Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 2003 honda accord
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

OMG!!! i jus noticed!!! look at tha euro carefullieee!! it looks like an acura rsx!!! tha grill and tha rear lights and tha steering wheels and tha rims!!! tha whole thing is a rsx wannabe!! omg.. itz basicliee a four door rsx!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ying-One
Underover World Ruler

Actually it looks more like a Mazda 6. In any case the Euro-Accord is being up marketed so it's now completing with BMW 3 series/Lexus and so forth. The 5 door Civic is taking over from it as the family car.

---If ever in doubt, just say "Aiya!"

Old Post 11-02-2002 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ying-One Click here to Send Ying-One a Private Message Find more posts by Ying-One Add Ying-One to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
OMG!!! i jus noticed!!! look at tha euro carefullieee!! it looks like an acura rsx!!! tha grill and tha rear lights and tha steering wheels and tha rims!!! tha whole thing is a rsx wannabe!! omg.. itz basicliee a four door rsx!!

You know... I think you need to get off your whole RSX syndrome. Its a nice car and all, but geez man.

Old Post 11-02-2002 12:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke

You know... I think you need to get off your whole RSX syndrome. Its a nice car and all, but geez man.

i drive a freakin rsx.. wuht yoo gon do about it..

Old Post 11-02-2002 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:
i drive a freakin rsx.. wuht yoo gon do about it..

How cute.... how much did your mommy and daddy spend on it?

Old Post 11-02-2002 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:

How cute.... how much did your mommy and daddy spend on it?

wtf?!?! 23k.. now shut tha fuk up

Old Post 11-02-2002 09:31 PM
castle outsider

yea it does look like and rsx..haha

thoguh acura is like lexus of honda so i guess they juss tried to make another version or soemthing..uh..nm i dunno nothing about cars byeye

Old Post 11-03-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:

wtf?!?! 23k.. now shut tha fuk up

LOL.... wow, lets see. You give the common rice boy answers. So that must mean you're rice. Let me guess.... you're still impressed by straight line racing aren't you?

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:32 AM
Street RSX

quote:
LOL.... wow, lets see. You give the common rice boy answers. So that must mean you're rice. Let me guess.... you're still impressed by straight line racing aren't you?

ok here it goes.. must i list mah parts once again..

Tanabe Super Medallion Exhaust
AEM Short RAM Intake
DC Sport Header
Neuspeed Springs
Tokico HP Shocks
DC Sports High Flow Fuel Rail
AEM Cam Gear
Konig Tantrum 2 18x7.5
Yokohama Parada Spec II 225-40-18
Kenwood LZ-701W 7" Moniter
Kenwood KAC-818 Amp
Pioneer CD/MP3Player/Reciever
Pioneer TST22 Tweeters
Pioneer GEX-900 XM Radio
Sony XEC-505 Crossovers
Infiniti CS5-1/4" Component System
Alpine ERE-G180 Equalizer
Alpine SPR 134A5-1/4" Spekers
Alpine SWS-10402-8" Subs

so i guess im all about ricing right?? since i drive a honda made car and i onliee do engine and sound..

Old Post 11-03-2002 04:46 AM
ryosuke

quote:

Tanabe Super Medallion Exhaust
AEM Short RAM Intake
DC Sport Header
Neuspeed Springs
Tokico HP Shocks
DC Sports High Flow Fuel Rail
AEM Cam Gear

Oh wow, thats a whole lot of mods. With all of that you can probably go about two tenths of a second faster? Maybe three tenths on a good day?
Look little man, you are rice. Either that or your wishing your RSX had a clit so you can ride it more often in real life than on the boards.

Old Post 11-03-2002 08:20 AM
Street RSX

ok.. keep callin me rice.. buh wuht tha fuk yoo drive

Old Post 11-03-2002 03:09 PM
eddiee
werD?

whoa where da mods at yo

and how come stuff always happen in car forum?

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha... and the tempers flare... puahaha... the RSX is a nice car... but i must say... its not all its cracked up to be... my friends car kept up with a RSX type-s with his SER Spec-V with only a intake... the RSX type-s had exhuast, intake, ground control springs i believe? well we did a total of 3 runs testing the cars, 2 of the 3 races the Spec-V took by a hood, the RSX only won once because my friend missed 3rd... so ive been totally disenchanted by the RSX... i mean... its about 5-6 Gs more then the spec-V, with that kind of money, you can do plenty of mods to your car and when the cars cost about the same price the SER would dust the RSX... but then again... rsx does have v-tec... *scoffs*

Old Post 11-03-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:
ok.. keep callin me rice.. buh wuht tha fuk yoo drive

A 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT non-turbo with nothing but a K&N intake, and eibach springs and tokico shocks. But you know what? I've taken RSX's in this 1.5 ton machine, and I wasn't even pushing the car. And the only reason we "raced" was because I was trying to overtake them on the freeway and they were trying to be dicks and speeding up. But hye I still cut them and won. And oh yes.... I bought and paid for the car myself.

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:16 PM
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
whoa where da mods at yo

and how come stuff always happen in car forum?

I am one of the mods.

Old Post 11-03-2002 07:18 PM
yur_swt_angel
:)

dam itz fukkin true..

kant talk bout your our car.. even if its just to teyll peepo waht you drive.. cuz.. peepo always talk shiet bouh it.. dam..

Old Post 11-03-2002 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
A 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT non-turbo with nothing but a K&N intake, and eibach springs and tokico shocks. But you know what? I've taken RSX's in this 1.5 ton machine, and I wasn't even pushing the car. And the only reason we "raced" was because I was trying to overtake them on the freeway and they were trying to be dicks and speeding up. But hye I still cut them and won. And oh yes.... I bought and paid for the car myself.
yea.. buh wuhtz it matter.. i liv in jerzee.. mah cars won mani races here.. ask any jerzee peepo here.. that drives.. everyone in jerzee is white ricers.. wuht am i supposed to do.. i got tha rsx type-s cuz this wuz tha onlie car that i liked from that new models of 2002.. and i did pay half of tha car.. i jus got permit wen i got it.. i wus freakin 16, and not jus that itz a first car.. so wuht tha fuk wuz i supposed to do wit it anyways.. yoo think mah parents would let me get a car that has like sum huge engine and pumps 300hp?? and then wtf am i supposed to do wit tha insurance.. itz high enuff alreadi.. and im payin all that mahself.. and i kno your prolie older than me.. im 17 now.. i jus turned 17.. so yea.. itz not like i can do anythin about it

Old Post 11-04-2002 12:20 AM
ryosuke

so for the amount that you paid for the RSX, the idea of getting a WRX never popped into your head?

Old Post 11-04-2002 01:12 AM
Street RSX

quote:
so for the amount that you paid for the RSX, the idea of getting a WRX never popped into your head?
actualliee.. it did.. buh fer sum reason.. therez way too mani wrx's here.. and itz way too played out.. imean mah house is a block away from a suburu dealer.. so i dint want it.. even tho tha wrx is hella better specs than tha rsx.. in mah school alone, 8 peepo in senior class drives a wrx.. and their all riced out.. they dun kno one thing about engines.. they said they liked tha scoop on tha hood and tha spoilers that comes wit it, and tha colors tha wrx has.. kinda lame rih?? buh yea.. here, tha wrx is known fer a rice car.. no one would accept a race challenege from a wrx.. and seriousliee they are trooliee riced, as in decals, stickers, chrome rims, racing stripes, body kits, tha silver to black tints, japanese writings, and sum wit huge monster spoilers..

Old Post 11-04-2002 01:23 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

lets keep it clean...please

Old Post 11-04-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote