Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > Should Bathroom Stalls Reach the Ground?
Should Urinals Touch The Ground?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
<yes> 3 60.00%
<no> 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

Should Bathroom Stalls Reach the Ground?

Idk if its just me, but i'd like the Stalls in public bathrooms to be made so the door and the wall touch the ground. I get kinda nervous when someone walks in and im taking a dump and they can see my legs... how about u?

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Last edited by MaGiKToToRo on 04-21-2004 at 04:32 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2004 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

without it then people is gonna try to open the doors cause they dont noe if someones in or not..

My Xanga

Old Post 04-21-2004 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-dK-
FreAk

go live in a co-ed dorm then
those restrooms are the only places i've seen with full doors
privacy issues and all

Old Post 04-21-2004 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -dK- Click here to Send -dK- a Private Message Find more posts by -dK- Add -dK- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

In Japan, they have them to the ground, and to see if anybody is in them, there's a little thing on the door.. when it's open, there's a green thing that says "Vacant," and when it's taken, the sign goes to "Occupied."... Like porta-potties and the airplane. I bet they have some here, too.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 04-23-2004 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

as long as the stalls aren't too high, it's fine. I think it's more of a cleaning issue that they don't touch the ground. never know how far people would want to take the issue (e.g., soundproof stalls or toilet splashback baffles)

Old Post 04-23-2004 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Re: Should Bathroom Stalls Reach the Ground?

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
Idk if its just me, but i'd like the Stalls in public bathrooms to be made so the door and the wall touch the ground. I get kinda nervous when someone walks in and im taking a dump and they can see my legs... how about u?

some places don't even have doors... so deal with it.

Old Post 04-23-2004 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

I say... all I care is if the bathroom is clean or not.

We're all in there to take care of business so who cares...

BUT... I guess it'd be nice if they were... like when you're changing FHP...

Old Post 04-24-2004 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
as long as the stalls aren't too high, it's fine. I think it's more of a cleaning issue that they don't touch the ground. never know how far people would want to take the issue (e.g., soundproof stalls or toilet splashback baffles)

on that note, I think stall walls should stretch from the ceiling to the floor--it would muffle grunts, splashes, etc. and could possibly serve to insulate some pretty disgusting smells.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-24-2004 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
on that note, I think stall walls should stretch from the ceiling to the floor--it would muffle grunts, splashes, etc. and could possibly serve to insulate some pretty disgusting smells.

And there should be an air flush after you leave.

Old Post 04-24-2004 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

indeed

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-25-2004 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i take shits in the privacy of my own house

Old Post 04-26-2004 01:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

and an airtight chamber (presumably with the air flush) along with vents on the sides that spray Febreeze intermittently

Old Post 04-28-2004 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

Febreeze. Lilac.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 04-29-2004 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote