Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Who wants their REAL relationship now???
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

me

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
no offense, but a lot you are too young to worry about being in relationships. dont stress it so much.

worrdddddd

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

in my opinion..i think alot of you youngens out there..should choose wisely... cause it can be a painful experience..my sis had a relationship that was 3years long..and it ended when she was 20.. and now she's turning 23, and a 2 yr and 4month relationship is over now..just saying..you don't have to get tied down to fast..just take your time...

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

a year and 2 months
but i've known my boyfriend for 2 years now. we were really good friends to start with and then we started going out

don't think that makes U safe tho. I knew my ex since Grade 3...I'm a senior now and we were the best of friends b4 we dated. we were together for over 2 and a half years and it didn't work out.

not saying yours won't. just saying be careful

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Last edited by indecisive on 07-18-2002 at 09:18 AM

Old Post 07-18-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

how come it always ends tha worst wen yoo kno tha person and go out, and its a realli nice long relationship wen yoo dunt kno tha person at all and date.... jus realli weird

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
how come it always ends tha worst wen yoo kno tha person and go out, and its a realli nice long relationship wen yoo dunt kno tha person at all and date.... jus realli weird

haha it worked differently wif me. the girl I knew like all my life I ended up wif for a long time. girl I met recently lasted 2 weeks.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-18-2002 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

haha it worked differently wif me. the girl I knew like all my life I ended up wif for a long time. girl I met recently lasted 2 weeks.

Hmm... that is kinda true... if you know the person better, you'll last longer than the person you don't know as much.. did that make sense?

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 07-19-2002 at 02:49 AM

Old Post 07-19-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

but those fish... they don't seem to satisfy me... I want my "one" right now... so at least I know it's true... I wanna do everything with my "one"... I just wanna know so I can feel what it really feels like... LOVE... I want him now... I'm so eager to know who it is...*sighs*

face the facts, you need to find yourself a hobby, in my personal opinion i think your way too young to even begin tackling issues pertaining to serious, actual love. on another note i think your way too eager for soemthing your not ready for, and that shows immaturity. have a nice day.

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

face the facts, you need to find yourself a hobby, in my personal opinion i think your way too young to even begin tackling issues pertaining to serious, actual love. on another note i think your way too eager for soemthing your not ready for, and that shows immaturity. have a nice day.

Oi...you think so??? Oh well... have a nice day!!!

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hm. i dont want one right now..
tho i do get a wierd feeling when i see other couples..
i want to be hugged too!!
lol.. yea, i could wait

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

bleh..work work work..that's my main thing in my life right now.. if i had a girl..i wouldn't be able to take care of my main priority..which is my job..and it would be very unfair to the girl i would be with..i wouldn't put myself in that type of situation...

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:09 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Okai... it's all good with me... It's like this... I felt that way... again... I felt... right now, it's like... err... fine with me I guess... I mean, come on, everyone knows how it is... sometimes you feel like you need someone, then again, sometimes you just don't care... anyways, at the time that I posted this thread... I was feeling like I needed someone... so there...

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:40 AM
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Okai... it's all good with me... It's like this... I felt that way... again... I felt... right now, it's like... err... fine with me I guess... I mean, come on, everyone knows how it is... sometimes you feel like you need someone, then again, sometimes you just don't care... anyways, at the time that I posted this thread... I was feeling like I needed someone... so there...

the only time i miss that *feeling* is knowing that someone will always be by your side to listen to you..and be there for you when your down, to cheer you up on your darkest days..but as for me, like i said..WORK ahhhhh..hehehe

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:58 AM