Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > half life 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

half life 2

woke up at 2:58 am, got on my computer, and started unlocking the necessary files to play half life 2. 82 percent finished, and now it is 3:11 with less than 5 minutes to go.
excitement

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2004 08:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i played the first 30 mins... THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING GAME EVER. i can't stop playing it, oh man... haven't felt this sucked into a game since forever. physics are simply amazing, and here are some screenshots taken from my rig
2000+athlonxp
768 pc2100 ddr ram
gforce4ti4200 64mb
56k beware

drunk bastard

barney got hotter
[IMG]http://keenon.teamttm.com/iso%
20stuff/d1_trainstation_050009.jpg[/IMG]
where i am right now, i need to sleep.... i'm playing this like for 16 hours straight until i beat it.. YES its that addicting

Old Post 11-16-2004 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Nasty, who are the guys in the green suits?

Old Post 11-17-2004 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

workers/refugees.
just think of it as the jewish impressment during the Hitler era

Old Post 11-17-2004 02:15 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Hey is Adrian Shepard in this game? I read somewhere that Barney the security guard is but I'm not sure about Adrian. (The opposing force guy)

Old Post 11-17-2004 05:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

hmm. i guess that's a small clue as to what the new counter-strike would look like with the half life 2 engine. interestinggggg.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-17-2004 06:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

Does the game run fine on your computer? I have similar specs.

Old Post 11-19-2004 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

yep, it runs fine

Old Post 11-19-2004 10:47 PM