Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Advice plz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Klumzy

Advice plz

im just curious how you guys make new friends

im freakin shy/reserved around strangers, i guess its because i moved a lot when i was younger... the thing is, after i say hi my names blah blah blah... i really dont have much else to say... anyone know good conversation starters?

any help would be appreciated

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

iono... i am prettie talkative... sho yea~ hahaha... iono wut 2 say... just 4 meeh with each person its different ya noe?

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

im usually shy and stuff around new ppl like you too...but ppl always come up to me for some reason..
they feel bad for me ... yep ^^

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

just saying 'hi' does wonders. even if it's simple...eventually u'll be able to talk to them. it doesnt take a split second to whip up a conversation...it takes time. me, i'm damn shy but i get by. smiling helps as well

Old Post 08-31-2002 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i usually say hi and smile.

Old Post 08-31-2002 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i say hi... and ask a lot of questions if i'm curious... but if the person's givin me the cold shoulder, i don't bother.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-31-2002 04:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

dang i need to learn how to smile... like this

Old Post 08-31-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

if u smile like that they mite think ur perverted or sumthing... haha... jk

Old Post 08-31-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

im really shy at school and raely talk but im always known to be nice to everyone i guess tahts how i got my freinds is because people juss started saying how nice i was..

Old Post 08-31-2002 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

im realie shy too haha iss okie... jess talk about random stuff like. oo wuh kind of makeup do u use.. or like oo where do u shop.. something that u think u guys would have in common... thas how me and my homegurl got tite.. over makeup

Old Post 09-01-2002 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

wow... it really depends for me... when I'm at school, I'm all quite and I don't talk much... buh when I'm with my friends I jabber and jabber...

iono how to help you... it's harder for the older kids to make new friends...

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

heh smiling and saying hi does wonders wish i knew this before

thx for the advice everyone

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:02 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hmm...i think it's easier to bcum frenz w sum1 if ur in a group. like if it's just u 2, that wud be kinda scary for me...bein alone wit a total stranger...but if ur in a group, then everyone can talk and it's easier to think of things to say.

Old Post 09-02-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

heh, everything is easy when you're in a group but there will be times in your life, when you wont know anyone around you... either you or someone else will have to make the first move... scary at first but very rewarding later

Old Post 09-02-2002 05:57 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i guess i was considered shy and sort of an introvert in h.s.

but in college its a lil different.. people wanna meet new people and stay away from the high school cliques.. none of that stupid high school mentality cliques are derived from

i guess a good conversation starter is always

if i meet a new person these days.. its usually the same convo.. here it goes

me-hey how you doing my name is sang cheon(i leave the cheon out most of the time if im talkin to non koreans)
him/her-hi im blah blah
me-where you from?
him/her-blahblah
me-oh yeah? how you like it?
him/her-blahblah
me-that's kool what year are you?
him/her-blah blah
me-(thinking) oh do you know blah blah blah??

use one of those.. i might not be really interested in where they're from but it usually starts a conversation.. if not.. screw them.. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-02-2002 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

Thx for the advice Sang cheon hyung

Old Post 09-02-2002 03:44 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yea like ken vs ryu sed...ask pplz if they noe sum1 else, so u guys hav a frend or acquaintance in common. that helps a lot

Old Post 09-08-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

JU-AHN!! its dan from church! hows college! sux huh! lol
hmmm makin friends, never heard of that before
well find some people that are into wat u do, if not its alrite to be a hermit

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-08-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

im generally friendly towards everyone but there are some ppl i just find SO intimidating that i cant even look them in the eye, much less try to be friends with them. but i try..i jus say hi, smile and start some small talk and see how they respond..it depends on the person; some ppl click rite away, some dont. i usually become close to ppl who i share mutual friends with or if we at least know some of the same ppl...i found out that over these few years, i've become more reserved so *sigh* im not too great at making new friends anymore..just take it a little at a time.

Old Post 09-15-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote