Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > "Your friends define who you are."
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merc

Thumbs up "Your friends help define who you are."

"Your friends help define who you are."

Agree ? Disagree? Elaborate.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Last edited by merc on 02-20-2003 at 04:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2003 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

no. they influence the kind of person you are, but they dont exactly come to define it. example: friends = bad, you = good. you = not bad, but friends = bad.

my elementary school points are ill.

Old Post 02-19-2003 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i think it depends on ur morals and who u hang out with more, i like to hang out wid some of da azn's in my school but i also hang out wid like alot of other people, since i feel closer with my azn friends i become more like them

i hang out wid sme bad kids.... but i'm not bad, i hang ut wid some smart people, but i'm not smart... i think it all depends on who is closer to u, and what you believe in

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-20-2003 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

the key word is HELP. because that word is there, i agree. your friends definitely influence you and by looking at someone's friends, one can get a sense of what this person is like. they can't define everything tho (.aS.|5p!7f!|23 gave an example) but they can help shape your personality and description i guess.

Old Post 02-21-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

well i def think that friends influence you somewhat, and they define you somewhat, but not totally. You could be shy but still have outgoing friends. But in terms of characterisitcs, you ususaly make friends with people that have the same morals, etc. I think to some extent, friends define who you are whether you'll admit it or not

Old Post 02-21-2003 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

lol thes last four posts have said the exact same thing. (in different words tho.)

Old Post 02-21-2003 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

the kinds of thing my parents always tell me. but really it doesnt affect anything. the friends i have make some same decisions and some different, but i dont change just because they do or the other way around.

Old Post 02-24-2003 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i disagree in a sense that my friends don't define who i am, however, when one sees me with them, they probably think i'm just like the rest of them. although, my friends are very different from me and from eachother.

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote