Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > What you miss about high school
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

What you miss about high school

I miss talking back to teachers when you know they are incorrect in whatever they are saying. Now, if i do that...i fear being kicked out of the class or being given a 0.0 by the omnipotent professors. Which is why i simply do not do it. I have a russian math teacher...and, she cannot speak english so well, but she can speak greek even worse than her english. You know, the greek alphabet being used as variables in calculus...she calls epsilon, sigma, and stuff haha.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2003 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

im still in highschool

Old Post 09-02-2003 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

im miss how my frends and i all had the same schdule. everyday after school, everyone would stand around just talking and messing around waiting for the traffic to clear up. friday nights, where we always found sumthing fun to do as a big group. no one was ever too busy to go show up. but now, it's hard to get a big group together on any day cuz we all have different schdules. i miss those days.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 09-02-2003 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i dunno if i miss anything about high school...... i havent even started college yet so i dunno wats it like yet.

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

I miss hating having to go.... except to bump into your friends and grab a pizza afterwards. Rushing home before curfew. Making it in time for dinner. Dances. First kiss. First date.

You know. All the things that make this world good.

Old Post 09-02-2003 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

woah, key, that made college sound so depressing in comparison lol

Old Post 09-02-2003 08:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
woah, key, that made college sound so depressing in comparison lol

i'm not liking it much

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

if you miss those things about high school maybe you ought to consider joining a sorority, greek life always struck me as an extension of high school, but personally, I don't miss anything about high school.

Old Post 09-02-2003 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i miss the jr high days :(
hehe im still in highschool

Last edited by JuJu on 09-03-2003 at 01:38 AM

Old Post 09-02-2003 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i miss summer vacation

Old Post 09-02-2003 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I miss the adventures!
My oh my how much fun and excitement.
I guess if it's not in college I'll miss the innocence of the people, or at least the facade of innocence.

Old Post 09-03-2003 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clazy_hanguk_gy
(g'_')g Q('_"Q)

highschool sucked for me.. ..college is only a tad better..

Old Post 09-07-2003 05:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clazy_hanguk_gy Click here to Send clazy_hanguk_gy a Private Message Visit clazy_hanguk_gy's homepage! Find more posts by clazy_hanguk_gy Add clazy_hanguk_gy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BonNoBaka

im miss how my frends and i all had the same schdule. everyday after school, everyone would stand around just talking and messing around waiting for the traffic to clear up. friday nights, where we always found sumthing fun to do as a big group. no one was ever too busy to go show up. but now, it's hard to get a big group together on any day cuz we all have different schdules. i miss those days. - hnfrdo

I'M GONNA MISS THEM TOO!!!! ya... we were ALWAYS in a big group and we always had something random to do. It was great jus being stupid and not have anyone care what we did. As the summer ends, I've realized that we never hang out in a big group anymore. The ones who are going off to college are left out from tons of stuff. Then some of us are just too lazy to keep in touch w/ some of the other people. So our group is breaking up. I'm definitely gonna miss the big food gatherings every friday night. I'm gonna miss acting stupid while waiting for the traffic die down w/ the ppl outside our school everyday after school. ahhh... henford!!! i miss those days too!!!!

Old Post 09-08-2003 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BonNoBaka Click here to Send BonNoBaka a Private Message Visit BonNoBaka's homepage! Find more posts by BonNoBaka Add BonNoBaka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

wow, highschool seems so long ago :( what i miss about it is just being more carefree and not having so much responsibilities that comes with uni-life (eg rent, bills etc) also miss being just a kid again...sigh...time flies real fast...

Old Post 09-10-2003 09:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

the girls.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-10-2003 09:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Valor
prelapsarian dweller

I miss the easy, laid back classes in which you actually knew people in them Of course, I miss the friends, friendly faces, and all that good stuff. But regarding girls...college ownz...lol. Am going to Stony Brook and there's MAD aZn chicks there yO~

you'll turn and walk away, never
knowing that you are my life.

Old Post 09-14-2003 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Valor Click here to Send Valor a Private Message Visit Valor's homepage! Find more posts by Valor Add Valor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Valor
I miss the easy, laid back classes in which you actually knew people in them Of course, I miss the friends, friendly faces, and all that good stuff. But regarding girls...college ownz...lol. Am going to Stony Brook and there's MAD aZn chicks there yO~

Laid back? I remember you and a bunch of other seniors fussing over the classes and crap "Matulac rejected my essay again!" "Oh no this is insane I'm taking so many AP courses!" "College stuff!"

Old Post 09-17-2003 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

basically when we used to be able to destract the teacher by acting funny and stupid..also foolin around in lab..now we cant..everyones so serious..eitehr that or just sleeping..

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 09-18-2003 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

all i have to say is...
high school is the SHIT

Old Post 09-23-2003 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote