Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > question about "piano"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

Question question about "piano"

heh heh... i am watching it now... and you know when eunji [jaemin`s mom] gets ill... what is her illness? and like can you describe it? i think it said that she could die... but i don`t get why... so if you can please describe it too... thanks~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2002 02:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

i'm guesssing leukemia
hahahaha

Old Post 04-12-2002 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

it's a disease that causes your muscles to deteriorate? and you lose function in them... remember after jo in sung like.. uhm.. ripped her clothes.. and she was trying to get up? she couldn't... she just kept falling... its cuz her muscles were like.... not responding to her brain.... i used to know the name... it's like 3 letters... another krn drama used that disease too but i never finised watching that drama.... or i did but i forgot....keke

and yea at first i was confoose at what was going on too.... but i was like... ohhhhhhhhhhh haha... muscle blank blank... haha... i have no idea... but yea it wasn't leukemia....

i guess you haven't gotten to the.... part yet so i wont ruin it for you...maybe you got there by now...i had all the videos....i finished ina day.... spring break pplz...hahaha

Old Post 04-15-2002 06:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

Muscular Dystrophy?

Old Post 04-16-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

haha thanx... i figured it out like the day after i posted cuz i finished it... it`s so sad... when jaemin is crying... i cried SO much at that part... he`s so cute... and at the END END... when everyone else is crying... i cried that part too... but thanx for telling~

Old Post 04-17-2002 01:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote