Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Autumn Blaze
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
s0lotu

Autumn Blaze

Hi everyone!

On Saturday, October 4, 2003, Autumn Blaze is being held at Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, NJ. Third Day, The Orange County Supertones, The Cross Movement, P.U.R.E., and Crownd are gonna be performing!!! The speaker will be Ron Hutchcraft.

Harvesters is organizing for Rockland and other churches to attend together. We want to have a tailgate party/picnic together before the event, and then at the event we can sit together. So far, two churches in Rockland (RKPC & Onnuri) and a church in NJ (i'm sorry, i keep forgetting which one), are planning on going together. I am trying to invite other churches in the area to come with us, especially Woon kwang and Han Shin churches, but my e-mails are not being returned!! If you belong to one of these churches, please please please e-mail me about who I need to contact.

These are the only churches I know about, but if you belong to any other church or you don't belong to any church at all but you are interested in joining us, you are more than welcome! Although it's being organized in ROckland, it's not only for Rockland churches; and although so far the only churches are Korean churches, it doesn't have to be only Korean churches either. The more and the more diverse the better, I say. Just let me know ASAP so that we know how many group tickets we are going to purchase. I will post a deadline as soon as the leader from Harvesters replies to me. The tickets will be between $15 and $25, depending on where we sit.

This is a great opportunity for us to all come together. AND it is an awesome opportunity for EVANGELISM. We really encourage you to bring at least one non-Christian friend to join us. This isn't just some Christian gathering, it's also a fun event and great concert. And if enough people bring non-Christians, they won't feel out of place, no? =)

For more information on Autumn Blaze:
www.autumnblaze.org

e-mail me @ YL507@columbia.edu

Hope to hear from people soon! =)

- Vivian

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2003 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for s0lotu Click here to Send s0lotu a Private Message Find more posts by s0lotu Add s0lotu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote