Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Du Rags
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kpjoon

Du Rags

anybody kno where i can get du rags?

well.....im actually lookin for a certain type.

YANG DONG GEUN wore it on new nonstop a couple of tyms. its not that soft typed material~ its sorta like a fabric made du rag~ and im lookin everywhere for it~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2002 02:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kpjoon Click here to Send kpjoon a Private Message Find more posts by kpjoon Add kpjoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

check FUBU, i know what ur talking about, i think its FUBU

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i think bandanas lOok better on guys..specially when danny [gOd] wears it

Old Post 05-08-2002 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

a lot of the black girls in track at my school wear do-rags. if anybody else were to wear them, it would be like seeing a pale white guy wearing fubu.

Old Post 05-11-2002 01:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpjoon

thanks

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kpjoon Click here to Send kpjoon a Private Message Find more posts by kpjoon Add kpjoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

if u live in jerzee i can hook u up wid a couple locationz

Old Post 05-19-2002 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

if you live in la county.. i know a LOT of places that have them... go to beauty supplies... heh heh... cuz a lot of black people go there to get "hair" for extensions and stuff... so they sell du rags too

Old Post 05-29-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

werd my dad owns a beauty supply.. i stole one for true life.. but he aint wear it to public yet.. fooo..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-29-2002 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpjoon

tyte! i live in LA COUNTY!

do they have the fubu one im talkin bout?

Old Post 06-08-2002 04:22 AM