Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > whats the best thing a friend ever did to you?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

whats the best thing a friend ever did to you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

umm. hm... actually.. i dont think any of my close friends ever did something touching.. they did special things.. but nothing too.. you know, surprising..

but vice versa
i did something good for MY friend...

On her 14th bday, it was a school day.
the day before i went shopping and bought her a present (a night lamp of a cute cartoon cow..).
so on her bday, i acted as i had forgotten about her bday.
i played it off REAL good too during lunch she wouldnt even TALK to me.
during the day, i heard from another friend that she cried during 5th period.
after school, i took her present out of my locker and gave it to her.
She had THE MOST BIGGEST smile on her face.
i asked her why she cried during 5th period she said "i thought you forgot about my bday."

heh, she's really a cutie.

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

awwww thats cute....

damn that takes a lot of acting skill tho. If some girl cried while i was doing that, i would've given them the present earlier

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-22-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

haha.. hm.. actually, i dont admit im good at things.. but i AM a good actress.. but er... yea, she's a cutie.. ^_^

know what made me feel good tho?
she didnt care if her other friends forgot. but she cared that i forgot, and cried..

made me feel special ^_^ i love that feeling

Old Post 06-22-2002 07:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

came over my house with get well balloons n flowers rite after they heard about my car accident

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 06-23-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

what's the best thing a friend ever did to you?

the best thing my best friend ever did to me was to make the first move into being my best friend. if it wasn't for her, then we probably would've never been friends.

Old Post 07-27-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

probably drive me round alot...hahaha...man im tellin u, i got some wack homiez

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-30-2002 01:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

gave me gas money O.o

Old Post 08-04-2002 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmm the best thing..is just being there for mee hehe weneba i had hard times and needed em..i guess thats the best thing they can eva dO for yoo hehe just to be there when you need them the most :]

Old Post 08-04-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

freinds are there for yoo wen yoo most need them and there isnt realli tha nicest thing its jus nice to hav real friends

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
gave me gas money O.o

hahaha that is nice...especially since the gas prices are so fukin high :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha yea, damn gas fees freakin went up crazy im payin 20 dollas every tym now!! argh...

Old Post 08-04-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hmm... best thing... I guess it's when they talk to me and listen to me... and they help me through things... Like, my life is totally screwed up, so I talk to them and they help me...

Other than that, I remember when my friend gave me $3 to get what I wanted, which was a Park Hwayobi CD... She didn't even have anymore money because we spent our money like crazy, buh she gave it to me anyways... I wanted that CD sooo badly... and I got it... I love her!

Old Post 08-04-2002 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

my friend gave me a present on my birthday... wen no one else did.. and she gave a me a whole shietload of stuff to.. yeh.. i felt like crying cuz it felt good that at least theres someone who cares enuff to do that for me..

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by ibabiExbOrai
hmm the best thing..is just being there for mee hehe weneba i had hard times and needed em..i guess thats the best thing they can eva dO for yoo hehe just to be there when you need them the most :]

yup the best thing they cud ever do for me is to:
1. listen wen i need to talk
2. giv advice if i ask it
3. leave me alone if i dun wanna talk.

but the nicest thing a frend did for me...umm...i remember once we were shopping and then i lost mai wallet cuz i dropped it in a store sumwhere and then mai frenz all came with me and looked into every single store we went thru...that wuz practically the whole frickin mall...yea we found it, but w/out their help i wud never hav seen it again

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote