Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > A guy and his monkey
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

A guy and his monkey

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them, then jumps onto the pool table, grabs one of the billiard balls, sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, somehow swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table---whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. Sorry. I'll pay for the cueball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate, then leaves.

Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out, and eats it. Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his ass, pulls it out, and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now? he asks. "No, what?" replies the guy. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his ass, pulled it out, and ate it!" said the bartender.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me", replied the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to crap out that cueball, he measures everything first."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2003 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anti TZ
heh heh...

hahahaha sounds like seon ho and bananas coming out of his ass

Old Post 09-25-2003 05:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Anti TZ Click here to Send Anti TZ a Private Message Find more posts by Anti TZ Add Anti TZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

why are you laughing at yourself seon ho?

Old Post 09-26-2003 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
why are you laughing at yourself seon ho?

why are you so gay james?

Old Post 09-26-2003 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
why are you so gay james?

i see only one gay guy here, which is you. oh yeah, and anti tz is gay too

Old Post 09-26-2003 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

haha heh heh... it was ok

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-26-2003 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote