Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > packing n found childhood toys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

packing n found childhood toys

Man i was sorting things out junk and thing i want to keep and i found all these old ass toys shit brought back hella good memories like my lil truck i rem i used to go to the sand box and pretend i was one of those construction worker type people an di used to file dirt on the back and drive it away and come back to pick up some more and make lil sand building and shit
i also found my old nitendo games such as robocop, castlevania, final fantasy, mario, duck hunt, knight rider, etc and i rem when my mom used to own a restaurant i used to just stay glue to the tv playing games the whole day ditching my hw LOL GOOD TIMES

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2003 07:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy

yea...nostalgia...sucks a fat one
i guess i'm just bitter 'cause my brain tends to remember shittier events from my past

anyway, i moved recently and i had to go through the process of packing all my stuff and inevitably unearthing crap i hadn't seen since i last moved (i was 12). photos got me more sad than anything else :(

and my brother sold our nintendo and snes, that jerk. og mario was the best

Old Post 07-11-2003 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy Click here to Send sleepy a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy Add sleepy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy

and my brother sold our nintendo and snes, that jerk. og mario was the best

yea it was

Old Post 07-11-2003 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

i had a mini mouse doll =P the nose got all friggin dirty...so i threw it away ^_^

Old Post 07-19-2003 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneWeCallOMEGA

I have everything from when i was little.

Strange how when I think of the past like that, I always think of videogames first

(Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid 4 were the best)

Old Post 07-21-2003 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneWeCallOMEGA Click here to Send OneWeCallOMEGA a Private Message Find more posts by OneWeCallOMEGA Add OneWeCallOMEGA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

holy shit i was cleaning my shak and i found hella nitendo games! i hope they still work

Old Post 07-24-2003 01:45 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
holy shit i was cleaning my shak and i found hella nitendo games! i hope they still work

same i still got like 40 i wonder if i can sell them.....ebay here i come

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-24-2003 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
same i still got like 40 i wonder if i can sell them.....ebay here i come

Old Post 07-26-2003 10:35 PM
kiggaplease

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy
photos got me more sad than anything else :(

word to that... I always get really depressed by nostalgic photos while flipping through my fam album

Old Post 07-26-2003 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote