Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Merged - Your Favorite Position?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

well not always guys do alot of d work also :P
if a guy is doing it right d girl get a good sensation throughout d ride while d guy is sweating as fukk and get a lil sesnsation at d end :P

yeah so i guess it's equal..... we all sweat and etc. well i wont complain cuz its a good workout newayz

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

even though i haven't lost it yet
but i would think the missionary would be best...
its just more intamite

Old Post 08-25-2002 12:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

any stylez Imma virgin though

Old Post 08-25-2002 01:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

i think my fav is hucklebuck,
has anyone tried it sideways? hehe, that is good, too

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

uhm, exactly where are you guys getting all these sex position names???

Old Post 08-27-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

LOL now that u've said it, i'm wondering bout it myself

Old Post 08-31-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

hucklebuck is a hick name for putting your legs around the guys neck when you're having sex. . . is there a name for sideways?

Old Post 09-08-2002 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cookieangel
~Bi OpPa'z AnGeL~

doggy, sideways, hucklebuck (such a weird name), against wall? against bed? hmm....everything really...as long as i don't hafta do TOO much work...
sometimes i like giving head, depends on who though..

Old Post 09-10-2002 11:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cookieangel Click here to Send cookieangel a Private Message Find more posts by cookieangel Add cookieangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bnguyen42
God Of Death

damn alot of lazy bums in here

for me just about anything really as long as i get to do most of the work its all good for me

Old Post 09-18-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bnguyen42 Click here to Send Bnguyen42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bnguyen42 Add Bnguyen42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krNswTyUhjA
koREAn DoRkiEsT YuHJa

PoSiTiON

wats ur favorite position

Old Post 11-29-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krNswTyUhjA Click here to Send krNswTyUhjA a Private Message Find more posts by krNswTyUhjA Add krNswTyUhjA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: PoSiTiON

quote:
Originally posted by krNswTyUhjA
wats ur favorite position

i posted this already :)

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krNswTyUhjA
koREAn DoRkiEsT YuHJa

oh opps ididnt kno u can close it if uwant

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krNswTyUhjA Click here to Send krNswTyUhjA a Private Message Find more posts by krNswTyUhjA Add krNswTyUhjA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keitaro
Hound of Hell

Favorite Position

Ok i am vergin but hey i have always wanted to do doggy style. First what is your fav position? Then is doggy all cracked up that i think it is?

Old Post 06-28-2004 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keitaro Click here to Send keitaro a Private Message Find more posts by keitaro Add keitaro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Merged because I remembered there being multiple "favorite position" threads and out of my own boredom.

Old posts here... MC CHOPSTIKZ ah jeebus lol. All the way back in 2002.

Old Post 06-28-2004 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Last edited by craziistarz on 03-16-2007 at 01:03 AM

Old Post 06-28-2004 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: Favorite Position

quote:
Originally posted by keitaro
Ok i am vergin but hey i have always wanted to do doggy style. First what is your fav position? Then is doggy all cracked up that i think it is?

faster cum cause it's tighter

Old Post 06-28-2004 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote