Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > are friends really important?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

are friends really important?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2002 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

to me they are
they support me through my worst times.
theyre there for everything...when im happy, when im sad...eveyrthing.
i think theyre important.
i luv em very much

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 04-17-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

yes...
they make life so interesting... with all those sweet stuff as well as fights and arguements.. ^^

Old Post 04-18-2002 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

Yes, of course they are! But it's not important to have many friends, it's important to have real friends. Close friends. I don't have many friends. There're perhaps.... 4 or 5. My sister is my closest friend.

Old Post 04-18-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

yes, they are..but it's hard to find real friends, who'll be there when u need 'em :satisfy:

Old Post 04-18-2002 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

Yes, a real friendship has to build a long time.

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

yes friends are extremely important to me. i dunno they're just people who are there for you, and help you through life. without my friend's i'd be so lonely, noone to socialize with and to help me through times. i'm not good with isolation.
i consider my family as friends too (:

Old Post 04-19-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
i consider my family as friends too (:

yes, family is your true friends....

Old Post 04-19-2002 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

Friends are God's way of taking care of us~ and Yes they are extermley important to me~

Old Post 04-19-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

quote:
Originally posted by shoujo

yes, family is your true friends....

No, I never agree with my familiy and nobody of them is a friend for me.

Old Post 04-20-2002 04:19 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Friends are really important... But to me, family are my closest and best friends... because I know for sure that they will always be there for me no matter what. And they will never go to others and talk shit about me behind my back... and make me look bad because they are jealous... and make me do stupid things to get in deep shit... and... Oh... sorry, I got a little carried away...

It's just, all that shit has happened to me when I believed a best friend of mine (who wasn't family) and I didn't know she was doing all that shit!

Old Post 04-20-2002 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

If a friend helps you save the world, and goes through a whole lot of horrible stuff with you without abandoning you, then i guess thats a good friend.

Old Post 04-20-2002 05:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

friends r important, espesh the kind u can really talk to cuz...
erm yea they help u thru lots
and i don't like to put labels on friendships really cuz then there's all these stupid expectations, so i have lotsa "close" friends and we talk bout stuff
yep ok

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little_wheatus

yeah....they're like part of my life, without frens life is definitely incomplete.....
they're the one that can cheer me up when i'm feeling down, lend me a hand when i need helps, willing to listen to my complaints....

Old Post 04-28-2002 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for little_wheatus Click here to Send little_wheatus a Private Message Find more posts by little_wheatus Add little_wheatus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

friends are definitely important. if you don't have any you are a loser.

Old Post 04-30-2002 03:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

friends r definentally important
human being is a social animal and without any interactions with anyone how boring that would make life

Old Post 04-30-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote