Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > what classes are you taking next year?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kap

why does everyone take such hard classes? how do you study for everything? i have 1 ap and itsworld history(lots of fun interesting subject) but i suck at it. in weekdays i dont even play because i have study.

next year will be:

honors precal
honors english 3rd year
ap chem
us history
japanese 3rd year
tennis (prabably varsity)

and i have taekwondo 7-8 everyday. i come home from tennis at like 6 sometiems and i need to go straight to taekwondo. kinda harsh sometimes

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Kap

and i have taekwondo 7-8 everyday. i come home from tennis at like 6 sometiems and i need to go straight to taekwondo. kinda harsh sometimes

haha tiring...^^;

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

hm....in canada our system is different..
what i'm taking is:
math 12
chem 12
bio . 12
french 12
english 12
geography 12
drafting 12
and a study block ^^

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

ap english
ap government/economics
yearbook(if i make it)
dance3
tv production
tailoring

not sure what science i wanna take
luckily i have all of my math credits so
i can get senior release next year

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I wasn't going to post but i didn't see any IB classes on here so haha, Variations have come

IB English HL II
IB Business & Organization HL II
IB Theory of Knowledge (it's required for the diploma)
IB Math HL II
IB Physics HL II
IB Spanish V or IB Music
Free hour! Hope i make it in Song Leaders, if i don't it sure won't be Concert Choir (that class is...ahhhh, that is what it is), probably IB 20th Century World History

Wish i could take IB Chemistry but they won't let me take 5 HL's for the Diploma thing so i'd be wasting my time for nothing.

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

AP Latin
AP French
AP Bio
English-11 Honors (mebbe AP english in summer i dunno)
European History+ AP Art History
AP Calculus

i didn't sign up for any electives (cause i'm lazy) but the thing i heard about the two yrs. of fine arts requirement is making me nervous.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-05-2002 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i'm just hoping i'm actually allowed to come back to school next year. if that happens, i'll just take more core and bullshit classes to boost my gpa before i get into my major.

Old Post 04-05-2002 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

dude wtf does AP stand for??

Old Post 04-10-2002 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ap english 3
ap us history
physics honors
wind ensemble
symphonic band
pre-calculus
yearbook

and french 2 and 3 at local community college

vi.... ap stands for ADVANCE PLACEMENT...it's a course that teaches college material....you take a test at the end.. and if you pass you get college credit.....

Old Post 04-13-2002 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan
dan

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
vi.... ap stands for ADVANCE PLACEMENT...it's a course that teaches college material....you take a test at the end.. and if you pass you get college credit.....

no i'm pretty sure it stands for applie pie

Old Post 04-18-2002 02:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dan Click here to Send dan a Private Message Find more posts by dan Add dan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

cinema 1-intro and shooting 16mm
intro to sound-intro to sound equipment ie. boom op, DAT blah blah blah
history of film pre 1950-boring
screenwriting-screenwriting
and i might take editing 2.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-18-2002 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

lol, I'm gonna die

IB Biology II (HL)
IB Chemistry II (HL)
IB English II (HL)
IB Spanish (SL)
IB Theory of Knowledge II

that leaves me room for 2 electives :(
We run on trimester schedule, and HL classes take 3 trimesters senior year, instead of the 2 in junior year.
SL takes 3 trimesters too

15 courses in all... 12 are already taken w/o having to think , lol

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tenshi

good god.. might as well just list the whole ap catalog here. the classes yall take (and i guess me, too) are crazy..

these are the classes i'm rolling around in my head.. don't know if i'll end up taking all of them, though.

-ap english
-ap art history
-ap economics
-ap stats or just regular trig
-forensics (but it's not really a class.. more of an indpt study kind of thing)
-physics
-peer resource (a class that counsels, teaches, and creates community for other peers)
-japanese 7&8

This is me down on my knees
These foolish games are tearing me apart
And your thoughtless words are breaking my heart
Excuse me, think I've mistaken you for somebody else
Somebody who gave a damn
Somebody more like myself

Old Post 04-22-2002 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tenshi Click here to Send tenshi a Private Message Find more posts by tenshi Add tenshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

thanks for explaining susan!
wow..
victor takes so many ap classes!!!! O.O
i'm proud of him LOLOL
and julianne u take alot of ap's too o.0

wow college credits. that's so cool ! [:
can't wait till i start school here in america [:

Old Post 04-29-2002 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote