Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Ever been hurt so bad???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Ever been hurt so bad???

feelings... you knew... but you knew wrong... shattered... like glass... because of... liking someone...???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lBori lBaBie
wutchu lOokin at xP

yesss...
maybe you mite think this is cheesy, pathetic AND stupid...
but because of a guy that i "liked"..and because i had no pride for myself..

i lost 4 friends, all at the same time, the guy i liked started to ignore me and throw curses and glares at me...My close friends started to look down at me because I had no pride for myself, I got bad grades because of this, and because of bad grades, my parents decided that we should move to a totally different state...................and here i am

ahh i regret it so much...yep..i was stupid.

ehhh pathetic rah? =T

bori-

Last edited by lBori lBaBie on 07-11-2002 at 05:17 PM

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lBori lBaBie Click here to Send lBori lBaBie a Private Message Visit lBori lBaBie's homepage! Find more posts by lBori lBaBie Add lBori lBaBie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i kno wat u mean, i asked someone out and they said no
a few things r shattered in me hmmm soul, mind(cracked but still together), heart(or wats left of it from before), etc
to big of a list...

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

jesus christ.. whatsup with the
lil quote under your name..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OOHHH... you were talking to me??? I was confused... lah!!! you don't like it??? look again "dawg"!!! puhaha

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

there's a big chance of losing a friendship if you attend to try to be with that person your interested in..always a big risk..gotta think wisely..or the consenquences could be severe..such as an emotion scar..

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

elementary skoo.

i liked this guy..
i had no idea why. in the 2nd grade, we got off to a bad start. my best friend was makin fun of him, so naturally i joined in. she moved away.. so then i was on my own. he hated me.. but i grew into liking him for some strange reason. then, i was way beyond my years. i liked him.. thinking 'someday, he'll like me back.. someday, i kno he will. our love was meant to be'

ha. yea right.
but there were certain moments that he was nice to me, showed me his real self. anytime else, he was cruel with his piercing words. he made me cry, countless times.. yet i still liked him.

i confessed one day, called him.. asked him 'how do you think of me? i mean.. more than a friend' he said he had to go n hung up. that jerk. i didn't kno what to do. i moved that summer.

years passed.. n now, i'm over him. i'm tired of thinking about it.. n realized how foolish and stupid i was.

a couple months ago, i went back to my old neighborhood, i called him up and asked if we could meet, for old times' sake. he said he was 'going somewhere with his parents' what a load of crap. to think i thought he had changed after all this time..

o well.. his loss :satisfy:

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-25-2002 08:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

i liked my ex a lot....
he's really nice and stuff......
but then after going out for 2 months....
suddenly he doesn't call me and stuff.......
and eventually he told me we don't "click" .........
i asked his fren whether he's back with his ex, 'coz he waited for his ex for almost 4 yrs....... but then his fren said no...... *sigh* i still dunno why....... and i'm still not over him yet~~

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-16-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i liked a guy for.. 5.. 6 years..... and the funny thing was.. sometimes he flirted with me ..........and my best friend.. so we fought a lot.now that i think of it... how dumb......now he's moving out of state.. to college.. with his gf... gawd my life's miserable..

Old Post 08-17-2002 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpjoey287
SPAMUNKEY

had a crush on a girl...started out totally different tho like i would make fun of her an shat...then as time passed i started to like her...i didnt know what i was feeling den all confoosed ya kno??

then finally one day...ack what the heck

i asked her out but nooooooo T_T o well..i was so friggin embarassed omg but laterz it was allgood an shat so yeh juss frnd puaha

For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16~....^^

Our new forums :D
http://www.apartment102.com

Old Post 08-24-2002 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kpjoey287 Click here to Send kpjoey287 a Private Message Find more posts by kpjoey287 Add kpjoey287 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damn, memories....

i used to hav a crush on this gurl, damn she wuz so cute and she wuz so nice and stuph. i wanted to ask her out buh i was kinda waitin til she got to kno mee better, buh i was so freakin stoopid than, i shoulda jus gon for it. next dai, one of mah best friends asked her out and they got huked up. damn i felt so freakin hurt inside, i missed mai chance, and i wuz madd pissed at him buh thas not his fault, he woulda probabli felt tha same if i huked up first...

Old Post 08-25-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

yea... 2 long of a story for meeh 2 type... but... im styll not over him... it killz meeh...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-30-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i hate bein crushed... hella sukz.. sumtymz ish betta not to think about it..

Old Post 09-03-2002 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

get smashed, get up, move on.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-04-2002 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

too badd movin on iz tha hardest part...

Old Post 09-04-2002 03:47 AM
sarang<3
appLe chEeks (o^^o)

yeHh i had two experiences lyk dat the past few years~ it wuzn`t LOVE cuz i realli dunno wut love is yet.. buh i realli realli lyked them..
the first tym i got so hurt and depressed that i lost 1O pounds- i lyk didn`t eat nethin` and at that tym i wuz away so mah family would go touring 24/7.
the second tym~ yeah i got lyk.. realli hurt.. i can`t even describe how much i got hurt.. xT
buh den again dass all experience and i guess i`m moving on now.. juss kno dat w/e happens, and no matter how things seem at the present, yoo will get over it sumtym, and you`ll alwaiz learn sumthin from that experience.. then it will only remain as part of your past and memories.. something to looq back on when you`re all shriveled up lyk a raisin ;]
hahaha xD all of yoo going thru those hard tymz rite now- keep ur head up

you search much deeper within
through the way things appear
you`re looking into my heart
(God- where are you..?)

Old Post 09-09-2002 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sarang<3 Click here to Send sarang<3 a Private Message Find more posts by sarang<3 Add sarang<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by sarang&lt;3
yeHh i had two experiences lyk dat the past few years~ it wuzn`t LOVE cuz i realli dunno wut love is yet.. buh i realli realli lyked them..
the first tym i got so hurt and depressed that i lost 1O pounds- i lyk didn`t eat nethin` and at that tym i wuz away so mah family would go touring 24/7.
the second tym~ yeah i got lyk.. realli hurt.. i can`t even describe how much i got hurt.. xT
buh den again dass all experience and i guess i`m moving on now.. juss kno dat w/e happens, and no matter how things seem at the present, yoo will get over it sumtym, and you`ll alwaiz learn sumthin from that experience.. then it will only remain as part of your past and memories.. something to looq back on when you`re all shriveled up lyk a raisin ;]
hahaha xD all of yoo going thru those hard tymz rite now- keep ur head up

its a good quote..nice saying..there's always that risk involved in this kind of situations, like i said earlier in this thread.. moving on..yea its the hardest part..but eventually in this kind of situation you will find someone else..and yea all you have is the memories..just look back and reminsce..but don't be like *what if* cause all that will do is eat you up inside..like you said..just an experience..you grow wiser with age..

Old Post 09-09-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote