Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Ever think about what would happen...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oRGyMaN

Ever think about what would happen...

if your parent(s) left this world?

I would most likely check myself into a mental institute becuz iono wut i'd do if my parents were gone. I feel sorry for all the less fortunate ppl who hav to live through life without a helping hand to guide them through life...

what are your thoughts?

------------------------------------------

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2002 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oRGyMaN Click here to Send oRGyMaN a Private Message Find more posts by oRGyMaN Add oRGyMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OMG.... I always think "What would I do if my Daddy left me?" I get so scared thinking that... And I feel like crying. I feel that way because my Mommy left my two sisters and I with our Daddy when we were still young. I was probably 3 or 4. And my Daddy was still really young. He was only like, 21 or something. He was still getting his life straight...not only just job and school, but also the divorce. Ever since then, my Daddy has been raising us with all that he's got. Ugh, just writing this makes me wanna cry... I mean, if you have gone through your parents divorcing, you'd know how I feel. I know I was young and all but I still remember a lot. Another incident happened when I was around 10 too, but I won't get into detail about that.

Anyway, I love my Daddy very much for all that he has done for me and my sisters. I wish I could tell him how I feel... but I just can't because ever since I was little and growing up, he never made me feel comfortable enough to talk to him...

Oh, to answer your question... I'd try to be the best person I can be and live up to what my Daddy thought I could be. He always tells me to go to school and get a good job...That way I can support my family when I'm older. And he says that I shouldn't let boys get in the way. The thing is, he doesn't know that I have decided not to get married and just get a good job and take care of him when he gets older.

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 05-02-2002 at 03:51 AM

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I'd be really sad if i lost my parents. i think i'd try to find a good mentor to help my sister and i to get through life.

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i dunno what i would do.. :huh:

come to think of it its starting to scare me. :omg:

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

i'd be compeltely
d e a d
inside! =(
i really love em

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaShiMarO
JaM SoO Ni~ zZzZz

i'd...probably just commit suicide..
i mean i cant possibly imagine a life without my parents..
ya..i reallie feel for all those without parents..

Old Post 05-12-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaShiMarO Click here to Send MaShiMarO a Private Message Find more posts by MaShiMarO Add MaShiMarO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i often think.."wut if me or mah bro dies?" and i start to get all scared..and sad..cuz if it was juss me and mah mom..it would be sOo hard..and sumtimes when i think..wut would happen if i die?..i start to cry..cuz it seems as if no one cares..=T

hm..i think if mah mom died..me and mah bro would be moved to kali where da rest of our family is...i think i wouldnt be as active..i'd be sOo sad..cuz i lOst bOth of mah parents..
i get hella scared when mah mom is sleeping..and it seems like shes dead..so i go over to her and make sure..either by hugging her..or holding her hand..den i thank God so much for her still being alive. [tears in mah eyes rite now]

Old Post 05-12-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote