Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > ::marriage and kids::
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

::marriage and kids::

do you plan to get married?
when do you plan to get married?
do you want kids?
how many kids do you want?

I want to get married, buh I don't know when... sometime after college though.

I want kids! Lots and lots of kids! haha, I love babies and children! I want my own soccer and volleyball team! Oh, and I want twins... mebbe quadruplets! Then I'm gonna adopt kids too! I LOVE KIDS!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-27-2002 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Re: ::marriage and kids::

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I want my own soccer and volleyball team!

u do too??????
i always tell my friends i want a soccer team and they're like "ur crazy! dats ALOT of kids!!" but i want a BIG family.... i like it nice and loud during holidays when everyone's together in one room. hehehe i think i'll go for 6 kids. maybe have like 4 of my own and adopt 2? who knows.... i know it will be madd painful!! but i think its worth it

Old Post 09-27-2002 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I plan to get married
in 10 years time
Yes I want children, I LOVE THEM
around 3 is fine for me

Old Post 09-28-2002 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

I wish to get married after college and plan on having kids.

10 is enough for me. Im gonna work my wife good....

Old Post 09-28-2002 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

Re: ::marriage and kids::

do you plan to get married? yea.. i guess

when do you plan to get married? sometime in the future.. around 27~ 28~

do you want kids? i don't want kids, maybe one.

how many kids do you want? ...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-28-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

of course i want to get married! prolly in about 5+ years.

2 kids. 3 if i'm rich. haha.. i'd rather have 2 boys than 2 girls. first child i want is a boy. eh.. i suppose it really doesn't matter as long as they pop out healthy.. right?

and i'm also considering adoption too.

Old Post 09-28-2002 07:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

no doubt imma get married... and i want to have atleast 2 children... kids are great!!! haha... imma prolly end up running around wit them LOL!... just like my VBS kids... bahaha... oh well...

Old Post 09-28-2002 08:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i wanna get married when i'm 28... i wanna adopt... and maybe have one kid... or two... i really want a twin... one boy and one girl.

Old Post 09-28-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i want to get married heard u live longer if ur married.

iuno when though prob aftre college where i find a steady job

i wan to have 2 kids ^__^

Old Post 09-28-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Sheesh, whats with the 2 kids crap? why not spread the korean population in the US. Thats why im busting out 10 kids outta my woman.

Old Post 09-28-2002 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i want to get married heard u live longer if ur married.

iuno when though prob aftre college where i find a steady job

i wan to have 2 kids ^__^

yay! same with me.

marriage ables u to live longer? hmm... that could be true if u have a happy marriage.

Old Post 09-29-2002 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
why im busting out 10 kids outta my woman.

10? wow... that's a lot... well... have fun taking care of them!

do u knoe how much pain goes through with pregnancy... i'm not even sure if i wanna go through that.

Old Post 09-29-2002 12:37 AM
KPak-NC

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

10? wow... that's a lot... well... have fun taking care of them!

do u knoe how much pain goes through with pregnancy... i'm not even sure if i wanna go through that.

yea, girls got some heck of a mood swing when pregnancy comes around....

Old Post 09-29-2002 06:17 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i wanna get married eventualli, i plan on being at least 21...younger than that and i'd be liked ". . ." if sum1 asked me cuz it wud seem irresponsible to me. *shrug* thaz wut i think. but 21 i still realli young....i dunno, we'll see ^^

i plan on havin kids. i dun want a HGUE family unless i can afford it, but i wanna hav at least 2. adoption? maib....but i'd rathr hav mai own cuz it'd feel more special that way. heck, if mai mom, grandma, and everyone in the whole world cud go thru w pregnancy and labor, i can too.

Old Post 09-29-2002 08:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hMm.of course i wanna get married..
i want to get married around..age 23 or 24..
but that's probably not going to happen because i would rather get married after all my schooling and when i'm settled in my career..
and of course i want kids =]
i've been waiting for a baby to take care of..though i knoe i'm not at the right time in my life..i've always wanted a baby..or a baby sis or bro..
but..one boy and a girl would be perfect..
older boy than girl..
i want to have them young..so i'm not too old when they're growing up..

Old Post 09-29-2002 08:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

definitely want to get married! dont really know when...but i'd like to get married first for a few years before really settling down and have kids. i'd like to have 2 and only 2...boy being the elder of the two

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i wanna be married... shoot.. i think im about marrying age anyway.. maybe.. i dunno.. maybe if i was a girl i would be. dunno

im not sure if i want any sangcheon jr.s in this world.. but i wouldnt mind adopting some kids

i'll prolly marry in 6 years..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

i dont think anyone in their right mind don't plan on getting married

im planning to marry after i get some real money
haha 10 kids??? are you crazy... do you know how much money you'll have to earn? haha and that's not even including college bills
2 or 3 is a great number i think for kids

Old Post 09-30-2002 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

having that much children is ridiculous..but its always good to have alot of kids..but think of this..your gonna have to support them for a long time..money is a big issue when raising children..although a simple *i love you dad* or * does god have feet?* i think it will make up all the denominators... ^_^ i would like to marry..hopefully around 24, that's a good age for me.. i would like to have kids..i love children..i used to volunteer at a medical center for mentally retarded and disabled children..they shed some light on me.. but anyways..i would like to have alot of children as well..i like the amount of 4 children..that sounds good to me..but we want more or less..whatever the case..it just doesn't seem to happen like that, most times..

Old Post 09-30-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

mai dad told me wen he wuz in college, he didn't even want kids...he didn't even think bout marriage, till he met mai mom so maib in a coupla yrs mai views on this will change...maib i wont' want ne kids at all or maib i'll adopt. maib i won't even wanna get married nemore. i noe a girl hu duzn't want to rite now, but u nevr noe!

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote