Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Re: JUST WANT TO share my sad feeling
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Winnie

Post Re: JUST WANT TO share my sad feeling

Hm...
I know one guy from the net who is my donssen not long ago , we always chat on line , email and sms to each other over the mobile. We met up finally and he told me that he miss nuna a lot , midnight he took a taxi to my place , we drink and chat... then both of us so nervous. Don't know why nuna and donsen relationship , why we have to be nervour to meet each ohter . He came to my place, we start drink, chat and hold hand and even have " affair". He told me that it was his first time and he won't forget the moment he has with me. everything seem alright , we msg each other more since miss each other more.

After few days ago , he did come to my place again, he miss me a lot . He hug me and kiss me.. everything s4eem like couple .. but we never mention we are couple relaitonship just donsen and nuna . We did tell each ohter " saranghae" . Hm... after that night .... i sense something going wrong , he didn't msg me , call me or pick up my call .... he seem like missing in action. At first i feel sad, coz i think he is play boy .

Finally , he did email me that he told me that he did have great time with me , he like me very much but it doens't seem right and he told me that it was his first time and he feel guilty for his god , he is chrsitian and his religious belief forbidden him to see me . He told me that we have to be nuna and donsen relationship. He told me that he like me more than nuna relationship but he cna't help , he really can't love me as his yuja cingu . I cried like crazy about 3 day and 3 night , hoenstly i'm 27 year old and i also have dating experience . this is never i have before .

I just cant' understand why each ohter like each ohter can't love and just bec oz of sex affair ". he can't continue . he have to treat me as his nuna , he wnat the relationship with me forever , so have to be nuna and donsen . He told me that soon or later he will go to oversea to further hsi study . he told me that he will never leave me .

He wants to see me whether i 'm alright or not, i met him agina . in subway station . he only talk to me only 15 min .. it make me feel sad... how can he so cruel to me/ i spend 1hour subway journey to his place. he told me that he just cna talk to me 15 min . he going out to meet his friend . i ask him why we cna't love each other .. instaead of nuna and donsen relationship . he finally told me that bc of sex..issue/ I really don understand why . he keep tell ing he got sin ... how about me . He let nuna sad is not sin...... i relaly piss off and walked off .. i feel sad, he even not stop me or call me when i walked off cried like crazy . i stay whole night outside coz i feel sad nad drunk. he just tell me that he cna't meet me anymore coz i cna't treat hima s donsen ..... how depressed i am /..... i cried.

At the same moment i break up with my bf who is study oversea. i have been with him for few year . he is 7 year younger than me..... he did betray me by flirting around . i found out when i went there to visit him and give him surprise. he is with anohter girl and we have same date of brithday . i still remember that night i wiat for his call to say happy birthdya to me , but he didn't he got drunk and celebrate his birthday with his friend and that girl . i really loved him and but i think i have to let him go .. i dont like triangle realtionship . i also did tell him we need time to cool down and i found htat i lose confidence on him since we are awlays far apart. after day my love for him is giving leser and lesser and i with him bc of responisbility coz i ahve been with him for few year... so ,,,

During this time i met up the guy is my donsen ..... ..

At this time i tell myself i should wake up , coz i feel like i have to love myself more . Few day ago i still wondering the donsen i just met up is fool me around.. or telling me the truth . But it is not important anymore , coz no matter is true or reall is over. It take me time to cure my heart . I'm not bitch and i not flrit around to have someone accompny me. i broke up with my bf who is study oversea and i deicede to forget that donsen . i'm trying to live alone without any support . i try to be more independet since my family is not around , i working abraod here so i have to be strong.
Hoenstly my relationship is really bad luck one ., i'm also found out what the reason why i everytime i fail . first thing , i trust ppl easily and kidn of naive . i will very easy to ut 100% my love to soemone i like very much at the beginning,

I don have someone i can miss or love , except my fmaily . I feel like how cna i be mroe mature .... sigh ....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Winnie Click here to Send Winnie a Private Message Visit Winnie's homepage! Find more posts by Winnie Add Winnie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

oh, thats sad. I felt sad while reading it, I don't know what to say, sorry.

Old Post 05-06-2002 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

wow.. this is sad to read..
I hope you can find what you are looking for though..

Old Post 05-07-2002 08:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

aihOo.. dont worry~ you'll find someone that you're looqking for one day. those guys are just practices that God gave you so when you meet your man, you wont be nervouse or anything. hehe..

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

wow its like an extremely sad drama.. :omg:

i just hope things work out for you.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

maybe some day you'll find someone you can have a deeper relationship with

Old Post 05-07-2002 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Winnie

Unhappy re: Report To POlice ?? gosh

If you have read my post " want to share my sad feeling "...
the guy i mention is my donsen ....

i keep contact him by leave my voice msg on his mobile . ZFinally he msg me told me that " i have exchnage my phone number with my guy friend . he going to report to Police , if you still contact me ."

gosh... it really hurt me ........

Old Post 05-08-2002 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Winnie Click here to Send Winnie a Private Message Visit Winnie's homepage! Find more posts by Winnie Add Winnie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

you mean dongseng? like younger? oh but anyway

mang that bastard... how could he do that? and the police? jeez.... that's a little harsh...

but i think he was too immature for you maybe? don't worry... you'll find someone better..... or he'll WISE up... guys suck and we know it.... just kidding... but people can get really mean and be such a big jerk sometimes... and if he's threatening to call the police on you? then he's not worth talking to again....

Old Post 05-08-2002 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Iyah, how can sex be a sin??? before you are married it must be a sin? that's what I'm thinking... that's just too sad... But if he really likes you, he'll come back...

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Man...that sucks....I'm sorry to hear that.
Time'll heal your wounds....it's corny but true.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-11-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, sad...but:

"Dwell or Quell," thats one of my mottos, quell as in put down quietly, or surpress it and move on.

Old Post 05-11-2002 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ishfunkymona

don't worry

don't give up on your love life yet. YOur not weak and you are a strong person. DON't let stupid people like that get you down.
Maybe you've met the wrong kinda guys..but there are other guys out there that are waiting to meet you as well. Don't let that get in the way of finding another guy. LOve hurts....like they say....until you find that one person...Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one
So that when we finally meet the right person
we should know how to be grateful for that gift

I may not know you. But i have always been there for my friends. NO matter what the situation was. They can always find me to listen to them. I hope that you will be a better person. Boyfriend no boyfriend...you are a sweet person and that one guy will come along. (don't take my advice...just think about it) HUgs to you

*Love comes to those who still have hopes*
even though they've been disappointed,
to those who still believe,
even though they've been betrayed,
need to love those who still love
even though they've been hurt before

Old Post 05-16-2002 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ishfunkymona Click here to Send ishfunkymona a Private Message Visit ishfunkymona's homepage! Find more posts by ishfunkymona Add ishfunkymona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ishfunkymona

that christian guy you mentioned. If it was a sin...then he shouldn't have done it in the first place. I am a christian as well and yea....it is a sin for you to have sex before marriage. But he knows better than to play with a girls feelings like that and then dump her. Pray for forgiveness for the sin that he has done. That is what god would wanted from him, instead of treatin you like that and ignoring your feelings.

First he should've just told you straight up from the beginning
that being a christian, he will sin if he had sex. I don't know if your a christian too. But you should have did a little research on christians so you can understand their backgrounds. God will always love you even if you killed someone. Usually, those that have done that....they pray so much for forgiveness that they are usually the ones that god forgives the most. Because there forgiveness comes from the heart.

Your boyfriend is a jerk too.

But you know what.....they will realize that they have lost a good person. YOu stay strong always. Your family loves you and your friends too. Don't stay sad long...it may take you a while. But forgive them for what they have done. Okies...forgiveness comes from the heart.

*forgive is to forget*

(sorries...I talk to much)^^

Old Post 05-16-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ishfunkymona Click here to Send ishfunkymona a Private Message Visit ishfunkymona's homepage! Find more posts by ishfunkymona Add ishfunkymona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote