Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > expectations
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

expectations

hav u ever felt that no matter how hard u tried, no matter wut u did, no matter how much u sacrificed, it's never enuff? i realize most parents are demanding in many wayz whether it be in sports, academics, playing an instrument, etc. but hav u evr felt that despite everything u try it never satisfies them?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i know what u mean.. no matter how hard i fucken tried.. its not enuff.. its like i have to do better it gets so fucken irritating.. im like.. damn this is me.. accept me for me..... thats why i gived up in life... cuz i cant reach no ones fucken expectations..... jess screw it all...

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

there's a thread just like this..check it out

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=3640

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

yea. i felt that way for a while. n then i realized, whatever... i'm not living for them, i'm living for MYSELF. i don't need to please anyone.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-07-2002 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k r n g i r l

i hate how i feel like this these days. no matter what i do, it never seems enough for them. they think i don't try hard enough...when i do and really get stressed over a lot of things. only if they knew half the stuff i'm trying to achieve...

Old Post 08-07-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for k r n g i r l Click here to Send k r n g i r l a Private Message Find more posts by k r n g i r l Add k r n g i r l to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

yeh.. iss so stressful... they think that ur not trying enuff.. but u are trying ur best... but they never believe u... blurgh... irritating

Old Post 08-07-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

ive felt that way SO many times in my life... SiGh*

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-08-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

yea..

stressed and traumatized. hooo.. o well.

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-08-2002 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoA4ever

i know what u mean... it seems like my mom is never satisfied with what i do... she always say i can do better and all that... she doesnt understand that i try my best in every way... and all that i do seems to be "not okay"... like , if i have A in an exam... she tells me "hey you could have an A+" and it makes me feel desperate... nobody has A+ in my class , so why should I? Im not able to , but I try , and try and try again.... She is rarely proud of me... so stressing... sometimes it makes me wanna change of life...

Old Post 08-08-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BoA4ever Click here to Send BoA4ever a Private Message Find more posts by BoA4ever Add BoA4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

ye ai knoe excaltly wut u mean its very stressful i hate it

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
there's a thread just like this..check it out

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=3640

i did...but i think this focuses specifically on parents' expectations and is sumwut different

*sigh* i realize mai parents want the best for me, but they're forcing me to spend MORE time and MORE effort even if i am perfectly happi with mai grade or wutever. like if i study for a test for 2 hrs and get a 95, they'll be like "u shud hav studied for 4 hrs and gotten 100." or if i practice the piano for 3 hrs and mess up a lil during a recital they'll be like "u shud hav practiced 6 hrs every day! u never work hard enuff!"

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote