmight work. but then in the long run you waste a lot of time ..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-10-2002 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hehe sang cheon... you're my inspiration!!!

argh... here's something for you to ponder about... our chat:

..... says:
"relationships sicken me! But yet, I want one... " exactly how I feel
Kana: RaCiNg LiCeNsE...wOoHoO says:
where'd you find that?
..... says:
heh
your aa page of course
okay how I feel....
yea, I do like U too...I just can't do a long distance relationship thing....
ai... can't believe you read that
..... says:
I need to be able to hold the girl I'm in love wif. when things are just so bad I can't take it anymore I have to be able to see her and get some comfort...
ahha sorry...I won't go to your aa page nemore
it's okai...
I just didnt' think you'd read that

..... says:
*takes Julies hand*
..... says:
*takes julies other hand*
julie now??? you must be serious
..... says:
*wraps julie's arms behind his neck, hugs julie really tightly and kisses her on the cheek*
heh
*MWUAH*
aww...
*julie laughs...bites oni*
..... says:
heh whoah..kinda kinky aren't U? lol
haha... kinky now ey?
gotta add taht one on now
..... says:
ehhe yes
*sighs* if only...
..... says:
if only we lived close..
lol omg...hahah
you took the words outta my mouth...
you can't do that
..... says:
lols sorry
*puts words back in kana's mouth*
haha...
here goes...
if only we lived close...

Old Post 07-10-2002 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

woOoO~ haha

Old Post 07-11-2002 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

sang cheon says: how gay
sang cheon says: ima throw up
sang cheon says: long distanceee!!! ahhhh!!!!
sang cheon says: julie.. come on now.. come back to reality.
sang cheon says: *looks at julie'S head*
sang cheon says: *flicks her forehead and says* "WAKE UP GIRLFRIEND!!! WAKE UP!!!!@!!!@#$@!#!@$!"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-11-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

haha that drifting animated .gif is sweet!! haha

Old Post 07-11-2002 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

phuck it... this is the end... argh...

heh U sound like U like being called kinky. I figure we're not gonna be together so the closer we get the harder it'll be to realize that. U have no idea how much I wish we could get together but we can't. Sorry Julie...I know I'm sounding so stupid rite now but I'm afraid to get close.

should I be :huh: or or :satisfy: or or ?????

I feel like...

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:44 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

Emotions are too unruley. although it's said "it's better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all." I believe differently. it's better to have not loved than to have felt the loss of losing love......if that makes sense. in the moment people will think they are in love...but when it's over they think differently...to some extent. to be crushed and hurt by a loved one..or a liked one...is one of the hardest things one can face. but facing this pain I guess part of the growing process....but I'd rather not 'grow' than to face the pain over and over again...

sometimes you love and you lose...and you face the pain and then you reaquire that love once again but that's rare.

that's my two cents....I guess.....

haha sorry....I know I sound all over the place. it's just the way I talk or write or whatever when I think/talk about relationships and love.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
Emotions are too unruley. although it's said "it's better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all." I believe differently. it's better to have not loved than to have felt the loss of losing love......

you said emotions are unruley... so how can someone not risk falling in love??? it is better to not have loved, but "emotions are too unruley"...

no one can help it... I want it to work, but the person just doesn't seem to want it to work...

should long distance really be an obstacle in the way??? *kicks the obstacle*

like I have said before... if the two are really commited to having a relationship, it'll work...

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 07-11-2002 at 06:49 PM

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:46 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

jesus christ

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:49 PM
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
like I have said before... if the two are really commited to having a relationship, it'll work...

but i think that's only if you knew each other in real life before hand. if you just meet online its not even worth it. online personas can be deceiving. honestly, i dont even understand how anyone can fall in love with a buncha words on the computer screen.

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

chroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:55 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

so true seung ju... but again... indecisive says, "emotions are too unruley"

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:55 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

?????

neways...um...I have nothing else to say on this subject ahhaha.

basically....
"Love Hurts When It Doesn't Hit You Back....Ironic Isn't It?" ~Matt

that's what I think too I guess.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

who is this duude

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote