Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > TOURNY AT x-ZONE
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merlin

Talking TOURNY AT x-ZONE

come check out clan FaCeS in action and root for us please!!! its in 2 weeks from now and first prize is an x-box and mp3 player wo0t! hehe~ kikass
shoutouts: Lee(lub you) clan FaCeS, sammus, aj, tennis team, jusun(see u at tennis lol) and all mah flipz and krns our there

<FaCeS>[X.o]<lee>

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2003 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merlin Click here to Send merlin a Private Message Find more posts by merlin Add merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

Re: TOURNY AT x-ZONE

quote:
Originally posted by merlin
come check out clan FaCeS in action and root for us please!!! its in 2 weeks from now and first prize is an x-box and mp3 player wo0t! hehe~ kikass
shoutouts: Lee(lub you) clan FaCeS, sammus, aj, tennis team, jusun(see u at tennis lol) and all mah flipz and krns our there

whose on the team for the tourney?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-16-2003 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merlin

um... clan FaCeS, i think me(lee),korean,wowie,fear and dan
check our website http://www.angelfire.com/alt/faces/
enjoi and please come and root for us thanks!

<FaCeS>[X.o]<lee>

Old Post 03-16-2003 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merlin Click here to Send merlin a Private Message Find more posts by merlin Add merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Re: TOURNY AT x-ZONE

quote:

hey mike am i still in faceS?

Old Post 03-16-2003 02:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merlin

who are you?...nm i know who you are

<FaCeS>[X.o]<lee>

Old Post 03-16-2003 02:52 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

yeah i'll go root... you guys are pretty good so i'll be ur team spirit like u are for da tennis team lol

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-16-2003 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

This gona be in pallisades?

Old Post 03-16-2003 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merlin

yup..., come root for us

<FaCeS>[X.o]<lee>

Old Post 03-16-2003 09:55 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i thought it already happened? well i guess well go.
team soe. cal-im

#team-soe plz support. if we go well prolly own but i dont kno cause i gotta do drivers ed saturdays. faces cal? well scrim u guys a0dspitfire = aim

Old Post 03-16-2003 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

it got resheduled.
and 1st place isn't in xbox, its mp3 player. xbox or ps2 goes the most mvp. so only one person out of the many gets it. im going to be there too, and i got used to their shitty computers... so it wont be that bad.
team <scr>.

Old Post 03-17-2003 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

the gay thing is.. the map is de_dust ... erf...
dust_2 or aztec would be better.

Old Post 03-17-2003 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

quote:
yup..., come root for us

or play

Old Post 03-17-2003 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
it got resheduled.
and 1st place isn't in xbox, its mp3 player. xbox or ps2 goes the most mvp. so only one person out of the many gets it. im going to be there too, and i got used to their shitty computers... so it wont be that bad.
team <scr>.

scr blows

faces will own u

Old Post 03-17-2003 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

dude de_dust is the original. i luv that map and andy remember CHEATERS R RAPED UP THE ASS if caught

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-17-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

seriously i wanna scrim u guys mad badly now.

Old Post 03-17-2003 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

too bad i quit

kakaka

Old Post 03-17-2003 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
scr blows

faces will own u

ur such a funny kid. wanna scrim ::faces:: vs scr today? be on at 5:30 map de_aztec. that is.. if u know how to scrim...

Old Post 03-17-2003 02:11 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
dude de_dust is the original. i luv that map and andy remember CHEATERS R RAPED UP THE ASS if caught

lol dan, dont worry... my cheating days are over.

Old Post 03-17-2003 02:14 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
lol dan, dont worry... my cheating days are over.

no andy that was last weeks version of OGC u deleted wat about 2days update?

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-18-2003 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
no andy that was last weeks version of OGC u deleted wat about 2days update?

yeah really

lets go clan match with gaycr oops scr and faces

dust

Old Post 03-18-2003 01:19 AM