Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Internet dating...........
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

i heard too many stories of internet datings going wrong... like this one girl she talked to this guy who said he was 25... and then when they met... he was this really big 40 year old with 3 kids... so... yea ^^

i don't think its rite... but who noes... u could maybe find the rite person even on the internet.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
I heard this quote somewhere..

"Internet Love is to real love as DDR is to real dancing"

hahaha

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

I've never seen someone dance on DDR but on PUMP... Anyways, you will always find love in the strangest of places. The internet, they're successful stories of it becoming true.. That's once in a million. I'd rather go out, find out what I like, not fuck around, then to talk to someone online that I have never met. Its one thing if you've met the person in real life but just a random person, that's a different story. I honestly can say, on the internet its just words. Nothing more, nothing less, you don't get the real person either. You get someone who they made up. No one talks online like they talk offline. I know I do not. I talk in way too much ebonics. But online, I talk like this. Which is not me.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

you guys are a little too cynical..

i agree with the guy above me..(im not gonna type out your name) love can be found in the strangest places... but what's so wrong with the internet? i mean if you think about it... despite the possibilities of lies and deceit.. it can be the most honest relationship you might encounter because of the fact that the relationship is built on words and trust alone.. it's kinda romantic too if you think about it.
for instance.. my friend (we'll call her jenn) is a great writer and a poet . she likes to mass email her daily grind and some of her writings just to share. its poetic and inspiring at times.. and most of all its funny. one of her friends forwarded one of the emails to a friend (we'll call him P.P.) who appreciates things like that. he felt inspired to write her back and through emails(with no intention of conversing with jenn), then IMs, and eventually phone conversations they discovered something precious they would never have had the chance to discover if they were so cynical about how they met. they already established the fact that their personalities matched so well that when they met, it was like meeting al old friend..
i admit that when i first heard of all this i was somewhat skeptical and it bothered me that jenn trusted what this stranger was saying(he was a friends friend .. but still!).. but their story reminded me of a book by nick bantock.. "griffin and sabine" in which they find love through his paintings (its an awesome visual graphic book. if you love art and romantic stories please buy this) their story was a modern day griffin and sabine and i trust her judgement. they are still dating d=)
love can be found in the strangest places.. and believe me.. the internet is not the strangest of them all.. by no means am i encouraging it.. im just saying that in a generation where technology is apparent in our lives we shouldn't be so cynical to new ways of finding a true emotion which we call love.

p.s. i'd still like to see someone make out with their monitor tho. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-02-2002 10:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Yes but the one thing the internet lacks is the physical part of the relationship. Physical, is needed just as much as mental and emotional. All three of those make love, love. Its not just mental and emotional. THERE IS a physical level of the relationship. Although, whatever floats your boat. I just wouldn't suggest it. If it ends, you added up like 200000 hours to your computer.

Old Post 12-02-2002 10:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Anyways, you will always find love in the strangest of places. The internet, they're successful stories of it becoming true.. That's once in a million

once in a million happends everyday everywhere

Old Post 12-03-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Your chances are as good outside in the real world as on the computer. Either way, its fucking hard as hell.

Old Post 12-03-2002 04:44 AM
junjinluber33

eh... internet dating... eh~ thats wack

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i'm sorry but that face the fact thing is quite annoying nothing against u...

i agree

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
face the ass , i would like to see someone make out with their monitor. d=D

LOL

Internet dating iz weird...but if people do it, i dun really care..its not a subject i really think bout or care to much for.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 12-03-2002 07:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

if u met sum1 on da internet N den la8 on met in person N dated den dats kool but if ur lyk in texas N another in kali N dey met throo da internet and started dating... den dats kinda sad... lonely ppl... join Soo ryte now! hehe

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Yes, but you forget about all those kids in school who get put down and have no self confidence to get a girl. Somehow, getting a girl online is the next best thing and brings up their confidence.

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:19 PM
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

People can find love anywhere. Yes even the internet. Its just a different form of meeting. It may or may not be for you. But true love will find you no matter, even if your two feet or 2000 miles away. True it may be one in a million, But hey stuff like that happens everyday. I beleive it does. Just my point of view...

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Only to a point though. You may THINK it's once in a million since you are so infatuated with this other person. That goes for in real life too though. Either way you cut it, it can work out but it lacks a physical side of the relationship. Myself, cannot dealw ith that, so I can't do it.

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:01 PM
MellowYellow

no one answered my questions/situations but alright...

i'll still present another

what about personal ads.....what are people's opinions on that... it's SORT of like the internet dating thing....

Old Post 12-07-2002 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

what about personal ads.....what are people's opinions on that... it's SORT of like the internet dating thing....

i find it bad.. i mean... its basically on looks... and who noes the picture could be a fake too.

Old Post 12-08-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

i find it bad.. i mean... its basically on looks... and who noes the picture could be a fake too.

well most of the time it's just .....likes and dislikes... ya know "i like to go on long walks on the beach and i hate.. the color purple"

lol ..... would that be more i don't know... "legitimate" way of finding a date bf gf than the internet? i don't think it would be any better would it? or would it be worse?

i mean... let's think about it this way.. people are saying that if you find people on the internet they make up this new person.... make up lies.... wutever right? but even if you're staring a person in the face.. they could be lying to you...........

Old Post 12-08-2002 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

i mean... let's think about it this way.. people are saying that if you find people on the internet they make up this new person.... make up lies.... wutever right? but even if you're staring a person in the face.. they could be lying to you...........

i agree. whether it be answering personal ads, or having a friend hooking you up with a number or internet dating.. it's all about taking chances. Most of us all look for the same things when it comes to dating. Just as long as you filter out the stupid ones i think it doesnt really matter where you find your gf or whatever.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

i agree. whether it be answering personal ads, or having a friend hooking you up with a number or internet dating.. it's all about taking chances. Most of us all look for the same things when it comes to dating. Just as long as you filter out the stupid ones i think it doesnt really matter where you find your gf or whatever.

i agree on dat too.... it is really all about taking chances.. and how people juss look for the same way to find sumone special..... it shouldnt matter as long as you noe its the one.

Old Post 12-09-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote