Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Friends
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oRGyMaN

Friends

When I wuz 5, i moved to California. Making the transition from the life in Taiwan to the life in Los Angeles wuz hard. When I first arrived, I remember I had lots of friends. I wuz very social and friendly, partly because I was very eager to make new friends. But as time went on, I keen personality began to take a toll. I shut most of my friends out of my life and soon, became juz another entity in this dark, enigmatic universe instead of the once popular boy. I lost almost all my friends, and when the one and only person that I had ever trusted moved to florida, I shut myself out from the outside world.

I never get phone calls asking to go to the mall, or movies and this makes me VERY sad compared to the 20 calls mah bro gets a day...I spend most of my time on the computer nowadays(my stress reliever), hoping that this dilemma would go away even tho i kno it wont.

There are still people who I socialize with at school but what I'm missing is a 'true' friend. Someone who will be there for me when I truly need it the most. Someone who is willing to stay on the phone to listen to my deepest most inner feelings.

I hope one day I can meet a 'true' friend, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday...

kinda messy i kno but i had to type this up fast cuz i still got hw to finish

------------------------------------------

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 02:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oRGyMaN Click here to Send oRGyMaN a Private Message Find more posts by oRGyMaN Add oRGyMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i had a friend like that..known him since i was like an year old..our parents got along real good..but then our parents got into a little fight or something really stupid and we ended up not seeing each other for a while..we only could talk online..i found out he was moving to a different state..i was really sad but i got over it

Old Post 05-02-2002 02:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaShiMarO
JaM SoO Ni~ zZzZz

ya i know what u mean....
i dont know...but it seems to me that i keep on losing my "real" friends b/c something A;WAYS happens..and then im stuck with my ffake-as* friends..

Old Post 05-12-2002 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaShiMarO Click here to Send MaShiMarO a Private Message Find more posts by MaShiMarO Add MaShiMarO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I used to live in the Bronx and go to catholic school (Mt. Carmel School) And when we moved to the su burbs, my freind and i wore our school our first day uniforms to school and everyone made fun of us because it was a public school. haha we were 6 yrs. old then

Old Post 05-19-2002 08:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote