Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > lil sisters..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AiSH
o wha

lil sisters..

i hate.. i mean, i HATE my lil sister.
she's only 4 years young than me..
you kno?
i really try to be nice. i try very hard.
but.. o mg.
she jus ruins it all for herself.
so damn.. annoyin, ignorant, disobedient.. and everythin else i forgot.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

awwww that's sad man...haha

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

so how old is she then??? They'll grow up and understand and stop being lil' brats that they are now... I know... But I get along with my younger siblings really well... But still, I get all the blame if they do something wrong because I'm the oldest, and I get really pissed too... Iyah... Life... :satisfy:

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

yeah...i have a lil sis thats four years younger than me too. but i think me and my lil sis get along quite well. just understand her,she'll start gettin mature eventually.

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

i got a little sister

shes cool

we used to fight a lot when we were kids

but its all good now

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

hm.. maybe you're rite.
i mean.. she's startin to become a teen.
it's all a phase.
i went thru it.
maybe i should jus give her some space.
i dun kno.

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

its all good
the younger kids are starting to be more and more rebellious and stuff now a days then at the same time the one's a little older are slowly starting to smarten up

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

i got a sis...a year younger..so we get along pretty well i guess..

Old Post 03-31-2002 09:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i got a lil sis...2 yrs younger. u want her??? plz take her!
hopefulli it is just a phase and then she won't be such a bitchy *cough* nemore, but i wudn't mind never seeing her after college

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunsah_Jenny

Re: lil sisters..

quote:
Originally posted by AiSH
i hate.. i mean, i HATE my lil sister.
she's only 4 years young than me..
you kno?
i really try to be nice. i try very hard.
but.. o mg.
she jus ruins it all for herself.
so damn.. annoyin, ignorant, disobedient.. and everythin else i forgot.

hahaha that's so funny!!!!! but wait i have the same problem with my lilo sis too!!! :huh:

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

my little sister signed up on this forum!

say hi

Old Post 04-27-2002 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hI alchemists sister~~

Old Post 04-27-2002 06:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

I have a lil' sis... she's annoying sometimes and she is really spoiled.. but hey, she's cute...

Old Post 04-29-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

I got 3 younger sisters...talk about chaos~ they will always be like...annoying...but in some ways they can be soo cute~

Old Post 04-29-2002 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote