Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > Harry Potter...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

Harry Potter...

do you like to read Harry Potter? some ppl are obsessed with the story, but i've never read the books or even seen the movie yet.

Last edited by annabanana on 05-11-2002 at 01:10 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2002 12:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

yeah

Old Post 05-11-2002 01:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

that book series has a lot of satanic parallels. harry potter does all this bad stuff and he doesn't even get in trouble for anything.

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i've never read any of it..and i have no interest in dem..
but lotz of people i knoe dat werent into dem dat juss started to read em say dere hella gOot..sOo..i dunno..i out grew my interest in bOoks..^^

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Dude, those books are really good... My friend kept telling me to read the Harry Potter books and I said no because they are kid books... Then I finally read one and I loved it... I was addicted... I read the first book within a week... Then I went straight to the next ones...

If you haven't read it, you really should... They are really good and not just kid stories...

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Dude, those books are really good... My friend kept telling me to read the Harry Potter books and I said no because they are kid books... Then I finally read one and I loved it... I was addicted... I read the first book within a week... Then I went straight to the next ones...

If you haven't read it, you really should... They are really good and not just kid stories...

no!! it's like a drug, don't do it!!!

j/k They're good.

Old Post 05-18-2002 05:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

my mom was addicted to those books... she couldn't stop reading them until she read them all... she was so excited to see the movie out too haha

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

mmm..your mum is so funny..my mum said that harry potter contained all the bad stuff and about satans, but then i don't care
at 1st i didnt even care about harry potter..and my friend said that i should read it, so i read it..and after that i began to like the story

Old Post 05-19-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

yup, i've read all four books [[[:
they were soooo good! i like them most in descending order though i.e i liked the last book the most, then the 3rd etc
the movie wasn't that good /:

Old Post 05-28-2002 09:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ggomah Kaze
Jung Pilgyo's Wife

Smile

Haha... I LOVE the books. I read them even before they became HUGE! They're very imaginative you can say... that's why a lot of adults I know don't like them. They say it's because they lack the imagination. :sleepy:

The movie was... ok. The quidditch scene was madd cool.

Annabanana: haha... it's kinda hard to punish someone though for just like saving the entire magical world from some dark, evil being. Besides... he gets plenty of detentions and such.

Old Post 05-29-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ggomah Kaze Click here to Send Ggomah Kaze a Private Message Find more posts by Ggomah Kaze Add Ggomah Kaze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~ j U L i A ~

haRRy PotTtEr ISH tha BeST dUDe!! i aM sO aDdiCtEd IT! i reAd AlL FoUR bOoKs En EvEn waTChEd thA movIe!!

Old Post 06-02-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~ j U L i A ~ Click here to Send ~ j U L i A ~ a Private Message Visit ~ j U L i A ~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~ j U L i A ~ Add ~ j U L i A ~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

Harry Potter is alrite..not so great...its addictive because its dumb/fun at the same time..ok that didnt make sense but watever..u get my drift

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-02-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

i read about the frist chapter of the first book......i hated it.....sorry to the harry potter fans

Old Post 06-02-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

it kinda matterz wut kinda books you like... i like books about people who were mistreated but then good things happen to them like cinderella and i like books about like magic so harry potter was perfect for me~

Old Post 06-02-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoyoungz luv
eunice~

I loved this series. The story is so fascinating and the characters are so neat. You don't really have to think about this book too much; it's very straighforward and you just read through. I got really caught up in the story and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it.

The movie though was horrible. I guess it was because none of the characters were how I imagined them to be. That's what sucks about movies based on books. The books lose that special appeal...

come join the fun -> and ->

Old Post 06-07-2002 08:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hoyoungz luv Click here to Send hoyoungz luv a Private Message Find more posts by hoyoungz luv Add hoyoungz luv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
Harry Potter is alrite..not so great...its addictive because its dumb/fun at the same time..ok that didnt make sense but watever..u get my drift

yea same feelings exactly..... i saw the movie before i read the book.. so that kind of ruined it... but i read the first 3 books.. and yea they are addictively funny..... those twins.... haha even reading ... they're funny... and the books have a couple of adult jokes in them also.....

Old Post 06-20-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

the second movie comes out november 15, 2002.
in the third movie or book, Harry gets an Azn girlfriend, Cho Chang(is that the name?). wouldn't it be cool if BoA somehow managed to play that role?

Old Post 06-27-2002 11:00 PM
luluvang

I read the first book....i started the second book...didn't even get to chapter two....i hate reading.....

Old Post 06-28-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eunjoo

i loveee harry potter. =D i doubt boa'll be able to play that role unless she brushes up her accent, regular and british.

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eunjoo Click here to Send eunjoo a Private Message Find more posts by eunjoo Add eunjoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babeegurl369
<3

harry potter is pretty good, i think it even features an azn grl in da story who is actually harry's love interest, wuts her name?? like Cho Chang or sumting like dat....

Old Post 07-11-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for babeegurl369 Click here to Send babeegurl369 a Private Message Find more posts by babeegurl369 Add babeegurl369 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote