Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > Netiquette
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

appropriate content
these forums are to be pg13, with the exception of the sex forum, which is to be rated r. that means no explicit images and/or text. please remember that we have some young people browsing through the forums.

pointless posts
to enhance the experience of these forums, please do not post just for the sake of posts counts. we care more about what you say than how many times you can hit the "add reply" button.

advertising
posting a thread for the sole purpose of advertising is not allowed. personal pages are only allowed in your signature, and company pages are only allowed for purposes of providing information.

controversy
think before you post. everyone is different and everyone has different stances on certain issues. a little tact is never a bad thing. watch what you say if you know it's going to be controversial. when you have an argument, it's better to post with reasoning justifying your views.

personal attacks
flaming will not be tolerated here. neither will personal attacks of any sort. if you're making an argument it's always better to retort with reason and composure. personal attacks are childish and have no place in these forums.

signature
signatures should not take up more than 400 pixels of vertical space. that would be equivalent to around 30 lines of unformated text on default size (vbcode: small). moreoever, signature images should be less than 100kB in filesize when combined. how you use the allotted space is entirely up to you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

hi welcome to the forum, have fun posting

Old Post 04-29-2002 12:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

haha. oh yea. thanks there alchemist.

Old Post 04-29-2002 03:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

and yeah, don't forget to have fun, k everyone?

and everyone should adhere to these rules....mods are not exempt from these rules either and we'd like you guys to know that...

Old Post 05-19-2002 02:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

HI SEAN ! ! ! guess who?

Old Post 09-13-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

heyy you. i know you.
and my name's ju sun lee.. or oppa for short.

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:44 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ah ha.. sean

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
heyy you. i know you.
and my name's ju sun lee.. or oppa for short.

sean? LOL

Old Post 09-14-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

haha yea.
some people at my school had a hard time pronouncing my name so gave me the name sean. i was steve before. and before that chuck. and juice even before that.

but im still jusun.

Old Post 09-14-2002 05:25 PM
huby40
Squeak....

lol juice

Old Post 09-14-2002 05:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
haha yea.
some people at my school had a hard time pronouncing my name so gave me the name sean. i was steve before. and before that chuck. and juice even before that.

but im still jusun.

Juice is a cool nickname, like that guy in the movie Blank Check.

Old Post 10-30-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

Juice is a cool nickname, like that guy in the movie Blank Check.

THAT MOVIE FCKIN PWNED

Old Post 11-15-2002 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

thats old school

Old Post 11-15-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
akbu2787

Talking hi

hi i'm new

thx for helping me register jusun!

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for akbu2787 Click here to Send akbu2787 a Private Message Find more posts by akbu2787 Add akbu2787 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

Re: hi

quote:
Originally posted by akbu2787
hi i'm new

thx for helping me register jusun!

welcomeeeeee make a new thread instead

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
akbu2787

lol

i just looked at ur reply for my new thread

and i replied back

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for akbu2787 Click here to Send akbu2787 a Private Message Find more posts by akbu2787 Add akbu2787 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
THAT MOVIE FCKIN PWNED

Old Post 06-09-2003 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
appropriate content
these forums are to be pg13, with the exception of the sex forum, which is to be rated r. that means no explicit images and/or text. please remember that we have some young people browsing through the forums.

pointless posts
to enhance the experience of these forums, please do not post just for the sake of posts counts. we care more about what you say than how many times you can hit the "add reply" button.

advertising
posting a thread for the sole purpose of advertising is not allowed. personal pages are only allowed in your signature, and company pages are only allowed for purposes of providing information.

controversy
think before you post. everyone is different and everyone has different stances on certain issues. a little tact is never a bad thing. watch what you say if you know it's going to be controversial. when you have an argument, it's better to post with reasoning justifying your views.

personal attacks
flaming will not be tolerated here. neither will personal attacks of any sort. if you're making an argument it's always better to retort with reason and composure. personal attacks are childish and have no place in these forums.

signature
signatures should not take up more than 400 pixels of vertical space. that would be equivalent to around 30 lines of unformated text on default size (vbcode: small). moreoever, signature images should be less than 100kB in filesize when combined. how you use the allotted space is entirely up to you.

touching

Old Post 06-09-2003 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
appropriate content

signature

Aiya... to follow or not to follow...

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 07-18-2003 at 02:53 PM

Old Post 07-18-2003 02:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
Aiya... to follow or not to follow...

lame

Old Post 07-19-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote