Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > jerry springer ||Thebes||
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

jerry springer ||Thebes||

im just putting my english hw creative writing here, since my school computers cant access floppys, so ill have to go to jsl at school and print it.

Group # 4: Pete Santiesteban, Chris Flagg, Tom D’addio, Prince Joseph, Andrew Bahng, and Angel Vazquez.

Jerry: Hello! And welcome to the Jerry Springer Show. Today’s episode we will be talking bout Family Feuds! Our first family is from Thebes. Please welcome Oedipus!

(Clapping)

Jerry: Welcome Oedipus.

Oedipus: Good afternoon Jerry.

Jerry: Tell us your story.

Oedipus: Well, when I was born… my parents sent me away, banished me! As I got older, I came back to Thebes, married my mother, and had FOUR children with her. I want to tell my wife that I am her long lost son.

Jerry: And what about your father?

Oedipus: I killed him, so he didn’t have anything to say about it.

Jerry: Lets bring out your mother/wife!

(Crowd goes ewww!!)

Jocasta: Hi Jerry.

Jerry: Hello Jocasta, do you know why you are here?

Jocasta: Oh my gosh! Is my husband is cheating on me?! I knew it!

Jerry: Uhhh… No… something even worse…

Jocasta: What is it? I have to find out! Tell me!

Jerry: Ok Oedipus, take it away…

Oedipus: “sigh…” honey, you know that I love you, and I would never let anything break us apart!

Jocasta: Ok, get to the point… I’m getting impatient…

Oedipus: Well, there’s a little secret that I’ve been hiding for all these years… Not only am I your husband…(moment of silence)… I am also your long lost son.

Jocasta: WHAT?! I can’t believe this you mother “beep”er. This is a “bleep”ing outrage! (Slaps Oedipus)

Oedipus: Please momma, you know I love you. (Tries to kiss Jocasta)

Jocasta: Get off me you “bleep”

Oedipus: Oh yeah, there is one more thing I have to tell you, but I couldn’t since you cut me off… I also killed daddy too.

Jocasta: NOO!! I can’t take this anymore! (Stabs herself and dies)

Oedipus: No!! My beautiful mother! No wait, wife! No!! (Blinds himself)

Jerry: Ok, we will take a break, and when we come back, we’ll meet Creon and Antigone.

(Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry)

Jerry: Ok! And now we’re back. Now we will meet Creon and Antigone. Lets welcome Creon!

(Cheering)

Creon: Hi Jerry.

Jerry: Now what’s going on with you?

Creon: My niece who has always been a good girl has broken one of the law of Thebes created by me!

Jerry: What did she do?

Creon: She tried to bury Polynices, who was her brother.

Jerry: Now I don’t see what would be wrong with that.

Creon: He is a traitor! He fought against Thebes.

Jerry: Well it isn’t wrong to help your siblings out. I’m pretty sure he felt lonely.

Creon: Well I’m the ruler; I make the rules so why don’t you shut your “bleep”ing mouth!

Jerry: You “bleep.” This is my show, and you follow MY rules you little (bleep)

Creon: (muttering to himself)

Jerry: Ok, lets bring out Antigone!

||Antigone comes out, Creon gets up and they start to cuss at each other. The bodyguard breaks them up right before they beat each other up. Then they go and sit down||

Jerry: Antigone, tell us your side of the story.

Antigone: What’s the problem with burying my brother? He is part of family you know.

Creon: You disobeyed me “bleep”er and you will pay!

Antigone: No!

||Creon’s bodyguards come down and take her away||

Jerry: Where is she going Creon?

Creon: She is going to be buried… alive! Muahahaha!

Jerry: What is this?! We have a special guest!

||Tireseas comes out||

Tireseas: You fool! Don’t you do this to Antigone. You will pay for your actions from the God’s. You will lose your kingdom, the people will rebel against you, and your loved ones will perish!

Creon: You old fool. You don’t even know what you’re talking about! Why don’t you think before you speak?

Tireseas: You shut your mouth, how dare you mock my intelligence? I’ve been the one telling you what to do to guide you through your life and you think I’d lie right now? Your “bleep”ing kingdoms at stake idiot! Bah! I’m leaving; you make your own “bleep”ing decision; but remember, I am the right one, and you are incorrect. Boy! Lead me out of this God forbidden place!

||The boy takes him out of the show||

Jerry: Creon, we have somebody here to talk to you. Lets welcome Haemon!

||Crowd Cheers||

Haemon: Father please, I love her, and I think it would be better for you if you don’t kill her because the people of Thebes would consider this wrong and rebel against you.

Creon: Shut your “bleep”ing mouth! Your just like that old fool, you too don’t know what the “bleep” you’re talking about!

Haemon: I’m going to kill myself!

Creon: Go ahead… not like I care about you anyway.

||They both leave the stage||

Jerry: After the break, we will update you innocent audience about the family.

||Break … Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry||

Jerry: All right, Creon changed his mind, but was too late because Antigone was dead and his son killed himself as he said he would. Creon’s wife also kills herself and I think you know the rest. Well that’s the show for today, tune in tomorrow for another episode of the Jerry Springer Show!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2003 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote