Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > stoopit krn parents that dunt let u do anything
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

awwwz~~ feel bad for u.. juss be like "they're juss friendz and we have to talk about sumthing" or sumthing like that... my parentz trust me.. nd they kno i chill wit a lotta guyz.. they dont even ask who it is if a guy callz... lolz~~ x]

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Last edited by sTiLLcarefOryOu on 10-13-2002 at 04:32 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2002 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

quote:
Originally posted by sTiLLcarefOryOu
awwwz~~ feel bad for u.. juss be like "they're juss friendz and we have to talk about sumthing" or sumthing like that... my parentz trust me.. nd they kno i chill wit a lotta guyz.. they dont even ask who it is if a guy callz... lolz~~ x]

LUCKY.

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 10-14-2002 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

if your parents trust you..they'd be more lenient..

Old Post 10-14-2002 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote