Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Fuck Paranoia (I am not happy)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

Fuck Paranoia (I am not happy)

DAMMIT... is a friend worth being a friend if she's PARANOID OF YOU AT THE DROP OF A HAT?!?!?!?

Just because I'm her Ex, just because I forgot to delete her boyfriend's SN after ALL THAT CRAP I HAD TO DEAL WITH. Yeah, I disobeyed what she said and disrespected her, so it really was my fault that time, but I DID NOT set them up this time around. I DID NOT. This was not my fault this time.

I don't play dirty and destroy people's relationships! Well, you all wouldn't know that, becuz you prolly don't really know how I am, not even Ted, but still, this is not fair.

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THIS TIME, AND I RISK DESTROYING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDSHIPS!!!

Man, whatever, no wonder so many ppl said to move on and forget about her. I have 4 more close friends, and my parents already anyway, this is one friendship I can afford to lose... I'm not her, I don't live in the past and I'm not immature.

Last edited by Outcaste on 02-03-2003 at 02:57 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2003 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

uhh... im not really sure if i know what you're talking about.. so elaborate.

IF this is what im thinking of.. loook at it from an objective point of view. if you dont like drama then why deal wit it. just move on even if it means letting some friends go. if your ex can't move on then just say fuck it and move on. if you did nothing wrong why should you suffer the consequences of someone else's fuck up or paranoia.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

I dunno, maybe because I kinda still want to try one last time to make friends with her.

Now that I think of it, I must be some kind of idiot. I'm just as 'stupid' as she is... Just like she cant help but cling to her bf, I can't help but cling to her. There's still a small part of me, no, dormant but still large part of me that likes her. I shouldn't have stated that I wanted to forget her I guess, because that' really me fighting the notion that I don't want to.

I hate being an immature teenager.

(`hint, hint` I hope you know who this girl is... you called her the most paranoid girl in the world. That might shed ALOT of light on this situation.)

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

oh ok. i got you.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Outcaste
I hate being an immature teenager.

do you think it's easy for adults to let go of these kinds of things too? i doubt it.
sometimes, the only way to move on is to force yourself to completely stop thinking about her. it's unbelievable what the human mind can do if one really sets his perspectives straight.

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

OMG, again...

Call this thing off, false alarm, she is NOT mad at me... she was, but now she says she's sorry, she just can't help but be paranoid and angry.

Ok, false alarm, call it off.

(I wonder how I can put up with this girl, I must not be human... )

Old Post 02-03-2003 04:05 AM