Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > BOA's either trying to pop out more boob, or trying to be skinny..
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

BOA's either trying to pop out more boob, or trying to be skinny..

i got these off soompi forums..
theyre funny pics *tsk tsk* boa yah... :sleepy:

Last edited by TAIgrr on 05-08-2002 at 01:05 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

lol..funny
she looks different in the 2nd pic..

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile

hmm she looks weird in all thoes pics.. . really weird..hmm somthing looks real wrong ....

Old Post 05-06-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

i saw the first one a couple of weeks ago and im like
gross
ppl were saying THATS CUTE and im like wwwwwwwwtf?!
iono
after seeing these pics
im one step FURTHER away from boa lol

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-06-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by xkrzyqtx
after seeing these pics im one step FURTHER away from boa lol

puahahhaa

Old Post 05-06-2002 07:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

she looked better when she first came out. :satisfy:

Old Post 05-06-2002 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

man, wasup wid the 1st pic??? ugh

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-06-2002 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

wow she looks really young and the thrid pick she looks freaky!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

:omg: poor thing

Old Post 05-07-2002 12:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Boa is so cute. and she's skinny too. all that dancing....

Old Post 05-07-2002 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

is it just me or does BoA look like shes sucking in her stomach in the first pic? dont your ribs pop out like that when you suck ur stomach in? iono... she's getting funnier looking... she was prettier before...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

eww.. she looqz nasty in awl ob dose piCz..

shez sho pretty.....*jealOusy*
... buh did u kno she had surgery on almost her whole face? like eyes.. nose.. chin.. etcetC :omg:

Old Post 05-08-2002 11:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i want a girl that is real no plastic junk. if i wanted plastic i would go buy a barbie doll . but damn it she is cute :sad:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-08-2002 11:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpstylez

alright iim sick of this shietz.. next time anyone makes fun of boa.. i will look for yoo and fakin murder yoo mother fakin jealous gurls... and tha guyz dat r too ugly to get gurls like her...fak yooooo awllllllllll..
BoA sarrang <3333333333333

Old Post 05-09-2002 01:55 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hahahah! Man on the big one, they so airbrushed her face.
....that looks like my stomach in the first one.
ack...scary.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-11-2002 04:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by kpstylez
alright iim sick of this shietz.. next time anyone makes fun of boa.. i will look for yoo and fakin murder yoo mother fakin jealous gurls... and tha guyz dat r too ugly to get gurls like her...fak yooooo awllllllllll..
BoA sarrang <3333333333333

dude chill its not like she's ur gf and its our opinions, but she is plastic and thats a fact :

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-11-2002 04:46 PM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

She wishes those were her real boobs. It's either an oversized bra, or...hehe...those prosthetic things. If they're implants...they were sure a waste of silicon.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-11-2002 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lxljinl
^^v

hehehee... she trying to suk in her stomach... i guess..

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lxljinl Click here to Send lxljinl a Private Message Find more posts by lxljinl Add lxljinl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpstylez

awl i have to say to yoo idiots who think she is tryin to stick out her boobs.. yoo guyz are soo dumb.. seriously.. shes in da middle of performing.. she is dancing.... and da photographer took a picture at tha wrong time.. you people are so stoopid and gulable.. dunt pic on my bOA.. u stoopid idiots.. arent even smatr enough to kno wuts goin on in da pictures... stoopid people

Old Post 05-21-2002 04:45 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

wuht u guuys got a prob wit BoA, madd jealosy from those of u gurlz, and u guys are serious f*ckin retards. yo she soesn't have to freakin suck in her stomach, she's madd skinny anywayz. And wuht the f*uck wid those who goes out lookin for those pics, u have nuttin to do and don't like Boa so u look through pics of Boa to make fun of her? Get a freakin Life. Yo kpstylez go kill them all.

Old Post 05-21-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote