Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > where do u go on retreats?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

where do u go on retreats?

my church usually juss goes camping.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

during the summer

the retreat site is like just out in the boonies
we use cabins and stuff

then in the winter

the retreat site is somewhere near dodge ridge cause we got skiing on the 2nd day.

Old Post 09-14-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

it depends. there are a bunch of different sites for retreats that we go to cuz there are lotza diff camps and stuff....most of them are in cali sumwhere (since i'm from the bay area) and we've been to cities all up and down the coast. dun remember which ones tho

Old Post 09-20-2002 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

my church is small, but there are different locations all over the U.S. it first started in korea... but moved here. there's one in L.A, NY, NJ, washington, chicago... etc..

so we have retreats in different states...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

that's soo kewl... u get to go out of state for retreats... wish i attened your church

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

haha.. yea.. everyone says that. it's really annoying unpacking tho. -_-

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

mt. hood, oregon... sigh... snowboarding

and

Seabeck, Washington sum small town...

Old Post 09-21-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by jini
it's really annoying unpacking tho. -_-

i knoe! haha... i always pack too much... always bring extras juss in case... and when i get home i juss leave it there for like a week or so.

Old Post 09-21-2002 06:08 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

my church has a BIG joint retreat wit like 4 other chinese churches in the new england area. we use to go to Bryant College for 4 days in RI, but now we go to Roger Williams University, also in RI.

Old Post 09-21-2002 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

i knoe! haha... i always pack too much... always bring extras juss in case... and when i get home i juss leave it there for like a week or so.

lol... yea.. i leave it in there until i need stuff. so i unpack like one thing daily.

Old Post 09-21-2002 08:05 PM