Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > lets make a connection
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

lets make a connection

wassop ppl...i believe im duh newest super-mod to duh team and i just wanna kno if we can all make a connection thru friends or family or where we/you live or have lived at....nah sayin? so yea ill be duh first to start.....im originally from no.cali a lil place called PALO ALTO.....ive also lived on duh east coast.....in nyack, fort lee palisades park and flushing....lets see if we can make sum connections aight?...thankz

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2002 07:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

what duh hell you sayin

Old Post 05-30-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
what duh hell you sayin

hahahahah

who do you know from palo alto? (hahah i know its a broad question)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i live in Fort Lee..

where in fort lee did u live?

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-30-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I used to live in Little Italy in the Bronx. Then I moved to Rocland in the suburbs because of these "bad influences" in the city

Last edited by Alchemist on 05-30-2002 at 08:07 PM

Old Post 05-30-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

from pa

i kno ppl from gunn high skool and paly high skool....if u gonna ask me about a2k guys.....dey all a bunch of scrubs to me....anybody else i kno....i graduated year of 2000 so tell me who u kno....

Old Post 05-30-2002 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

webstation

i dunno too many ppl in fort lee other den the heads dat chill at webstation....i lived right by the 7-11 next to the fort lee high skooll.....if u kno ppl from webstation....i prolly kno them or they kno me.....aight?

Old Post 05-30-2002 09:44 PM
huby40
Squeak....

lived in irvington thats next to tarrytown. then in the middle of 2nd grade i moved across the tpz bridge to west nyack, thats in rockland county.

Old Post 05-30-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i was born in carson/torrance, kali...moved to vegas when i was like...not even a year old...havent lived anywhere since...

btw..my skool's name is palo verde...means green stick..so i'm guessing palo alto means tall stick ^^

Old Post 05-30-2002 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

palo alto

palo is actually the old spanish word for tree not stick....palo alto means tall tree and palo verde is green tree....jus a minor correction =D

Old Post 05-30-2002 10:12 PM
sangxjin

wow..i went to webstation alot Marvinhyung..maybe i saw you without even knowing.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-31-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i remember that sheet.. webstation was like cheers.. where everybody knows your name.. those were the days huh marv

i grew up in queens baby.. elmhurst.. went to ps 89!
then moved to corona.. is 227!
then to little neck ny is 93!
then to new roc in westchester new rochelle hs baby!
then to wcc! haha ghetto

now im in SF and back in ny for summer.. sweet.. if yall in westchester ny.. holla...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-31-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
i was born in carson/torrance, kali...moved to vegas when i was like...not even a year old...havent lived anywhere since...

Cool~ I live 30 minutes by freeway to the south bay area. I was born in Gardena, the ghetto little city right next to carson and torrance. also lived like a year each in each of those three cities before permanently moving into the town i'm in now (not mentioning... sorry)

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow i wuz born in fremont and i live in newark. hmm...i dun think i noe neone from palo alto tho...but fremont, union city, newark, and san jose i do

Old Post 06-02-2002 08:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

coo

i kno sum ppl from fremont.....kayeun kim is a old friend of mine.....but i aint talk to her in a while............

Old Post 06-02-2002 12:06 PM