Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Car Mods.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Car Mods.

you got a car? is it modified? list your mods.

Props To Huby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2002 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I'll bet we get at least 2 AEM short ram cold air intakes.

'custom' made, bolt on pipes with airfilters.

Old Post 07-08-2002 01:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

94 teg gsr

my car is duh shit.....absolutely stock 94 gsr =D 4 dr GREEN toooite~!!

Old Post 07-08-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

Re: 94 teg gsr

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG

the green adds 500hp

Old Post 07-08-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: 94 teg gsr

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG

werd.. million miles

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-08-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

Lets see, um, 92 3KGT with a K&N air filter and no stereo.

91 Camry with a new Sony 50WX4 Cd player, and two 6X9 bazooka speakers in the back.

Is that good enough?

Old Post 07-09-2002 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

'92 cavalier

new hub cap, new driver's side mirror...oh wait..U said mods..not replacement parts ahhahaha

...does the dent in my fender count as a mod? heh

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-10-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

oh forgot to add!! The guy I bought the 3KGT from had a tuned by Razo sticker on the indisde of both doors. So I figure since its Razo it adds about 20 hp per vice the regular ten that each sticker usually gives.

Old Post 07-11-2002 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

STOCK 95 mirage...hoping to get a 4g63t engine soon =P
STOCK 2001 lincoln navigator

Old Post 07-11-2002 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i dont have my own .. i just drive whatever is in the driveway.. i have the family automatic accord that goes o-60 in a blistering 9 seconds and a GSR thats busted .. stupid rain.. stupid brother.. it had CAI, headers, NOS, nitto's and buncha other gay stuff like lcd screen and subs and all that shit... selling it all to replace the engine.. hopefully any of the type r engines.. we'll see

oh yeah.. im getting a car to go to school out in Santa barbara.. anyone suggest anything.. right now i really dont care what i drive.. impo or domes. im waiting for two cars.. lancer evo VII.. although i hear they'll call it the evo VIII when it comes out here.. and the turbo neon only cuz its cheap..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-11-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

razo?? dont they make shift knobs?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-11-2002 02:05 AM
sangxjin

shift knob, pedals, mirrors. you know the shit inside the car.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

evo VII is gonna be pretty expensive. around 30Grand base.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:50 PM
ryosuke

I was being sarcastic about the razo shit. And I'll let you all know how the LanEVO VII drives after I get mine. errr... the wifey's. My bonus should be kicking in by the ned of this year or begining of next. And I think I'd rather own the Lan Evo over a Altezza.
And Ken, how the hell did your brother get hydraulic stoppage on his engine with just the CAI? He didn't want to dish out the $45 for the water bypass valve?

Old Post 07-11-2002 09:30 PM