Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Meeting for Ny/NJ
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist2

Meeting for Ny/NJ

We are here at the Palisaides Center, I think only 6 of us showed up. The other 3 people left or maybe just went somewhere. So that was pretty much it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2002 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist2 Click here to Send Alchemist2 a Private Message Find more posts by Alchemist2 Add Alchemist2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

what about pictures?

Old Post 12-14-2002 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

well that was boo boo

Old Post 12-14-2002 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
well that was boo boo

sry ni pics.... but i thought it was kind of fun... expected more people to come.... and expected to watch a movie or like do some more stuff... but it was ok. we should get more peepz to come then maybe we could watch a movie or like play around... sumtin.....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-14-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh sorry guys i couldnt go`
didnt have any ride ^^;;

Old Post 12-14-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

SCREW U HO! U SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE! naw jk jk... it'z ok

wana chat?

Old Post 12-14-2002 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

lol, it was ok. we went to the X and played some games. I found out who ajy 2k is and aznpinoyboi. Madd nice ppl. Looking to do it again with more ppl.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-14-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
lol, it was ok. we went to the X and played some games. I found out who ajy 2k is and aznpinoyboi. Madd nice ppl. Looking to do it again with more ppl.

yeah same, i bet that aznpinoyboi kid, wow he is the greatest person in the world, when i grow up i wish i would be him, i mean i'm not gay or anything but he is mad hot

yeah i really wanna do this again but wid more peepz, i guess this weekend was a BZ one

wana chat?

Old Post 12-14-2002 10:49 PM
Nojeel

how lame guys..so dissappointed

Old Post 12-14-2002 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

We arrived late because AJY insisted that it was at 1:30 instead of 1:00. I've learned from this that of all the other JSL people, I'm the worst at Counter-Strike.

Also AZN Pinoy BOI, twinkie, and merdawg ditched us at one point.

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
heh sorry guys i couldnt go`
didnt have any ride ^^;;

I brought AJY and someone who else who wanted to come along, we would've picked you up. Well next time maybe.

Old Post 12-15-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Alchemist
[B]We arrived late because AJY insisted that it was at 1:30 instead of 1:00. I've learned from this that of all the other JSL people, I'm the worst at Counter-Strike.

Also AZN Pinoy BOI, twinkie, and merdawg ditched us at one point.

lol our time was up... actually right after twinkie and i decided to stay for another hour... lol to bad you guyz left. hahahahaha i came back later that night and twinkie was there again.... ok......

next time LETZ WATCH A MOVIE!!

wana chat?

Old Post 12-15-2002 02:43 AM
twinkie
twinkie

. . . could it have been ne more boring?
o wellz. next time . . i'll b smart and get other pplz #

Old Post 12-15-2002 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

well of course the great eddie didnt go duh!

Old Post 12-15-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
well of course the great eddie didnt go duh!

lol..yea!!!!! WHERE WERE YOU??

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-15-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
. . . could it have been ne more boring?

well durr.. you were the only girl and you guys played cs. what do you expect.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-15-2002 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

there should be a bay area meeting, but then a gust of wind can carry us all out to sea

damn weather -_-;;

Old Post 12-15-2002 08:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by tea
there should be a bay area meeting,

thats what i said. but somehow i think the bayarea one will turn out better than the ny one. haha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-15-2002 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

so what exactly did you guys do??? and no pictures? what kinda jsl meeting is that? lols... I wish I coulda been there buh I'm no where near Ny/NJ...

so what happened? who showed up? how long was it? sheesh, fill me in the details! lols...

at least you guys met right?

Old Post 12-15-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i heard they were all from the same school

lol

Old Post 12-15-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

hahah watta shitty ass meetin. at least they met up tho right? 2 points for that. next meeting will be for all the oxnard peeps. d=) come one come all!.

or maybe in russia. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-16-2002 12:56 AM